Bomb thrown at Pojaman whistle- blowers’ house

webfact

Bomb thrown at Pojaman whistle- blowers’ house

pipe-bomb-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A pipe bomb was thrown into the house of a former MP of the Democratic party but did not explode.

The former MP Nataphol Teepsuwan, also a leader of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) was the person who blew whistle at Khunying Pojaman na Pombejara at the Emporium department store.

Nattapol said on his Facebook page that the pipe bomb was thrown at his house at around midnight but did not explode.

He said he strongly believed the bomb attack was caused by the blowing of whistle at Khunying Pojaman at the Emporium.

He said he would never yield to threats but would continue to blow whistle at people of the Thaksin regime and to protest it through peaceful means.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/bomb-thrown-pojaman-whistle-blowers-house/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-02-28

• Like 2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blowing a whistle at someone is peaceful (we all listen to them occasionally at parking lots to "help" us park our cars)

In response, throwing a bomb is not peaceful.

Writing on here the bomb was deserved is simply unbelievable stupid wai2.gif

I wonder how much Pojaman paid the thrower. She needs to get a refund.

• Like 2

Cue many more international-reports, about how it's a class-war or pro/anti-democracy struggle, rather than one man's desire to regain face & money & power ? wink.png

Go-for-it, Hamster ! There's Gold in them thar bills ! laugh.png

And posters who feel this was a totally-justified response, not at all an over-reaction, or was probably the former-MP himself behind it, yeah right ! blink.png

How would you feel if you were on a bus and someone shouted at you and wouldn't stop. Same same. That is assault. PERIOD!

Blowing a whistle at someone at close range is ASSAULT PERIOD if you attack people be it with a whistle or anything else expect to be attacked back

Really ?? What kind of assault? Physical or emotional?

I guess the next time lolly pop man blows his whistle , I should knock him out and cut him up in pieces .

Good to see the red supporters are as intelligent as the reds, but then again I guess to be reds supporter one has to be alike

"Did not explode" says it all. dodgy written all over it. These yellow shirts are the dirty tactic experts. I'm willing to bet he planted the bomb himself to gain sympathy.

By dodgy, did you mean inept? Not an unusual description of the red whored.