Strictly Come Dancing

KhonJaiYen

Does anyone know of any clubs/classes being run in Pattaya? The wife's got into this on BBC Prime and wants to start.

Could we have more info. about the kind of dancing (Thai or others)?

Edited by Artisan

There's some kind of dancing school in Naklua...

If you turn from Sukhumvit into the soi where the electric works are located, about 100 meter before the electrics office (same side, almost opposite the Banglamung fire department) is a place advertising dancing courses...

There's some kind of dancing school in Naklua...

If you turn from Sukhumvit into the soi where the electric works are located, about 100 meter before the electrics office (same side, almost opposite the Banglamung fire department) is a place advertising dancing courses...

Yes, you are quite right...the particular soi runs past the Police Station/Banglamung District Offices.

Wow, maybe the bar girl shuffle still had a chance to evolve :o

Ahh, no. I don't think so. Kind of hard to Tango, or Waltz or Bossa Nova with a chrome pole as your partner !

While learning the Salsa may teach some of them new ways to shake their hips, most of them could give their own dance lessons (and do, privately of course !).

I am really sorry if this is a genuine question but you have given me the biggest laugh in ages thanks!

I personally like to watch the ladies cum dancing in Soi Diamond noting like a bit of table tap dancing to get the old juices flowing.