Photos for UK passport

catmac

Anyone have an address for a good photoshop that can do me my photos for my UK passport renewal? I can only find ones doing 2by2 prints, not the 45by35mm size required.

Many thanks for any info.

Thanks MES, I should have realised that a proper Kodak shop was the way to go.

PS I didn't use the TV search function as it had proved totally useless in the past.......maybe it's been "refurbished"!

Edited by catmac

Thanks MES, I should have realised that a proper Kodak shop was the way to go.

PS I didn't use the TV search function as it had proved totally useless in the past.......maybe it's been "refurbished"!

Nope, but enter passport pictures and you most likely will find the best pizza in Chiang Mai.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Not to put a downer on passport photos.......but how many of you actually think you already had your final passport photos taken.

If I never have to go through all the BS - not to mention the cost - it takes to renew my passport again, then I'll be quite content to "shuffle off this mortal coil"!smile.png

Also a shop on Radang Road, Google Maps coordinates:

18.773168, 98.999337

Head south along Chang Klan road, turn left at the lights just prior to the Chiang Mai Memorial hospital. half way (about 50 yards) down Radang Road, shop on the right directly opposite a cheap street bar.

Owner speaks excellent English and knows what she's doing - her boyfriend/husband is British, done photos for her visa and his passport. Nice lady too, shame I only have the need to go and see her once in a blue moon.

Also a shop on Radang Road, Google Maps coordinates:

18.773168, 98.999337

Head south along Chang Klan road, turn left at the lights just prior to the Chiang Mai Memorial hospital. half way (about 50 yards) down Radang Road, shop on the right directly opposite a cheap street bar.

Owner speaks excellent English and knows what she's doing - her boyfriend/husband is British, done photos for her visa and his passport. Nice lady too, shame I only have the need to go and see her once in a blue moon.

Now then, naboo, I'm looking for photos not a dating agency!biggrin.png

Seriously though, thanks to everyone who responded here. It makes you realise how lucky we are to have this forum.