MRTV 4 Satellite Digital Television

johnnychopsticks

Hello All, does anybody have this system installed MRTV 4 Satellite Digital Television ? I'm interested to know if they broadcast the following sports events

1. Football World Cup 2014

2. FA cup

3. Carling cup/ League cup

4. Rugby 6 nations

5. Was there any coverage of the Winter Olympics from Sochi?

Thank you!

But it's obviously pirate and the downside of those sort of services is that they could disappear at any time.

Do you pay like a month in advance, because if you do that's worth the risk.

Hi Chicog, Yes I pay a month in advance its only 200 Bht,so if they go belly

up no problem,look for something else,thats nothing compared to what i have

wasted on dishes and boxes over the years.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

Thanks worgeordie, works a treat! I just streamed the Carling Cup final in my bar the other night. No pop up ads easy to use and good quality picture. Great customer services too i just made a transfer to their bank account, sent them an email and my account balance was credited within an hour, very impressed so far so good.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Try ilikeHD,lots of channels,no need for dish,stream from

your pc to tv,and only 200bht pm. easy to pay at 7-11

Google it.

regards Worgeordie

Hey, Just looked to this link. They require you to register just to see info about the system. I registered and the trial is very limited in what you can view.

Buying points/time is the only way to really view the entire channel choices it seems.

I am waiting for a email back from them for some more info

Try ilikeHD,lots of channels,no need for dish,stream from

your pc to tv,and only 200bht pm. easy to pay at 7-11

Google it.

regards Worgeordie

Hey, Just looked to this link. They require you to register just to see info about the system. I registered and the trial is very limited in what you can view.

Buying points/time is the only way to really view the entire channel choices it seems.

I am waiting for a email back from them for some more info

You can go and buy a 30THB coupon and watch the entire service for 2 hours if you are not sure. After that if you like it choose the 200THB / month unlimited option on a pay as you go basis. Cannot see any other service that competes on price, so that usually means it gets shut down!. It is very Thai centric so not suitable for all but better than any Thai satellite system I have seen lately. Being Thai centric should work in its favor to keep going as Thais like it too!

Not attempting to hijack this thread, but, when realising True were tying up with Bein sports, which is a satellite feed from Qatar I believe, and showing it on channel 159 I searched out and can tell you that this Bein are advertisising all of your questions, I didn't bother with Sochi as that's over with. They also advertise the Championship league also.

The only issue is whether True are legally able to broadcast these events in Thailand.