True 4G Coverage - post your locations

skippybangkok

Whats that about???

That means that iPhones and some other devices targeted for EU/Asia won't be able to use TrueMove H 4G that runs on 2100Mhz (Band 1).

But most Samsung devices take most of the bands, iPhones are right now more regional, haven't researched iPhone 6 though, but it's true for 5s atleast.

Having 4G/LTE on 800 / 850 / 900 would be the best for coverage.

On those frequencies 4G goes further, many times further than 2G and even with a bad connection you get about 5Mbits on 4G.

I have had a iPhone 5, 5s and 6 and they all work wonderfully on True 4g

As for lower frequency - that's why True 3G 850 MHz will be better than AIS 3g 2100 MHz as the latter has poor building penetration and 1/3 of the reach per cell

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats that about???

That means that iPhones and some other devices targeted for EU/Asia won't be able to use TrueMove H 4G that runs on 2100Mhz (Band 1).

But most Samsung devices take most of the bands, iPhones are right now more regional, haven't researched iPhone 6 though, but it's true for 5s atleast.

On those frequencies 4G goes further, many times further than 2G and even with a bad connection you get about 5Mbits on 4G.

As for lower frequency - that's why True 3G 850 MHz will be better than AIS 3g 2100 MHz as the latter has poor building penetration and 1/3 of the reach per cell

But ais got much more towers...

Whats that about???

Completely irellevant, user experience counts.

TrueMove H has never delivered anything but excellent performance everywhere I've been.

Their priceplans are expensive and their callcenters and representatives are morons and unhelpful,

but their network is clearly excellent.

Whats that about???

TrueMove H has never delivered anything but excellent performance everywhere I've been.

Their priceplans are expensive and their callcenters and representatives are morons and unhelpful,

U dont move around much then.

True H is dead off pattaya sattahip areas.. going in to E

Whats that about???

And a large percentage of it's cell sites are Cat My under contract ..

As is AIS and DTAC 2g network

Really! Are you sure! I thought that the infrastructure was the operating companies it was just the license from CAT. Whereas the infrastructure for True 3h was originally CAT's until true did the bizarre infrastructure fund thing!

Here is True vs Ais in Sattahip 3G

Ais:

A detailed image for this result can be found here: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1052626166

Test Date: 30 พ.ย. 2557 15:10

Download: 5.06 Mbps

Upload: 1.38 Mbps

Ping: 117 ms

Connection Type: Cellular

Server: Bangkok

External IP: 49.230.162.241

Internal IP: 10.232.245.118

Latitude: 12.7235

Longitude: 100.9024

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=12.723531,100.902422

Screenshot is True H

post-62192-14173356097111_thumb.png

As is AIS and DTAC 2g network
Really! Are you sure! I thought that the infrastructure was the operating companies it was just the license from CAT. Whereas the infrastructure for True 3h was originally CAT's until true did the bizarre infrastructure fund thing!
On True H website it says A CAT reseller

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/3g/sim-truemoveh/prepaid/entry/2658

Here is True vs Ais in Sattahip 3G

Ais:

A detailed image for this result can be found here: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1052626166

Test Date: 30 พ.ย. 2557 15:10

Download: 5.06 Mbps

Upload: 1.38 Mbps

Ping: 117 ms

Connection Type: Cellular

Server: Bangkok

External IP: 49.230.162.241

Internal IP: 10.232.245.118

Latitude: 12.7235

Longitude: 100.9024

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=12.723531,100.902422

Screenshot is True H

AIS is taken at 8am on a full signal

True at 3pm at a place where signal is low ( from your screen shot )

A little bias maybe ?

22,000 sites x 3 sectors = 66,000 sectors

= 0.0015% sample

Very statistically valid

You go to the recipient to apply. If you want to move to True , you apply at true shop.

Make sure you have all the spelling, data and every thing 100% correct as it will be rejected at the drop of a hat by the donor

Done