Surapong to tell the world PDRC exploiting court, graft buster to overthrow government

webfact

I'm well aware of the connections, however, the 2007 coup written constitution made stronger the incestuous process of judges choosing new judges, the bureaucracy choosing its upper ranks from within, the military reshuffle being done by the military apart of civilian authority. Some people like this feudalism, I don't. It's unprofessional.

Can you please point to the part in the constitution that deals with the military reshuffle, or anything that discusses changes to the constitution that deals with this?

Some people don't like feudalism, but Thaksin loves it. It is how he built his power base in the North and North East. You seem to think that feudalism is only Bangkok based.

You are wrong in trying to tell me what I think.

Thailand always has been feudal through and through. Only in recent decades has Thailand's endemic feudalism begun to wane, so the feudal lords are trying desperately to revive and rejuvenate it with their "People's Council" and all the rest of it. Warlords have been seizing control of the government since the introduction of democracy.

I could go on but perhaps you might get the picture.

And it is the failure of the constitutions of 1997 and 2007 to address or to deal with the military warlords who execute coups against their own people that is an inherent fault of each document, respectively. Or is it too early in the day for you to read my posts accurately.

"so the feudal lords are trying desperately to revive and rejuvenate it with their "People's Council""

"You seem to think that feudalism is only Bangkok based."

Suthep is from Surat Thani as were a majority of his core supporters.

I'd said feudalism always has been endemic to Thailand.

That's endemic.

Endemic.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm well aware of the connections, however, the 2007 coup written constitution made stronger the incestuous process of judges choosing new judges, the bureaucracy choosing its upper ranks from within, the military reshuffle being done by the military apart of civilian authority. Some people like this feudalism, I don't. It's unprofessional.

Can you please point to the part in the constitution that deals with the military reshuffle, or anything that discusses changes to the constitution that deals with this?

Some people don't like feudalism, but Thaksin loves it. It is how he built his power base in the North and North East. You seem to think that feudalism is only Bangkok based.

You are wrong in trying to tell me what I think.

Thailand always has been feudal through and through. Only in recent decades has Thailand's endemic feudalism begun to wane, so the feudal lords are trying desperately to revive and rejuvenate it with their "People's Council" and all the rest of it. Warlords have been seizing control of the government since the introduction of democracy.

I could go on but perhaps you might get the picture.

And it is the failure of the constitutions of 1997 and 2007 to address or to deal with the military warlords who execute coups against their own people that is an inherent fault of each document, respectively. Or is it too early in the day for you to read my posts accurately.

IMO feudalism/communism however you want to call it has actually strengthened in the PTP regions. Red villages, red schools springing up everywhere where people are too frightened to speak up if they do not agree.

Regarding the incestuous comment it seems all governments practice it but PTP seem to have taken it to a higher level just like they have with corruption.

• Like 1

Is Mr Boppe actually Bob Amsterdam?

Chances of that are Slim and None and Slim's already left town.

Don't you wish the poster were Mr. Amsterdam - it would give the wailers here some better grounds of their whimpering and whinging.

I can understand your concern, however. His quality posts show up the cheap shots and coarse one-liners that are all over the threads each day.

This thread is typical.

Too many like to dish it out but can't stomach getting hashed.

I hold a little personal competition every day - just who has posted the most ridiculous/ludicrous post out of prbkk, moonao, frysian boppe and yourself.

I think that frysian boppe just edges it most days although you all have your moments as your minds are all appear to be on the same loony wavelength!!! w00t.gifblink.png.

I find the attack on Mr. Surapong's diplomatic credential hypocritical by those on the forum that cannot string two sentences together and must rely on emotions to post! Just by the numerous lack of intelligent responses.

Mr. Surapong holds a position of trust in his country, and as such is a respected politician that is explaining to the international community what they need to know to convey the message back to their respective countries!

Cheers

He is a politician, not a diplomat you fool.

Don't you wish the poster were Mr. Amsterdam - it would give the wailers here some better grounds of their whimpering and whinging.

I can understand your concern, however. His quality posts show up the cheap shots and coarse one-liners that are all over the threads each day.

This thread is typical.

I hold a little personal competition every day - just who has posted the most ridiculous/ludicrous post out of prbkk, moonao, frysian boppe and yourself.

I think that frysian boppe just edges it most days although you all have your moments as your minds are all appear to be on the same loony wavelength!!! w00t.gifblink.png.

Kikoman and ShannonT are going to feel very left out now.

• Like 2

I find the attack on Mr. Surapong's diplomatic credential hypocritical by those on the forum that cannot string two sentences together and must rely on emotions to post! Just by the numerous lack of intelligent responses.

Mr. Surapong holds a position of trust in his country, and as such is a respected politician that is explaining to the international community what they need to know to convey the message back to their respective countries!

