Thaksin's ex-wife Pojaman faces whistle blowing at Emporium

webfact

Thaksin's ex-wife Pojaman faces whistle blowing at Emporium

2-27-2014-10-19-56-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Khunying Pojaman na Pombejra, former wife of ousted ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatr, unexpectedly faced whistle blowing by a shopper while go shopping at the Emporium department store on Sukhumvit road.

Clip of the whistle blowing at the Khunying was posted on Youtube by a person who named himself “yingkum wai”.

The clip showed Khunying Pojaman and a group of followers and body guards was pursued by a man blowing whistle from the escalator to the parking area of the Emporium department store.’

But a few hours after the clip appeared on Youtube, it was removed.

However it was re-uploaded by another poster “anon asianleak”.

Khunying Pojaman was shopping at a dress shop on the second floor of the department store with three other women.

She came out and encountered a whistle blower who followed her and her guards down the escalator to the parking floor. Along the way to the car park, she shut one ear with her hand.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/thaksins-ex-wife-pojaman-faces-whistle-blowing-emporium/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-02-27

• Like 2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noppadon tells PDRC to stop blowing whistles at Thaksin's family
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Noppadon Pattama, the legal adviser to fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra, on Thursday called for anti-government protest leaders to stop intimidating people by blowing whistles at Thaksin's family members.

Khunying Pojaman na Pombejra, Thakin's former wife, on Wednesday came face-to-face with a group of whistle-blowing PDRC supporters, including leaders Taya and Natthapon Theepsuwan, while shopping at the Emporium department store on Sukhumvit Road. A clip of the whistle blowing incident was later posted on YouTube.

Noppadon said People's Democratic Reform Committee leader Suthep Thaugsuban should issue a warning to Taya and Natthapon and tell them not to threaten other people, as their actions are likely create more division in an already divided country.

"I feel sorry about their actions. More people love Khunying Pojaman than these 'elite' members of society," he said.

"I feel sorry and pity for their action. There are more people loving Khunying Pojaman than the number of "elite"," he said.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-02-27

air and noise pollution are my two favorite vices. (can i call it "favorite"?) kao sarn, for example, where 14 different songs are blasting all within 10 feet of eachother. it drives me mad.

but ... everyone accepts it. .. and there is somewhat chaotic peace. the air smells of piss and vomit and pad thai BUT the place is alive.

you are subjected to other people when you go out in public. along with the noise AND smells they carry. she could have easily taken the helioscopter to the airport and a jet to whereever she wants. she could easily stay home or donated money to charity. she means nothing to me.

WHen people are willing to discomfort themselves to see their special someone a bit uncomfortable, well, that means your trying.

When people are willing to cut their legs off to spit in your face. usually, that tells me to leave the country.

anyways, i doubt anyof you know the sadness and pain that the shins have created for my people.

those who lost family members because of him...WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN>

my cousin was subjected to DEATH because he saw a crowd and was curious. you should be happy Thaksin has not murdered you yet.

• Like 1

nice to know the important few can still go shoping for dresses while the rest of the country

is begging for food..............

So no woman or man should now go shopping for dresses according to you. so its the elite that only shops in thailand because the rest of thais are poor beggers. Are you on drugs or what?

• Like 2

nice to know the important few can still go shoping for dresses while the rest of the country

So no woman or man should now go shopping for dresses according to you. so its the elite that only shops in thailand because the rest of thais are poor beggers. Are you on drugs or what?

this is thaksins family were talking about (some might say the creators of this whole mess )

and yes ,i am on drugs ,good ones ;)

• Like 2

Well no woman or man sentenced to 3 years in prison and with a warrant out for their arrest anyway.

Oh wait, this is Thailand.

I see it now. the democratic opposition of the future complete with their whistles in parliament. I guess its better than them sitting down and crying because they could not get their way, or resigning in mass. they were fortunate that Yingluck did not call for elections to just replace them after they resigned.