Suthep declares end of Bangkok Shutdown

george

Oh look! More allegations without evidence! Why don't you tell us who made a fortune out of this instead of saying 'someone', Why don't you show us some proof rather then talk a whole lot of crap. Pretending to know more doesn't mean you do. clap2.gif

Perhaps you didn't understand it. I'll say it again. An investigation is needed to find out who did.

Because targeting companies that have nothing to do with Thaksin and making their stocks fall down is a little suspicious, don't you think?

Not to mention the huge dive the Thai Baht took since this "shutdown" began.

Do you have another explanation as to how Suthep finances 4 months of 10 million Baht per day each? That is 1,200 million Baht (1,2 BILLION) in protest expenses.

Where did that money come from? Who paid for it?

The "investors" didnt take these risks for free. They made big money.

What a joke. We have bombs exploding and little kids being blown up and rather then find the culprits here, Captain Justice here wants to waste resources finding who made money out of this.

I do not find it suspicious. The protestors were targeting the Shinawatra family and their wealth. The Shinawatras have shown no regard to anyone except themselves. Target their money and it hurts.

Well yes, Suthep was financed by quite a few people. Never found out who but you should ask Chalerm and the DSI. They seem to have a list that they've threatened to make public but never did. whistling.gif

"The "investors" didnt take these risks for free. They made big money."

Well you know not everyone is money minded like the Shinawatras. Just because your mentality is like them doesn't make others the same. The're doing it because they believe in what Suthep is doing and want the Shinawatra gang out

You seem to have no problem supporting the "waste of resources" to investigate Yingluck. Why not Suthep as well? Fair is fair, no? After all he has a history of corruption and the Democrats themselves in a conversation with the US Embassy (see cable leaks) called Suthep one of the most corrupt politicians in Thailand.

So according to you, someone donated (lost) 1.2 BILLION Baht to support the protests for 4 months get rid of Thaksin.

Who was it?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you know not everyone is money minded like the Shinawatras. Just because your mentality is like them doesn't make others the same.

and why do they want them out? because they spend their tax money on things they dont like. Only a fool thinks this is about anything else.

ps this must be hitting you hard. The fuhrer has been stood down by his pay masters as he no longer serves any purpose laugh.png Nothing worse than backing the wrong horse

Why would it hit me hard? I'm happy the shutdown is over. I can actually drive to the CTW now instead of taking the BTS. The protests are still ongoing though and I personally think that there was a back channel deal made between both parties to open up the junctions. We'll see in the few days. clap2.gif

Well you know not everyone is money minded like the Shinawatras. Just because your mentality is like them doesn't make others the same.

and why do they want them out? because they spend their tax money on things they dont like. Only a fool thinks this is about anything else.

ps this must be hitting you hard. The fuhrer has been stood down by his pay masters as he no longer serves any purpose laugh.png Nothing worse than backing the wrong horse

Why would it hit me hard? I'm happy the shutdown is over. I can actually drive to the CTW now instead of taking the BTS. The protests are still ongoing though and I personally think that there was a back channel deal made between both parties to open up the junctions. We'll see in the few days. clap2.gif

No!!! you are lying, you are devastated - you are not happy, you can't be, how can you be??

You seem to have no problem supporting the "waste of resources" to investigate Yingluck. Why not Suthep as well? Fair is fair, no? After all he has a history of corruption and the Democrats themselves in a conversation with the US Embassy (see cable leaks) called Suthep one of the most corrupt politicians in Thailand.

So according to you, someone donated (lost) 1.2 BILLION Baht to support the protests for 4 months get rid of Thaksin.

Who was it?

They should investigate Thaksin because without evidence and since this is Thaivisa, I declare that he is behind this protest and the true master of Suthep. He had made billions shorting the stocks of the companies targeted and he also made tons speculating on the Baht's fall. Finally, it has given his henchmen the red shirts the excuse to come out and form a 600,000 strong militia and also to secede and form a northern Shinawatra republic. It's true because I came up with this idea and posted it here without evidence.

Sounds ridiculous right? Yeah well I'm doing what you're doing and posting crap here without a shred of evidence.

Who was it who donated the money to fund the protest? Like I said already, the DSI and Chalerm seem to know, why don't you ask them? As I recall, they claim there are over 30 or so companies and individuals. rolleyes.gif

No!!! you are lying, you are devastated - you are not happy, you can't be, how can you be??

