new thai bike- GPX Country

DrAzTiK

What do you think about this bike? Isaw it for the first time at my chinese bike shop in Chiang Mai and I have been quite surprised.

I don't know too much about Gpx and thai bikes but this one looks really decent. It looks better than the Stallions Centaur and only 42 000 baths.

https://www.facebook.com/gpxracingthailand/photos/a.219712411373041.66654.212372688773680/746401475370796/?type=1&theater

Edited by DrAzTiK

what will be the maker and model in the greenbook?

Toys R Us.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

cheesy.gif perfect.

to be exact, i am expecting 'Toys r Us jl125xyz' biggrin.png

you know funny you mention toys r us...i was in my local big c two days ago ,walked through the clothing department round the corner past the fridge freezers and bang there they were 10 platinum bikes all lined up from choppers to scooters ,looking all shiny and new i actually felt like i was in toys r us.

the misses was looking at them saying wow why so cheap ,i said don't worry they are not real motorbikes,stood looking well laughing at them for 5 minutes and no one came over to give any info ,i think even the staff are embarrassed to try and sell them.

Small bikes are also not my style (although this one is not so small) but I find it quite funny and original in this scary world of asepticized CBR and ninja. tongue.png

Are you worry about the quality? In 2014, I guess that even my grand mother should be able to build a reliable 125cc bike.. It's quite a simple mechanical.

42K baht, hmm well you normally get what you pay for which can translate into: Cheap = crap, expensive = good.

Not sure. We live in a world of lying and swindling. So many products are overpriced and paying something twice or three times his real value is quite common nowadays.

Also, don't forget that in Thailand, people are not as rich as in western country. I would feel embarrassed riding a expensive bike in Thailand. I have met recently a rich thai rider who wanted to sell his 1300cc CBR because all people looked him all the time ( surely not adoration every time)

Edited by DrAzTiK

I like those mini-bikes from Honda, still want to drive one for a while. With extra small steer i bet it is great in traffic jams.

I wouldn't buy a non-japanese bike though, a bike is only good when it is tested and from a recommended brand in my opinion and Honda never let me down. Have owned about 10 of them.

This one doesn't look special to me though,i like the small Honda better. The rider in black looks very warm to me, why is he wearing black in this strong sun? They also make white/red/blue leather and jeans. And if he is so scared for some sun on his white face then wear a full helmet. If i was him i would buy a car with dark tainted windows and some whitener deodorant to rub on me legs.

Edited by namdocmai

Small bikes are also not my style (although this one is not so small) but I find it quite funny and original in this scary world of asepticized CBR and ninja. tongue.png

Are you worry about the quality? In 2014, I guess that even my grand mother should be able to build a reliable 125cc bike.. It's quite a simple mechanical.

42K baht, hmm well you normally get what you pay for which can translate into: Cheap = crap, expensive = good.

Not sure. We live in a world of lying and swindling. So many products are overpriced and paying something twice or three times his real value is quite common nowadays.

Also, don't forget that in Thailand, people are not as rich as in western country. I would feel embarrassed riding a expensive bike in Thailand. I have met recently a rich thai rider who wanted to sell his 1300cc CBR because all people looked him all the time ( surely not adoration every time)

Thai people dont buy chinese bikes much, no worries.

They buy honda, yamaha etc.

They are clever enough to spend their hard earned small cash to a realiable brand with less depreciation with easy to find parts and large network.

This is why 6 out of 10 bikes are honda and remaining is other jap makers but very less chinese bikes. I rarely see a chinese bike in bangkok.

I think only farang consider these bikes bc of their cheapness!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by ll2