Thida - UDD does not support separatism

webfact

Thida is indeed living in a parallel universe far removed from this current one as her constant ever changing rambling rhetoric inform us so very clearly on a daily basis.

Indeed Thida or going by her statements, is she in fact a split personality and actually Snowball and Napoleon rolled into one but acting as Napoleon in actually ruling the sty as she stands on her back legs peering over the wall and exhorting her followers to sally forth and act?

Thida is indeed a sad and grim reminder of Napoleon the pig in Animal Farm farm who finally removed that steady old workhorse Boxer to the sacrificial altar of the knackers yard under the guise of a hospital van as his usefulness was over.

Be careful Thida as you too will be going the same way as poor old Boxer.

Years pass, and the pigs start to resemble humans, as they walk upright, carry whips, and wear clothes. The Seven Commandments are abridged to a single phrase: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others". Napoleon holds a dinner party for the pigs and local farmers, with whom he celebrates a new alliance. He abolishes the practice of the revolutionary traditions and restores the name "The Manor Farm". As the animals look from pigs to humans, they realise they can no longer distinguish between the two.
Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The PDRC sees Lanna and Isaan people as second class citizens whose votes shouldn't count as much as BKK middle class; but that's not separatism, right?

Excuse me, where in the scriptures of the PDRC can I find the words or ideas about the second rate class of the people of Isan an lanna-land.

Or in any speech of the demonstrators?

However, seperatism is mentioned many times in speeches of the followers Mr T., who wants power, against any cost.

• Like 2

The PDRC sees Lanna and Isaan people as second class citizens whose votes shouldn't count as much as BKK middle class; but that's not separatism, right?

The Lanna people would disagree with that. They would say they were the second class and the Isan people were the third class.

Next she'll be running for a Senator position.........

Dreadful person that cannot get away from her communist ways of old.....

Communism died a long time ago,

Of course it did. China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea and Vietnam are all democratic republics. Earth calling kikoman.

• Like 2

Right!!! that's not separatism - we seem to agree.

With a sharp about turn any military parade would be proud of various factions of the redshirts have apparently come to their senses.

And now Thida very graciously says the UDD has no intention of abolishing the monarchy. Can you imagine if she tried?

Edited by bigbamboo

UDD "had no intention of abolishing the monarchy, nor did it support the idea of separatism....... had always upheld the law while respecting the majority’s voices....... did not condone the use of violence to express political opinions."

Not very smart of Thida to make these 4 declarations in the same statement when at least 2 are blatant lies. It certainly reduces the credibility, if any exists, of the others.

UDD "had no intention of abolishing the monarchy, nor did it support the idea of separatism....... had always upheld the law while respecting the majority’s voices....... did not condone the use of violence to express political opinions."

Not very smart of Thida to make these 4 declarations in the same statement when at least 2 are blatant lies. It certainly reduces the credibility, if any exists, of the others.

Akin to putting all of your rotten eggs into a flawed basket!!!

Would be great to see some Thai's take responsibility for what they say and what they do for once in their lives.

Like Suthep for instance? "all over by......................." "we will shutdown Bangkok by....................." fill in the blanks with multi-dates

Will pay the farmers this week .......... will pay the farmers in 4 days .......... will pay the farmers next week ......... for sure.

Fill in the dates as you please.

• Like 2

I don't speak or read Thai but in English you can say a play on word's,meaning there are many meaning's in what you say or how it is heard ( or read ).This is the great thing about the English language,it continually developes.I do not want to be taken as a Thai hater but I do find it a limited language.They incorporate English when it suits them or there is no direct translation (hence it being a limited language ). Can you imagine them performing Shakespeare in Thai,funnier than a Thai soap.Comments please.

I don't speak or read Thai but in English you can say a play on word's,meaning there are many meaning's in what you say or how it is heard ( or read ).This is the great thing about the English language,it continually developes.I do not want to be taken as a Thai hater but I do find it a limited language.They incorporate English when it suits them or there is no direct translation (hence it being a limited language ). Can you imagine them performing Shakespeare in Thai,funnier than a Thai soap.Comments please.

That's very true, I see that you have just developed develop!!!!

That's very true, I see that you have just developed develop!!!!

Queen's ENGLISH

"She also said that the UDD had always upheld the law while respecting the majoritys voices. The UDDs chairman also said that the group did not condone the use of violence to express political opinions."

Glad to see that there is a bigger liar than Yingluck.

But, like Yingluck, she's a week late with her obtuse denial of red shirt separatists.

She had to wait for the think tank to come up with this:

The name was initially thought to stand for ‘People Democratic Republic Lanna’; however, Ms. Tida claimed that it in fact stood for ‘Lanna Assembly of Democracy’

The Lanna people would disagree with that. They would say they were the second class and the Isan people were the third class.

I have little doubt that most Thais would agree. I mean it is the natural order of things.

"She also said that the UDD had always upheld the law while respecting the majoritys voices. The UDDs chairman also said that the group did not condone the use of violence to express political opinions."

Glad to see that there is a bigger liar than Yingluck.

But, like Yingluck, she's a week late with her obtuse denial of red shirt separatists.

She had to wait for the think tank to come up with this:

The name was initially thought to stand for ‘People Democratic Republic Lanna’; however, Ms. Tida claimed that it in fact stood for ‘Lanna Assembly of Democracy’

Or the Undemocratic People's Assembly of Loonies!!!

Plain and simple was explained as such prior to this release!

The question of separate states had been discussed from decentralization of political power from Bangkok, separate states within Thailand, much the same as the U.S. have been a possibility model for future discussion!

Cheers

Funny, you're not the first to suggest that the Shinawatra's prefer the presidential model.

Would be great to see some Thai's take responsibility for what they say and what they do for once in their lives.

Like Suthep for instance? "all over by......................." "we will shutdown Bangkok by....................." fill in the blanks with multi-dates

Shall we have a list of your fugitive's crimes? They'd pale in comparison. Even the crimes of the current government would make Machiavelli blush.

Who the hell is "Machiavelli"?

You must be getting to the bottom your "famous quotable" people barrel if you have to start using obscure martyrs or heros.

Plain and simple was explained as such prior to this release!

The question of separate states had been discussed from decentralization of political power from Bangkok, separate states within Thailand, much the same as the U.S. have been a possibility model for future discussion!

Cheers

Nice try but no cigar mate...

Who the hell is "Machiavelli"?

You must be getting to the bottom your "famous quotable" people barrel if you have to start using obscure martyrs or heros.

Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli (Italian: [nikkoˈlɔ makjaˈvɛlli]; 3 May 1469 – 21 June 1527) was an Italian historian, politician, diplomat, philosopher, humanist, and writer based in Florence during the Renaissance. He was for many years an official in the Florentine Republic, with responsibilities in diplomatic and military affairs. He was a founder of modern political science, and more specifically political ethics. Wiki