Okay I've been depressed since yesterday when Suthep made the announcement. My heart broke. violin.gif.pagespeed.ce.8MK3fN8NTC.gif

Anybody know that yingluck and brother are also twins with Marcos and Estrada.They all crucified there own country without a care in the world.Had people jailed and shot who tried to stop them.

Well done,and well done to there proud supporters:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Who was it?

They should investigate Thaksin because without evidence and since this is Thaivisa, I declare that he is behind this protest and the true master of Suthep. He had made billions shorting the stocks of the companies targeted and he also made tons speculating on the Baht's fall. Finally, it has given his henchmen the red shirts the excuse to come out and form a 600,000 strong militia and also to secede and form a northern Shinawatra republic. It's true because I came up with this idea and posted it here without evidence.

Sounds ridiculous right? Yeah well I'm doing what you're doing and posting crap here without a shred of evidence.

Who was it who donated the money to fund the protest? Like I said already, the DSI and Chalerm seem to know, why don't you ask them? As I recall, they claim there are over 30 or so companies and individuals. rolleyes.gif

Doesn't sound ridiculous at all. It's an opinion and a possibility and I respect it. It could very well be that Thaksin is funding Suthep, as you say. After all, all Suthep has achieved is cause damage to the Democrat party, so you ma be right.

See? No need to insult another person just because he has a different opinion than you.

Maybe you're right, maybe I am right. Time will tell.

Edited by ShannonT

I'd like you to answer one thing as it relates to the shutdown.

IF indeed anything you've written in the last two days is true, tell me why

Thailand's last bond issuance came up 50% short. Meaning not enough people were interested in owning Thai Government debt?

Either respond to that, or just buzz off.

Of course not. They opportunity was before, not now.

And I wasn't aware of a rule that says that I have to answer your questions or "buzz off". Could you give me a link where it shows that? Just like you are not forced to answer my posts, I am also not forced to answer yours (although I did anyway out of respect).

Who was it?

Doesn't sound ridiculous at all. It's an opinion and a possibility and I respect it. It could very well be that Thaksin is funding Suthep, as you say. After all, all Suthep has achieved is cause damage to the Democrat party, so you ma be right.

See? No need to insult another person just because he has a different opinion than you.

Maybe you're right, maybe I am right. Time will tell.

There's a lot of people who have nothing constructive to offer and so revert to slagging off other TV members just on a difference of opinion! Let's hope this country can resolve it's differences; John Lennon's immortal word's "Give piece a chance" come to mind.

now lets see if the reds do the same, maybe they will want to keep going as long as the independant courts do not do what they or the ptp/thaksin want them too, ie, stop investigating the corruption that is the ptp and finding them guilty, not letting thaksin get off his charges and get all his money back as well as releasing all the guilty reds from 2010 or stop any further proceedings against them. Will be an interesting few weeks.

Whilst Suthep is losing his grip and lunatic acts of shutting down Bangkok,,, the REDS are all geared up and fired up like mustangs.....mark my words...its time for the REDS to act. Too late for Suthep to be regetful.just too late...GO get them boys!!!!

now lets see if the reds do the same, maybe they will want to keep going as long as the independant courts do not do what they or the ptp/thaksin want them too, ie, stop investigating the corruption that is the ptp and finding them guilty, not letting thaksin get off his charges and get all his money back as well as releasing all the guilty reds from 2010 or stop any further proceedings against them. Will be an interesting few weeks.

And of course Suthep finally. Now maybe we can get on with finishing the election and see things get back to normal with out a small minority of bad losers wrecking the country.

All 4 people.
Pipkins, that's a short post

You clearly can't count.

It was a 6 million word quote.

dam_n, I must be getting blind

I have a system.

I use 1 word for every protestor in the street.

(I get the Nation to do the counting for me)

Wrong horse? Just wait 1-2 weeks, then you'll see.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

John Lennon's immortal word's "Give piece a chance" come to mind.

'Peace'. Never misquote John Lennon!

Sorry, could never do two thing's at once!

We really do need a big piece of the peace cake in LOS!!

• Like 2

Apart from Crushdepth and TVgerry the usual crew seem to have gone awol over this story

Good..

A bunch of newcomers have appeared in their stead.

Curious.

Normally they pounce on each story within minutes and one has to wade through the rhetoric for 2-3 pages before any sensible comments get made but not on this story.

