Where is index mall?

Ebenweb

Nice shop, bit like Habitat in the UK! Some quality gear in there!

I presume you're being sarcastic here. Went to Index a couple of weeks ago and was less than impressed. OK if your style is plastic and chipboard. Pricey in comparison to Homepro and Baan and Beyond too.

I presume you're being sarcastic here. Went to Index a couple of weeks ago and was less than impressed. OK if your style is plastic and chipboard. Pricey in comparison to Homepro and Baan and Beyond too.

I like the place; it reminds me of Ikea, as a lot of the packaging is identical. I only go there once a year and like Promenada always empty. A shame really as it would do very well in another locale......but it survives???

A lot of funky gear there that you dont see at Home pro or Baaan and beyond, and i didnt think was over expensive.

Upstairs however is a different level alltogether and i managed to skate around the whole floor in double quick time after I clocked a few prices.

No, not being sarcastic. Compared to the various furniture warehouses on the super highway, hang dong road and the numerous "factory" places in lamphun, the quality is far superior!

So Homepro and Baan & Beyond is not plastic and chipboard? Really?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by kjhbigv

I have twice made the huge mistake of buying products from Index Mall.

The items looked nice for a year or two, then the shelves began sinking in the middle, and they became an eyesore.

This is a hugely overpriced store which somehow gets away with selling junk, probably because there are a sufficient number of newbies with new condos to furnish who, like myself, didn't know any better at the time of purchase.

High time IKEA arrived here.

I have twice made the huge mistake of buying products from Index Mall.

The items looked nice for a year or two, then the shelves began sinking in the middle, and they became an eyesore.

This is a hugely overpriced store which somehow gets away with selling junk, probably because there are a sufficient number of newbies with new condos to furnish who, like myself, didn't know any better at the time of purchase.

High time IKEA arrived here.

product 1.....the checkout girl

product 2.... the shelf

nothing to do with girlfriend sitting on the shelf has it?

shelves tend not to deflect in the middle unless they are overloaded or the diy er is clueless where to fix the brackets.