Chalerm believes PDRC rally will go on for months

webfact

"a huge number of people will take to the streets to object"

I don't think so...

Chalerm is right about this. Many people WILL take to the streets to protest if this gov is removed. All of them will be REDS from the north.

They do not agree with the constitution and want the PTP to rule the land with their simplistic understanding of democract.

Plus there is the fact that the ruling gov (including Chalerm) do not want to lose their postion of power.

Chalerms statement about forming a new party is dubious to say the least. He fails to mention that any new party needs approval before they can participate legally in politics. Also there are the cases against these PTP leaders and current leaders that should have all of them banned from politics.

As seen in another post these leaders are already trying to get their family members into the senate. I dont think the PTP foresaw the Senate as a threat to them so did not infiltrate that gov position.

They do not agree with the constitution? You clearly have no idea as to what has been going on in Thailand for the last decade. The Yellows are the only ones that have ever operated outside of the constitution with their military and judicial coups as well as their illegal street mobs. The Reds in the streets in 2010 were actually there to defend and uphold the constitution against the elite upsurpers who had stolen power from the people. The Reds have fought and died before to defend the constitution and Charlem is just stating the obvious fact that the Reds will again do what must be done to defend the rule of law in the land they love. The Yellows would be much better served if they learnt to accept election results because the consequences of them not will be devastating.

You are a funny man! In the past few months who has been trying to go around the constitution by any means possible? Who has ignored the constutution? You can not use the past to justify what the leaders of this country are and have been doing. Whats worse is that they are making the word democracy a joke. The PTP have been devious, subversive, intimidating and lyers. Suthep is just as bad but he has done more because he has challenged thr constitution instead of being sneaky trying to change it or ignore it like the PTP have done.

What you fail to see is that the REDS are following the PTP blindly. When hitler ruled the masses loved him. That does not make that he was a good leader for the people. Just because a majority doesnt see the bad that someone is doing does not mean their chosen leader is not a bad one. It only means the followers are being led based on what they are told wether it be truth or lies. Sometimes it takes a single person to shine the light on yhe blinded and misguided matter what it takes to do it

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In the past few months it has been Suthep and his rabble that has completely ignored the constitution. This is beyond obvious to anyone not suffering from serious intellectual deficiencies. Nobody here is making democracy a joke, the situation is that one side simply refuses to accept democracy because they never win elections. Yingluck did the right thing by the constitution and the nation by calling a snap election - returning power to the people to decide who should govern the land - no deviousness, subversiveness, intimidation or lying here - just an honest government acting honestly. The rest of your post appears to be an incoherent babble that seems to be trying to, like Suthep, deny democracy in favour of some form of elite dictatorship.

Surely this honest Gov you are talking about isnt the PTP party? Weekly they make contradictory statements to cover their lies. Daily promises made to the farmers were lies. You can qoute fault at Suthep but those same lies were said prior to Suthep. If YL did the right thing by the constitution then why did she sign on an illegal amnesty bill that was devious and subversive when they tried to passit in the middle of the night ? What about the people in the Norths claim about intimidation using threats if they didnt vote for PTP members. Are you really so blind that you cant see any of this? Forget Suthep is there for just a minute. Forget what the PTP is telling you. Look at what has been said and done recently without biased blinders on. Then maybe you can sort out the truth and lies.

Some people say the Northerners are stupid like buffalos. I disagree! I think they are just ignorant becausr they are constantly being fed the PTPs version of the truth. If a person told you a lie every day, given time you will accept that lie as truth. Especially when nobody is refuting that it is really a lie. In time you will defend that lie because you believe it as a truth. This is what has happened in the north. Secluded from all except what they hear on PTP radio and tv. If you thought the last part if my comment was babble then it was meant for you. Take off your blinderS.

I dont support suthep and he is just as bad as the PTp. Only difference is that he is not in control of this country. The PTPare and they have emptied this countries money and ABused their positions for personal gain.

Edited by thesetat2013

and the tooth fairy and Santa Clause will walk hand in hand watching the sunset from Lamseng beach in Patong..are you sure you're not Michael Yon??

