Substantial Interior Condo Work

We're about to take the condo back to bare walls, ceiling and floor; needs some dismantling first!

Just wondered if anyone was bold enough to recommend a company in BKK to do the job - dismantle, plan, build etc .......

Thanks in advance.

I don't know if home pro will do it. They (ploen chit branch) took apart my bathroom down to the bare walls and built it back up again. They did a good job and were reliable and finished on time and they guarantee the work for one year. Otherwise message me and I'll send you the name of a man with a company who took down a concrete wall for me, refinished, plastered and painted. However, he does not speak anything but Thai.

I don't know if home pro will do it. They (ploen chit branch) took apart my bathroom down to the bare walls and built it back up again. They did a good job and were reliable and finished on time and they guarantee the work for one year. Otherwise message me and I'll send you the name of a man with a company who took down a concrete wall for me, refinished, plastered and painted. However, he does not speak anything but Thai.

Were HomePro's prices reasonable?

Thanks.

There are professional renovators and handy man alike that advertise this services on TV classified

section, and some of them are quite good, you need some one that you can communicate in English

with to avoid "lost in translations" issues...

Were HomePro's prices reasonable?

Thanks.

Yes I found them reasonable although they kept making mistakes with the bill. you have to be very vigilant about that. They have a call centre that operates in english. if you order something for delivery they will call at least 3 times to make sure you are home. I had 6 or 7 deliveries and all were on time- actually early. The guys who did the bathroom arrived at around 9:30 or 10 and left at five and did not take lunch. homepro also sent a contractor now and then to oversee their work. of course-as with any workers you have to watch them carefully-e.g. when I was not watching , they installed the towel rack pretty much over the light switch even though there was a whole wall where they could have installed it. in terms of pricing, they itemize every single detail e.g. install towel rack, install toilet, take out tile etc. you can get them to come in for 1000 baht and they will do up plans for you. if you go with their service they give you back the 1000. if you do not then they keep the 1000 but you still have your set of plans + a list of what things cost which you can then use to compare against other contractors' prices. I am sure you will pay more than if you just hired some myanmar workers but you won't have the guarantee or level of service.