Thialand life expectancy 115th in world.

nisakiman

Amazingly, Thailand ranks behind Gaza Strip (111th), China (100th) and Syria (97th).

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2102rank.html

Which really surprises me. Sure, I didn't expect Thailand to be in the top ten, but behind Gaza Strip?

Must be something to do with the driving...

Mind you, Cambodia comes in at 179th and Lao at 182nd, so I suppose LOS is doing ok locally. Malaysia does a little better at 112th.

Thailand always seems to come somewhere in the middle of the pack for many of these types of rankings.

Other than sexual happiness, road accidents and gun deaths that I can think of where it's usually much closer to the top, and education quality on the other side.

Interesting list, people in Monaco live about 5 years longer than anybody else, must be because they are so rich. I'm surprised South Africans don't even make it to 50, and the Americans are way down at the 51st. country.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ X using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Issangeorge

Really sad !

These are tax heavens, (Monaco, Macau, Andorra, Guernsey...), basically get rich, piss off to a tax heaven to avoid helping the people where you're from and you will have the cash to access the best medical care, meanwhile you deprive the people in your own country from medical care, because you did not pay your taxes !

It's a dog eats dog world

Edited by Kitsune
  • Like 1