Cheers

He is a politician, not a diplomat you fool.

In my book he is neither - he is Thaksin's lapdog!!!

• Like 2

Cheers

Suthep held a position of trust in the previous government does that mean he was a respected politician? I'm fairly certain it doesn't.

I would imagine that what he conveys to the international community will be his party's view as it would be whoever was doing it and from whichever side.

That's 3 sentences which is one more than yours. Does that mean the first paragraph doesn't apply to me?

That's 5 6 now. smile.png Actually I've just noticed, I don't think the first paragraph is quite right either.

Edited by kimamey

Although a discussion on the constitution is nice, let's just return to the topic for a moment.

Assuming some will accept the invitation of chief CMPO advisor Surapong, maybe they could ask him why he seems to be unable to call the anti-government protesters just that but always refers to PDRC, Suthep, c.s. and so. Furthermore they could ask why the protesters asking a court is seen as 'exploiting legal loopholes' and the 'unclear status' government doing the same being a prime example of democratic virtue.

Maybe they could also ask k. Surapong where head CMPO is and who he is allegedly to consult.

They could also ask why the Emergency Decree is still in place. The real bold ones may ask how the CMPO and the police force are progressing with the near hundred gun attacks and grenades which were aimed at the anti-government protesters.

With ambassadors I guess no one will ask about the progress of secession rolleyes.gif

Cheers

Mr. Surapong holds a position of trust in his country, a trust which he abused to pander to the wishes of the fugitive criminal that appointed him. That is widely known and will be used when considering his claims.

BTW Irony is when you claim others cannot string two sentences together, and then fail to do so yourself. FYI "Just by the numerous lack of intelligent responses." is NOT a sentence, as it lacks a verb.

Edited by JRSoul
  • Like 1

This thread is typical.

Yes these two definitely qualify and manofreason wants to be included as well (sorry about that) - the magnificent 7 (not)!!!!

Yes these two definitely qualify and manofreason wants to be included as well (sorry about that) - the magnificent 7 (not)!!!!

I won't mention any names but you've omitted a half dozen others at the least and I'm anyway honored to be associated with the names of your grouping. In total It's a grouping not unlike a herd of cats whereas your side is far more numerous and definitely a pack. I continue to read your posts occasionally but some others on your side are on my Ignore list for their excessively consistent crude and unconstructive brief posts.

It's not original here for me to say but I'll say it anyway - Cheers. wink.png

• Like 1

I won't mention any names but you've omitted a half dozen others at the least and I'm anyway honored to be associated with the names of your grouping. In total It's a grouping not unlike a herd of cats whereas your side is far more numerous and definitely a pack. I continue to read your posts occasionally but some others on your side are on my Ignore list for their excessively consistent crude and unconstructive brief posts.

It's not original here for me to say but I'll say it anyway - Cheers. wink.png

For the first time, I'm not sure how to respond. I don't know if I should feel flattered or insulted, the former I suppose!!!whistling.gif.

"It's not us that's corrupt, it's the courts and the anti-corruption agencies."

THAT will be a hard sell.

Come on JR, we all know that even an Eskimo selling ice could sell the judicial system for being corrupt. Google Thai judiciary corruption 20 years. All kinds of hell comes up.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

This thread is typical.

crap I was hoping to make the list as well lol ;)

• Like 2

This thread is typical.

crap I was hoping to make the list as well lol wink.png

Today is a day I shall never forget (it will be remembered in my TV timeline for eternity) - I have just put a like next to publicus and have people queuing up pleading to be on my TV Oscars list for writing the most ridiculous postings.

This is surreal!!!!w00t.gif.

• Like 1

This thread is typical.

crap I was hoping to make the list as well lol wink.png

Today is a day I shall never forget (it will be remembered in my TV timeline for eternity) - I have just put a like next to publicus and have people queuing up pleading to be on my TV Oscars list for writing the most ridiculous postings.

This is surreal!!!!w00t.gif.

Freedom of opinion and speech shall always stand IMO.

Cheers

Mr. Surapong holds a position of trust in his country, a trust which he abused to pander to the wishes of the fugitive criminal that appointed him. That is widely known and will be used when considering his claims.

BTW Irony is when you claim others cannot string two sentences together, and then fail to do so yourself. FYI "Just by the numerous lack of intelligent responses." is NOT a sentence, as it lacks a verb.

Glad you said that. after I made my comment about Suthep's position of trust I only had time to point out there was an error but not enough to explain it. I don't think you can have 'a numerous lack' either. There are others but we don't want to be picky. Apart from that and the fact that it contradicts the many negative comments about Suthep it's a very good post. It will be interesting to see if you get a reply.

Thank you teacher.

• 2 weeks later...