Suthep says he is ready to talk to Yingluck

webfact

Suthep says he is ready to talk to Yingluck

yingluck-suthep-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) secretary-general Suthep Thaugsuban said he is now ready to talk to caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra to resolve the current political crisis.

Addressing thousands of supporters at Silom protest site at noon today, he said he was ready to sit down for talk with Yingluck but on a face-to-face meeting with no other person by the side.

Besides, the face-to-face talk must be televised live on all TV channels so that the people in the country will know altogether the topics of the talk with no hidden agenda.

He stressed that the talk will involve only he and Ms Yingluck and openly so everything could be cleared and heard.

But Mr Suthep also cautioned that he would reject if she raised issues like allowing her to have a share of power in the new government, the return of 46 billion baht asset to her brother or to have the election proceed.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/suthep-says-ready-talk-yingluck/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-02-27

• Like 1

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yingluck wont do it, too much too lose for her. The conditions that Suthep puts down, also give her the get out card.

Anyway, as Yingluck is incompetent, there is no way she would put herself live on TV in a debate against her nemesis.

• Like 2

Thai protest leader says willing to talk with PM

BANGKOK: -- Thai anti-government protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban said on Thursday he was willing to appear in a live TV debate with Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, after weeks of refusing any form of talks.

"I'm ready to be the people's representative and talk politics with Yingluck," he told supporters. "Just tell me when and where."
"Give us two chairs and a microphone and transmit it live on television so the people can see."

Yingluck's opponent want to replace her government with an appointed council that would introduce vaguely described anti-corruption reforms, but she has refused to step down. The anti-graft agency's officials said that Yingluck would send a legal representative to hear the charges because she was visiting her home province of Chiang Mai in northern Thailand.

Yingluck's supporters, called Red Shirts, are copying the tactics of her opponents, who have blocked roads and government agencies since December to pressure her to resign. The Red Shirts believe the anti-graft agency is persecuting the prime minister.

They built a stage at their demonstration site and said they will bar the anti-corruption commissioners from their offices Thursday. Several also chained themselves to the office's gates.

Full story: http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_02_27/Thai-protest-leader-says-willing-to-talk-with-PM-4750/

-- THE VOICE OF RUSSIA 2014-02-27

She will reject it. There's no way she can have a talk 'live' on TV. She will need 'advice' from overseas and love him or hate him, Suthep has more charisma than her. Of course, she could always cry on live TV. That way the stupid people can say Suthep bullied her. whistling.gif

I never thought I would hear Suthep and charisma in the same sentence.

You should seriously think about doing stand up comedy. People would roll around the floor laughing at your comments.

He does seem to be able to get people behind him although I'm doubtful that many agree with his aims totally.

• Like 2

How about a boxing or wrestling match between the two, just like Suthep had offered with Chalerm???

Now that would be something for live television broadcast. Winner takes the country! tongue.png

I'd rather see Suthep vs. Chuwit.

It would be good but very short. Suthep would be knocked out in the first punch.

I'd rather see Chalerm v Suthep as the title eliminator. Winner takes on Chuwit.

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

And what sort of right has the Dusit Puppet to demand these sorts of things? Oh, that's right: none. Let's face it he's an intellectual midget next to her (remind me what educational levels he reached) but he can out-thug her anytime of course. Why on earth should she sit in the same room as someone who has threatened to have her and her family eradicated?

Same rights the red brigade had to have a live debate with Abhisit in 2010.

No double standards, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

She will reject it. There's no way she can have a talk 'live' on TV. She will need 'advice' from overseas and love him or hate him, Suthep has more charisma than her. Of course, she could always cry on live TV. That way the stupid people can say Suthep bullied her. whistling.gif

You should seriously think about doing stand up comedy. People would roll around the floor laughing at your comments.

Why not? When Suthep speaks, he's fiery. And he when he's sarcastic, you can feel the sting. Ask the drunkard.

Yingluck? Teleprompter needed and she's like a boring professor reading, you just want to snoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Only gets interesting when she starts crying. Boohoo.

• Like 1

And what sort of right has the Dusit Puppet to demand these sorts of things? Oh, that's right: none. Let's face it he's an intellectual midget next to her (remind me what educational levels he reached) but he can out-thug her anytime of course. Why on earth should she sit in the same room as someone who has threatened to have her and her family eradicated?

Are you claiming Yingluck is an intellectual AND has high education levels? Seriously?

Why not? When Suthep speaks, he's fiery. And he when he's sarcastic, you can feel the sting. Ask the drunkard.

Yingluck? Teleprompter needed and she's like a boring professor reading, you just want to snoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Only gets interesting when she starts crying. Boohoo.

Maybe someone should do a side-by-side video of Suthep and Hitler speaking. The face expression, the movement of the hands and the tone of his speeches are exactly those of the madman Hitler and the gullible masses falling for him is a perfect example.

Hahahahahha we're comparing the charismas of Suthep and Yingluck but there's always some little guy who will bring up Hitler! Eventually, they can't help themselves and will have to use the F word also. Fascist! clap2.gif

• Like 2