Something up?

People who voice their opinion against the government are not, by and large, as obsessed about Suthep and the PDRC as the pro-government side would like to believe.

The PDRC did a sensible thing, there's no point in blocking streets when the Thaksin administration is in a dead spiral of its own. Specially in view of the continuous deaths and injuries of protestors and bystanders caused by "third hands".

Now let's see if Yingluck own up to her request of ending the protests as a condition to have a live, one on one, debate.

wouldn't an election be the best out come, you know where everybody in the country eligible gets the one vote one person. Best form of debating on who gets to run the country, or should those making up the smaller minority be given 2 votes each so as to give them a chance and because they think they are better educated than the majority and therefore superior.

I'd like you to answer one thing as it relates to the shutdown.

IF indeed anything you've written in the last two days is true, tell me why

Thailand's last bond issuance came up 50% short. Meaning not enough people were interested in owning Thai Government debt?

Either respond to that, or just buzz off.

Of course not. They opportunity was before, not now.

And I wasn't aware of a rule that says that I have to answer your questions or "buzz off". Could you give me a link where it shows that? Just like you are not forced to answer my posts, I am also not forced to answer yours (although I did anyway out of respect).

Or you could just educate yourself and read.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/money/article/thai-baht-bonds-fall-this-week-as-amnesty-plan-triggers-tension

From your posts about murder charges to the drop in the Thai baht, all of your posts are defaming and provide no value except to point fingers and create commotion.

That's par for the course from the Thai Rouge brigade on TVF.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

it sounds like he is trying to say he is in control of protests or not... really, after Yinglucks firm determination "until death" really shows he is the biggest loser... and he is going out before all his dignity is gone... on facebook... Yingluch has put out so many photos of what she had done and accomplished... I do not see any unhappy people in the photo's... and quite honestly(in my humble opinion) she hasn't done anything terrible to merit all this crap that these wannabe leaders accuse her of... they promote violence, she trys to promote peace... i hope she reclaims her spot and at least let her finish her term by rights and let the people vote the way they want to vote... and suthep and any of those people should work honestly if they want to gain the masses by normal and peaceful ways... that's how you win... not this forceful and childish way...

Holy gracious. I thought i was dreaming.....at least i see someone like u noticed the things Ms. Yingluck had done for us. I have the impression that you are highly educated...and learned individual. If we have more people like you in Thailand; it will be great. Thank you ...so very much.wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

Go read the article by Shawn Crispin @ Asia Times dated 30 January for more inside story. Sorry I cannot link due to the rules by TV. Its interesting that someone from the outside knows more than ppl from the inside.

I'm happy the shutdown is over.

Love the way you and the rest of the Suthep internet groupies (JRsoul, SichonSteve etc etc) have all toned down your "lets crush the opposition" rhetoric overnight to more reasonable " we are happy its all over" type posts laugh.pnglaugh.png

Suthep will be remembered in Thai history as a silly corrupt old man that was placed by the elite to try and coerce Thailand into something to suit them. He will be remembered as a failure and a fraud.

Lets just see what the courts make of Yingluck's behaviour, shall we as I think that she is going to be in for a shock.

If Yingluck is prime minister in April I will decapitate myself Chalerm style (pretend to).

I think that I am a little bit old to be a groupie (even an internet one) BTW!!

• Like 1

Love the way you and the rest of the Suthep internet groupies (JRsoul, SichonSteve etc etc) have all toned down your "lets crush the opposition" rhetoric overnight to more reasonable " we are happy its all over" type posts laugh.pnglaugh.png

Suthep will be remembered in Thai history as a silly corrupt old man that was placed by the elite to try and coerce Thailand into something to suit them. He will be remembered as a failure and a fraud.

I AM happy. Like I said before you so conveniently edited my reply, I can drive to CTW now. The shutdown may have ended but the protests haven't. Neither has the boycott of Shin companies. Neither has the NACC investigation. So before you gloat, I'd wait a few more weeks and see what happens next.

Edited by TVGerry
  • Like 1

Lets just see what the courts make of Yingluck's behaviour, shall we as I think that she is going to be in for a shock.

If Yingluck is prime minister in April I will decapitate myself Chalerm style (pretend to).

I think that I am a little bit old to be a groupie (even an internet one) BTW!!

of course it's possible the yellow judiciary will try to save the amaart (in fact guaranteed) but, long term, they are defeated