I don't believe for one minute that even if Yingluck were to be removed that everything would go back to a sense of normality, the nutters and psychopaths within the Red Brigades wouldn't allow that to happen..I'm all for reforms, I'm totally against violence of any kind, seen enough of it in my life when two factions are head to head and one is intent in causing as much carnage as it can to the other.

You think that Suthep and the heads of the PDRC will be able to sleep peaceably in their homes at night if the current Governemnt is kicked into touch? If the mentality as as claimed by the anti reds/shins, then not a chance, they'll be sought out, and red retribution will just spark even more violence.

You think that Thaksin will allow the PTP to be disbanded and split and his family humiliated? If he hates Thailand as much as it's claimed by some TVF members, then if you think it's bad now, I doubt you'll have not seen the full extent of his clutches and vindictiveness...

The end?? It might only just be the beggining of something even more bloodier, and I hope I'm wrong, and you're right, and it's all pearly white smiles, sunshine and harmony and everyone sings Kumbayah at the end of the night around a camp fire wink.png

No need to tell us what Thaksin is capable of.

Did you not read my posts regarding secession and red force building already going on by Thaksin/UDD/Red rebel army???? and of course many PTP members including Chalerm.

We already know what they are hatching when the inevitable happens.

It doesn't need YOU to tell us. You and your post are merely GLORIFYING IT.

I bet you can't wait. I hope the army smashes them to pieces if they attempt it. I really do.

• Like 1

I hope Ms Yingluck will resign for people's sake. Doing that she will avoid violence and will put her name in good will for her party nomination again. Because, with really free and fair new elections she will win again. If she is out by a coup or any other way, her followers will go to the streets with tragic consequences. It is my opinion not because I am supporting her party. My opinion is that nothing will change changing names in government, just money will go to different hands...and for common people die helping few to get into power by force, is unfair and disgusting.

I don't think so...

Chalerm is right about this. Many people WILL take to the streets to protest if this gov is removed. All of them will be REDS from the north.

They do not agree with the constitution and want the PTP to rule the land with their simplistic understanding of democract.

Plus there is the fact that the ruling gov (including Chalerm) do not want to lose their postion of power.

Chalerms statement about forming a new party is dubious to say the least. He fails to mention that any new party needs approval before they can participate legally in politics. Also there are the cases against these PTP leaders and current leaders that should have all of them banned from politics.

As seen in another post these leaders are already trying to get their family members into the senate. I dont think the PTP foresaw the Senate as a threat to them so did not infiltrate that gov position.

They do not agree with the constitution? You clearly have no idea as to what has been going on in Thailand for the last decade. The Yellows are the only ones that have ever operated outside of the constitution with their military and judicial coups as well as their illegal street mobs. The Reds in the streets in 2010 were actually there to defend and uphold the constitution against the elite upsurpers who had stolen power from the people. The Reds have fought and died before to defend the constitution and Charlem is just stating the obvious fact that the Reds will again do what must be done to defend the rule of law in the land they love. The Yellows would be much better served if they learnt to accept election results because the consequences of them not will be devastating.

So if you are trying to tell us that Chalerm is calling for an uprising from the red shirts, then surely we ought to be contacting the army right this moment and tell them so they can crush them in advance and remove the head from the snake forever.

'The Yellows would be much better served if they learnt to accept election results'???

They did accept them quietly for two and a half years until the amnesty bill, the attempt at changing the senate and the massive corruption that even the Thais baulked at... kicked it all off and the people finally had to come out.

The reds might send a tiny few down, because they know it will be to their doom, and they will run away back north crying like they did back in 2010. This time it won't be months before they are cracked down on, it will be with immediate effect.

If the reds are so fearsome as you suggest, why didn't they stay and finish the battle back then? Could it be that they were 'frightened'.?

and the tooth fairy and Santa Clause will walk hand in hand watching the sunset from Lamseng beach in Patong..are you sure you're not Michael Yon??

I don't believe for one minute that even if Yingluck were to be removed that everything would go back to a sense of normality, the nutters and psychopaths within the Red Brigades wouldn't allow that to happen..I'm all for reforms, I'm totally against violence of any kind, seen enough of it in my life when two factions are head to head and one is intent in causing as much carnage as it can to the other.

