getting rid of dogs

Does anyone have anyway of getting rid of dogs, not owned by anyone, that are causing continual damage in my garden. I have tried chasing them off and throwing stones at them but to no avail.

as a last resort if xxxxxxxxis to be used, where do I get it and how do I use it?

Edited by angiud
Illegal idea

I am sorry to hear you want to commit suicide,i will not tell you where to buy poison and how to use it.

Wouldn'it be easier to call the Tessa Bahn and ask them to get rid of the dogs instead?

Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

• Like 2

To use poisons or other ways to harm or kill dogs is not only against the law but also not ethical. So please avoid to talk about this but just legal and 'human" (if this is a positive term) means to kick out stray dogs from a garden.

• Like 2

Hope its not against forum rules, but my vote for getting rid of people who want to get rid off/kill other living species, even more so, those who migrate to another country and still think they entitled to kill because it does not suit their life style.

Do not like it, pack up and go back where you came from, but since that also was not suitable, try Sahara

• Like 2

Yes it is illegal a crazy question to ask on a forum

Almost trolish

I just doubt anyone could post such rubbish without knowing that one would get nothing but bad replies

Well not bad replied right replies

Might aswell as ask about how to be sexual predictor of a crazy crack addict

Stupid post

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app