Belgian arrested in Thailand for wife's murder

webfact

He's a "Belgian"? Then why does he look - dare I say it? - Thai? Something doesn't add up here, Dr. Watson.

Mankind has had the ability to travel and migrate for some time now, I'm sorry to hear that this development has passed you by, because it has led to some very interesting mixtures of heredity and culture.

Would you believe that there are black, white AND asian people that live in North America for example - amazingly it is not only Native Americans any more, and you can observe similar patterns in most countries around the world.

There are naturalised white people in Australia, and in Africa, and there are naturalised black people in the UK and many other places in Europe, naturalised asians as well! Crazy concept, but it is quite possible that this man of asian heredity may, in fact be Belgian.

I appreciate that the past few centuries may have passed you by, and that presently this revelation may be world-rocking for you, but you'll get used to it (well, you probably should..).

Is it possible that something passed you by also? If it is positive a person is always referred to as a Thai. If it is negative, thank god he holds a foreign passport.

.........and how many Thais with a passport that says something like Peter Jones or John Smith ?? , .....what has passed by who ?

He's a "Belgian"? Then why does he look - dare I say it? - Thai? Something doesn't add up here, Dr. Watson.

Well the aborigines get rare in Europe.....tell me the most common name given to babies in Germany, Austria, UK (most probably also France):

"Mohammed"

In France and Austria the extreme right wing seem to win the EU parliament elections...

Clearly his name is not Mohammed

Sorry but your statement that "aborigines" get rare in Europe is a xenophobic lie , unless you believe 90% of the population equals "rare". Do call 90% of the population "a minority"?

The fact that the most common name for newborns in certain European countries is Mohammed is not because they form the numeric majority, but simple because half of them call their son Mohammed, while the "aborigines" as you call them give much more diverse names (and actually do not want their kid to have the same name as the other kids).

So you got the islamic immigrant kids named Mohammed, and the locals named a thousand different names. Not difficult to see that Mohammed becomes the most used name if its just 5% of the kids. To pretend that they have become the majority is far from the truth, just typical xeno propaganda talk.

• Like 2

To all the nutjobs who seem to have converged to this thread, a simple Google search will bring you to his Facebook profile, which will in turn tell you that he studied at a Belgian high school close to Verviers.

And, yes, it is all rather ironic that some members seem puzzled by the fact that an Asian-looking guy was Belgian while they themselves live in Asia.

Well odds are, none of us are thai.

So I don't understand what u mean. He is Thai Belgian, like the bridge.....

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1

No, you shouldn't say it.

Another irrelevant and stupid remark about a person with a certain nationality not looking like an ignorant poster's view of what everyone of that nationality should look like, then compounding the stupidity of the remark by getting a sly dig in at Thais

I thought it was quite obvious from the post. He's Thai, married to a Belgium woman, thus naturalized. His name is Tcheo Joel Tcharada - which seems like a legitimate Thai name and surname while his wife's name is Paschale Daelen - which seems like a legitimate Belgium name.

Or maybe I'm interpreting it wrong?

It's not Thai. Can't figure out what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Well the aborigines get rare in Europe.....tell me the most common name given to babies in Germany, Austria, UK (most probably also France):

"Mohammed"

In France and Austria the extreme right wing seem to win the EU parliament elections...

Clearly his name is not Mohammed

Sorry but your statement that "aborigines" get rare in Europe is a xenophobic lie , unless you believe 90% of the population equals "rare". Do call 90% of the population "a minority"?

The fact that the most common name for newborns in certain European countries is Mohammed is not because they form the numeric majority, but simple because half of them call their son Mohammed, while the "aborigines" as you call them give much more diverse names (and actually do not want their kid to have the same name as the other kids).

So you got the islamic immigrant kids named Mohammed, and the locals named a thousand different names. Not difficult to see that Mohammed becomes the most used name if its just 5% of the kids. To pretend that they have become the majority is far from the truth, just typical xeno propaganda talk.

Europe has a declining birth rate, the new Immigrants, have only to have about 1 and a bit babies and sooner, than later ,will be in the Majority. So start to get used to Mohammed 1, Mohammed 2 etc. This will be nightmare for Teachers and Islamophobes .

• Like 1