You think that Suthep and the heads of the PDRC will be able to sleep peaceably in their homes at night if the current Governemnt is kicked into touch? If the mentality as as claimed by the anti reds/shins, then not a chance, they'll be sought out, and red retribution will just spark even more violence.

You think that Thaksin will allow the PTP to be disbanded and split and his family humiliated? If he hates Thailand as much as it's claimed by some TVF members, then if you think it's bad now, I doubt you'll have not seen the full extent of his clutches and vindictiveness...

The end?? It might only just be the beggining of something even more bloodier, and I hope I'm wrong, and you're right, and it's all pearly white smiles, sunshine and harmony and everyone sings Kumbayah at the end of the night around a camp fire wink.png

Did you not read my posts regarding secession and red force building already going on by Thaksin/UDD/Red rebel army???? and of course many PTP members including Chalerm.

I bet you can't wait. I hope the army smashes them to pieces if they attempt it. I really do.

Yeah and I replied about the red army in that thread, I think it was more a PR thing and sabre rattling than anything, it takes months to train an army to a reasonable standard of combat.

And you're wrong, I do not wish for any escalation of violence as just like now, it's always the innocents who suffer, definately not a supporter nor an advocator of any form of uprising there's been enough senseless deaths.

I hope that it never ever comes to anyone smashing anyone to pieces mate, Thailand deserves better!! ;)

Yeah and I replied about the red army in that thread, I think it was more a PR thing and sabre rattling than anything, it takes months to train an army to a reasonable standard of combat.

And you're wrong, I do not wish for any escalation of violence as just like now, it's always the innocents who suffer, definately not a supporter nor an advocator of any form of uprising there's been enough senseless deaths.

I hope that it never ever comes to anyone smashing anyone to pieces mate, Thailand deserves better!! wink.png

But you understand that if the reds do come to BKK, they will smash things to pieces and they in turn will get smashed to pieces.

That is how it works here, if the reds have not learned that lesson already, then they really need to go to Suthep for lessons.

A fool is someone who will never learn by their past mistakes.

Only the fools will dare come to BKK at Chalerm's call.

• Like 2

Chalerm's so called 'theory' about masses taking to the streets is yet another muffled declaration for 'all reds to take to the streets'... This is an announcement, not a mere speculation, hidden as a 'speculation.

As usual, Chalerm on full see through form.

If they come and there is violence and destruction, Chalerm is the one who incited it and should spend the rest of his life in a hole of a dungeon.

Trust me. If Yingluck is removed this week as well as the caretaker government, the PDRC protesters will go home. There objectives a success. The reforms will do the rest.

You do seem to have an enthusiasm with locking people up for the rest of their lives don't you!

Your last sentence has an element of truth, if the PDRC achieve power, the reforms will "do the rest". Under Suthep and co there will almost certainly be no opportunity to protest. Any dissenters, a couple of platoons of marksmen deployed onto the sky train tracks, Job's a good un!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't think so...

So if you are trying to tell us that Chalerm is calling for an uprising from the red shirts, then surely we ought to be contacting the army right this moment and tell them so they can crush them in advance and remove the head from the snake forever.

'The Yellows would be much better served if they learnt to accept election results'???

They did accept them quietly for two and a half years until the amnesty bill, the attempt at changing the senate and the massive corruption that even the Thais baulked at... kicked it all off and the people finally had to come out.

The reds might send a tiny few down, because they know it will be to their doom, and they will run away back north crying like they did back in 2010. This time it won't be months before they are cracked down on, it will be with immediate effect.

If the reds are so fearsome as you suggest, why didn't they stay and finish the battle back then? Could it be that they were 'frightened'.?

I love your posts mate, you're a clever but funny guy, you accuse me of glorifying any action the reds may participate in, should all hell breaks loose, and all the whislt you post little digs at the reds almost goading them, I'm sure you are Michael Yon ;)

I wonder if Yingluck announced that the amnesty bill would be killed off, and never to be raised ahead, how that would effect many of the Thai's.

I don't think so...

