Tattoo Removal

stats

Hi All

Anyone can recomend me anywhere for Tattoo removal here in Bangkok ? Afriend of mine will be in bangkok soon .

He wanted to remove his tatoos and also do a plastic surgery ..

Cheers

Tytus

Edited by tytus

Hi All

Anyone can recomend me anywhere for Tattoo removal here in Bangkok ? Afriend of mine will be in bangkok soon .

He wanted to remove his tatoos and also do a plastic surgery ..

Cheers

Tytus

Go to the laser skin center in one of the better hospitals (that's a pretty large tattoo so in this case I wouldn't advise a cosmetic clinic). Bumrungrad, Samitivej, BNH, Bangkok Hospital would all do.

Re the plastic surgery, depends on type. Search this forum and you'll find specific doc recommendations for various procedures

The tattoo removal is going to involve extensive laser treatment, if I were him I would request anesthesthia (regonal block or general). Although I suppose he has a prettu high pain threshold to have gotten that in the first place.......

:D That is foul. No wonder it is coming off. I can't understand why people go mental with tats. I have a small discreet one that noone outside the family has ever or will ever see. The worst - in my opinion are Russians and those from Eastern Europe. Completely covered in spiders webs, nudey ladies and guns. The men are just as bad. :o

:D That is foul. No wonder it is coming off. I can't understand why people go mental with tats. I have a small discreet one that noone outside the family has ever or will ever see. The worst - in my opinion are Russians and those from Eastern Europe. Completely covered in spiders webs, nudey ladies and guns. The men are just as bad. :o

Hm, in my experience that's usually brits ... :D

Tytus, that tattoo is going to need a lot of work to remove it.

Coloured ink is most difficult for lasers to disolve and because of its size, your mate will need many many visits before its gone.

He'll also need a lot of money.

The guy is from Singapore now and yes if the operation goes on he will be here for a couple of month

Edited by tytus

Dermabrasion and laser technology has certainly evolved, but be advised (as the surgeon / clinician will tell you), the skin pigment is still going to be visible altered, and it will be plainly obvious you had a tattoo or other skin anomaly.

I doubt the picture that is posted is the one to be removed.

1. Such a large and well done (to tattoo owners) would be owned by someone who had thought it through.

2. It doesn't seem to cover up any silly mis-spent youth tatts.

3. The scar would be worse to look at.

Think about it as they last a rather long time.

I doubt the picture that is posted is the one to be removed.

1. Such a large and well done (to tattoo owners) would be owned by someone who had thought it through.

i think it's better he cut the arm.is not soo much work... :o

:D

avoid the major hospitals, they overcharge.

i can recommend a place called the yodsarn clinic near big c rajdamri. i think they have a website too.

i've been going there for a year and a half and have seen some decent results. it is difficult to remove blue colour but the rest should go after long and expensive sessions.