Any Idea What these are

1Ping1

A friend of mine from the UK gave me eight starter plants of what he thought were imported beefsteak tomatoes to grow. He thought that they had a better chance with me than with him. Thats saying a lot as my record is far from even mediocre and am still a work in progress as to learning skills to grow "thai style". Meaning its always hot. Hard for me to figure out what season is what though I think we just came through a decent growing cycle.

Anyway, they sure as heck are not tomatoes. Please take a look at the attached pics. If you have any idea let me know as I am ready to pull them out and declare them weeds.

Feel bad for my friend. I told him I got good news, and some bad news. Good news is that they are growing like crazy. Bad news, is of course they are not beefsteak tomatoes. :))

Thanks in advance

post-177714-0-11406400-1393897666_thumb.

post-177714-0-32170300-1393897673_thumb.

post-177714-0-13427500-1393897680_thumb.

They look a lot like Rose Bay Willow Herb to me...

Sorry NO it is NOT.....I have seen them on numerous times here in Thailand but do not know just now the

name of that one. It is quite common as well in Sweden and are growing alongside dirtroads i.e.

Glegolo

I know what it is.....it's 'In the wrong place".smile.png With apologies to some of our islanders who think i'm a killjoy, but this belongs in the garden section or Plants, pets etc.
'And kudos to Daffy D's mrs for picking out the farming connection....biggrin.png

Regards.