You are a funny man! In the past few months who has been trying to go around the constitution by any means possible? Who has ignored the constutution? You can not use the past to justify what the leaders of this country are and have been doing. Whats worse is that they are making the word democracy a joke. The PTP have been devious, subversive, intimidating and lyers. Suthep is just as bad but he has done more because he has challenged thr constitution instead of being sneaky trying to change it or ignore it like the PTP have done.

What you fail to see is that the REDS are following the PTP blindly. When hitler ruled the masses loved him. That does not make that he was a good leader for the people. Just because a majority doesnt see the bad that someone is doing does not mean their chosen leader is not a bad one. It only means the followers are being led based on what they are told wether it be truth or lies. Sometimes it takes a single person to shine the light on yhe blinded and misguided matter what it takes to do it

In the past few months it has been Suthep and his rabble that has completely ignored the constitution. This is beyond obvious to anyone not suffering from serious intellectual deficiencies. Nobody here is making democracy a joke, the situation is that one side simply refuses to accept democracy because they never win elections. Yingluck did the right thing by the constitution and the nation by calling a snap election - returning power to the people to decide who should govern the land - no deviousness, subversiveness, intimidation or lying here - just an honest government acting honestly. The rest of your post appears to be an incoherent babble that seems to be trying to, like Suthep, deny democracy in favour of some form of elite dictatorship.

Surely this honest Gov you are talking about isnt the PTP party? Weekly they make contradictory statements to cover their lies. Daily promises made to the farmers were lies. You can qoute fault at Suthep but those same lies were said prior to Suthep. If YL did the right thing by the constitution then why did she sign on an illegal amnesty bill that was devious and subversive when they tried to passit in the middle of the night ? What about the people in the Norths claim about intimidation using threats if they didnt vote for PTP members. Are you really so blind that you cant see any of this? Forget Suthep is there for just a minute. Forget what the PTP is telling you. Look at what has been said and done recently without biased blinders on. Then maybe you can sort out the truth and lies.

Some people say the Northerners are stupid like buffalos. I disagree! I think they are just ignorant becausr they are constantly being fed the PTPs version of the truth. If a person told you a lie every day, given time you will accept that lie as truth. Especially when nobody is refuting that it is really a lie. In time you will defend that lie because you believe it as a truth. This is what has happened in the north. Secluded from all except what they hear on PTP radio and tv. If you thought the last part if my comment was babble then it was meant for you. Take off your blinderS.

I dont support suthep and he is just as bad as the PTp. Only difference is that he is not in control of this country. The PTPare and they have emptied this countries money and ABused their positions for personal gain.

The amnesty bill wasn't illegal, it was unwise but but not illegal. The proposed constitutional amendment to make the senate a fully elected chamber was also quite legal and was in fact an amendment Abhisit himself supported back in 2007 - before he sold his soul.

As for the rest - drivel trying to deny the popularity of the PTP government. Voters are too dumb / ignorant / uneducated or are intimidated / bought / brainwashed. If rural voters are truly as pathetic as the Yellow mob claim, then surely it would be the easiest of things for the Democrats - the party of the intelligent, educated good people to win them over. Yet the Dems keep on boycotting elections. The fact is, Thai voters continuously make informed decisions to elect Red governments and a small minority continuously try to deny them the right to do so.

• Like 2

The Reds in the streets in 2010 were actually there to defend and uphold the constitution

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Here's another gem, ratcatcher.

I've had a really tough day at work, but Pipkins has brightened it up with his obvious humour. rolleyes.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

But wasn't Chalerm gonna clean it all up, and arrest all the leaders, within 3 days ?

Now I remember that statement was a month ago.facepalm.gif alt=facepalm.gif>

Every word who comes out of his mouth is a lie, unbelievable that anybody bother to listen to his BS coffee1.gif

It is not legal for the PM to resign from the caretaker position, and even if it is, the new caretaker will be another phua thai so whats the point, caretaker has little power anyways and the new gov. needs to take over as soon as polling is completed.

AND A HUGE number will definently be here in red if we get an appointed gov. they will simply ask for snap elections like they did last time, so any caretaker, appointed PM will only have 2 months at the most..yet the dems/pdrc seem to think creating some sort of a constitutional crises will find them a way out..

And it could all end tomorrow if one person did the honorable thing and resigned.

