Having trouble filling in Visa Application

Greetings

I am having trouble filling in a 60 day Tourist Visa to travel to LOS from Australia.I haven't had to do one for years and I am stuck on a few questions

Type of travel document,expiry,number etc I assume is refering to my Australian Passport

Travelling by flight number etc I do not know yet but I will have no problem

Countries for which travel doc is valid.I guess that is my Australian passport but what countries is it valid in or is the Thai Visa I am applying for

Proposed address in Thailand I think I used to put down my first hotel

Name and Address of Local Guarantor I think that was myself and my home address

Name and address of Guarantor in Thailand I am sure I would answer this myself and give hotel address

Am I doing this right or I answering wrong,any help appreciated

Thank you

Type of travel document,expiry,number etc I assume is refering to my Australian Passport (correct)

Travelling by flight number etc I do not know yet but I will have no problem (correct)

Countries for which travel doc is valid.I guess that is my Australian passport but what countries is it valid in or is the Thai Visa I am applying for (put down All)

Proposed address in Thailand I think I used to put down my first hotel (correct)

Name and Address of Local Guarantor I think that was myself and my home address (Correct)

Name and address of Guarantor in Thailand I am sure I would answer this myself and give hotel address (correct)