Thats crazy talk! The notion that an appointed PM would immediatly order the the military to make the red protest area 'live fire zones' and kill scores of civilians IMMEDIATLY when their protest starts? after the pads were allowed to go on for months!? because they would be asking for an elected gov!?

can you imagine the kind of international outrage that would create, i think that PM wouldnt just get a murder charge from the Thai court, that would buy him a registered letter from the Hague.

I don't think so...

Edited by pkspeaker

manfrommanteo, on 05 Mar 2014 - 13:01, said:
JesseFrank, on 05 Mar 2014 - 10:12, said:

But wasn't Chalerm gonna clean it all up, and arrest all the leaders, within 3 days ?

Now I remember that statement was a month ago.facepalm.gif

I thought he was going to off himself if a certain person from Dubai didn't return to Thailand within a specified time. Has that time come? Come on, keep your word!

I'll think you'll find that was a figure of speech and to be taken as seriously as one of sutheps declarations of "a final push".

They both open their mouths before engaging their "brains", unfortunately suthep does it every night.

chalem opens his red &lt;deleted&gt; mouth everynight but hes too pissed to understand what hes saying..isnt that right fabby.coffee1.gif

In a case of party dissolution Chalerm states " a new party could be formed, and he did not think Pheu Thai's MPs would move to other parties."

He's correct about the MP's not moving to other parties, that would be bad if you have a 5 year ban for politics.

​Cheers Chalerm, have another ear drop…..

DJJamie,just out of interest, where are you getting the figure of 80% of the population want Yingluck to resign from?

If that were the case, that would have refelected in the recent Polls would it not?

I think I can answer that for you. The 80% is

All votes cast for parties other than PTP + all no votes + all spoiled ballots + all eligible voters that did not vote.

They delusional premise is that 100% of eligible voters who did not vote for PTP are actually die hard Suthep supporters.

Beyond belief that anyone could make the 80% claim and keep a straight face.

• Like 1

DJJamie,just out of interest, where are you getting the figure of 80% of the population want Yingluck to resign from?

If that were the case, that would have refelected in the recent Polls would it not?

All votes cast for parties other than PTP + all no votes + all spoiled ballots + all eligible voters that did not vote.

Appreciate the back up for a change...

Thanks.

Also thanks for continuing to stop the school yard bullying.

• Like 1

They delusional premise is that 100% of eligible voters who did not vote for PTP are actually die hard Suthep supporters.

Beyond belief - like most of your posts. Did you write for Blair, Bush or maybe even Nixon?

Honest government - when will they answer the very patient Ombudsman? The "vow" to pay the farmers didn't old to much. Why did they try to cheat and sneak bills through parliament even when they had a large number of seats advantage in the lower house?

They could have manipulated things much better, but blew it with the blatant attempt to whitewash Thaksin which backfired much worse than they ever imagined.

The on going corruption probes, any subsequent charges and convictions will show if the government was honest or not.

They must either be really terrified about what will come to light should they be outed this week; or supremely confident that as they are totally honest, as you say, they have nothing to fear and will look forward to the on going current election being completed and the results announced.

Speaking serious of intellectual deficiencies.

Yingluck had the power. do the people now have the power?

Beyond belief - like most of your posts. Did you write for Blair, Bush or maybe even Nixon?

Honest government - when will they answer the very patient Ombudsman? The "vow" to pay the farmers didn't old to much. Why did they try to cheat and sneak bills through parliament even when they had a large number of seats advantage in the lower house?

They could have manipulated things much better, but blew it with the blatant attempt to whitewash Thaksin which backfired much worse than they ever imagined.

The on going corruption probes, any subsequent charges and convictions will show if the government was honest or not.

They must either be really terrified about what will come to light should they be outed this week; or supremely confident that as they are totally honest, as you say, they have nothing to fear and will look forward to the on going current election being completed and the results announced.

I can hardly wait for the elections to be finished.

The way it is going now all constituencies will have voted and because of an under 20% turn out there will be no quarm.

Going to be interesting to see what the government does then.

On the down side we will probably still have man of reason because I was told to say that still with us. He has become so predictable he isn't even amusing any more.

By the way I don't believe he believes what he posts he just puts it up there for attention.