Secession talk leaves red-shirt movement vulnerable to clampdown

webfact

The fact this article was written by a PAD-Dem, sticks out very clearly, so permit me to bring some reality into it, and correcting some selected quotes below:

>"Secession talk leaves red-shirt movement vulnerable to clampdown"

Red Shirt Movement?....So does this headline suggest the Democratic and Parliamentary system of Thailand, and those protecting it against coup-mongers, are subject to "clampdown"

Seems that way to me.

Some wishfull thinking by the anti-democracy and Elitist crowd isn't it?

>" It took the red shirts a long time to mobilise people in support of the government, with the anti-government protest starting four months ago"

No it didn't.

The UDD/RS are heavily politicized and can be mobilized on a moment's notice. They can be mobilized at any time, in a place and date of their choosing. If the PAD-Dem's think they are a dormant Movement, reacting only to the excesses of Suthep and the shadowy supporters he is fronting for, shows their ostriching MO.

> "The areas of mobilisation are in the North and the Northeast"

Again some wishful thinking by the PAD-Dem's. Whenever rallies are held in Bangkok, the crowd swells manyfold in the evening when the BKK people arrive. They try to limit the size and reach of this pro-Democracy and pro-electoral Movement at their own peril...

>"These comments have stunned many people".....

Hogwash.

Trying to fabricate an issue to incite the coup-mongers is seen for what it is...Laughable how they try to present a pristine, holier-than-thou stance for themselves and all the incendiary things spewed from the coup-monger stage the last several months. But jump on every utterance from the Pro-Democracy people in order to further their coup-intentions.

>"The anti-government camp did not let the opportunity to weigh into the issue slip away."

Of course not...What would one expect from these people...They are off on such a ridiculous political tangent with this anti-electoral s..., they need to grasp and foment any issue they can, to provide cover for their true intentions.

And what is this misdirection about "anti-Govt. and Pro-Govt." characterization all about?...Again trying to validate themselves by hiding their coup-intentions?...They are ashamed of their own motives and try to hide them.

>"...the red shirts opened themselves up for attack just by floating an idea.."

Red Shirts?...Using affinity clothing colours is a convenient way of deep-sixing the pro- and anti-Govt. characterization......Wouldn't want the International community to peg them for what they are, would we.

The unelectable coup-mongers will use every pretext, fabricated or otherwise, to attack the pro-Democracy crowd.....Just not in Parliament.

Anyway, just some rejoinders to PAD-dem's pontifications..

Hey mate you need to shorten your responses.

Far too much gibberish text here for us farangs...

I agree complete gibberish not worth reading.
  • Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yinglucks' refusal to openly speak out against the red shirt individuals or groups who promote secession, is quite amazing.

Such a blatant rejection of the crown....and with serious penalties to guilty offenders...it is clearly totally irresponsible of her and an utter embarrassment for the country.

ChrisY1, geezzz man you really do like to push your agenda don't ya, Y/L has on several ocasions said publiclly that she supports a compleate Thailand and called on not to promot any seperation of the country, SO

funny there are still believers of the big Liars .. it's so loud !!!

Is this the type of clamp down from the army that we are seeing in Pattani?

Not much for the majority of the populatin of the country to worry about if pattaini is anything to go by.

Put it in context. Most of the country is wanting to cede from BKK Says a lot about the country

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Now, let the tanks roll!!! Prayuth must protect Bangkok from the traitors!!!! Between KOTE and THIDA.... is there even a single-celled aemeoba's brain there???!!!

You forgot the court jester.

Secession talk is just a red herring. No one wants it or believes it will happen. Just a distraction trying to deflect attention away from the main game.

Just what is the main game in your red shirt mind.

As I see it the protestors are trying to get an honest government and the PTP & their red shirt militia are trying to build the militia up and remain in power so they can keep their nose in the trough.

I think that covers it.

Did I miss any thing?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The fact this article was written by a PAD-Dem, sticks out very clearly, so permit me to bring some reality into it, and correcting some selected quotes below:

Red Shirt Movement?....So does this headline suggest the Democratic and Parliamentary system of Thailand, and those protecting it against coup-mongers, are subject to "clampdown"

Seems that way to me.

>" It took the red shirts a long time to mobilise people in support of the government, with the anti-government protest starting four months ago"

No it didn't.

The UDD/RS are heavily politicized and can be mobilized on a moment's notice. They can be mobilized at any time, in a place and date of their choosing. If the PAD-Dem's think they are a dormant Movement, reacting only to the excesses of Suthep and the shadowy supporters he is fronting for, shows their ostriching MO.

Again some wishful thinking by the PAD-Dem's. Whenever rallies are held in Bangkok, the crowd swells manyfold in the evening when the BKK people arrive. They try to limit the size and reach of this pro-Democracy and pro-electoral Movement at their own peril...

Hogwash.

Trying to fabricate an issue to incite the coup-mongers is seen for what it is...Laughable how they try to present a pristine, holier-than-thou stance for themselves and all the incendiary things spewed from the coup-monger stage the last several months. But jump on every utterance from the Pro-Democracy people in order to further their coup-intentions.

>"The anti-government camp did not let the opportunity to weigh into the issue slip away."

Of course not...What would one expect from these people...They are off on such a ridiculous political tangent with this anti-electoral s..., they need to grasp and foment any issue they can, to provide cover for their true intentions.

And what is this misdirection about "anti-Govt. and Pro-Govt." characterization all about?...Again trying to validate themselves by hiding their coup-intentions?...They are ashamed of their own motives and try to hide them.

Red Shirts?...Using affinity clothing colours is a convenient way of deep-sixing the pro- and anti-Govt. characterization......Wouldn't want the International community to peg them for what they are, would we.

The unelectable coup-mongers will use every pretext, fabricated or otherwise, to attack the pro-Democracy crowd.....Just not in Parliament.

Hey mate you need to shorten your responses.

Far too much gibberish text here for us farangs...
I agree complete gibberish not worth reading.

+1

The wife's sister remains loyal to Thaksin/PTP/Yingluk/red shirts and has been told that any secession banners were 'planted' by Suthep.

Oh, and Suthep's protests are the reason that the farmers have not been paid.

Remarkable how easy it is for propaganda to work in Thailand.

This is precisely what Thaksin, as a sociopath, takes advantage of. This is how Sociopaths work. Others are always to blame. Events are turned against the victim. It happened to me with a Thai ex-wife. Our son behaves the same way. A great example is Lance Armstrong. That's why I post quite often about Thaksin's sociopathic behaviour. He needs power. He grabs it. He lusts after it. And in order to maintain his position he spends millions on spin doctors and trained liars (or was that lawyers!?) such as Robert Amsterdam to carry out his dirty work. Sociopaths are dangerous. Thaksin is extremely dangerous. There is no compromise with these people and the lies they spin are believed by everyone from working class Thais to a minority of Farangs who post here. Even the most extraordinary of stories are spun as if they are truth. Two such examples are posted by Jip99. There are many many more. And there are more to come.

I know what you mean. Some of the stuff my wife tells me that she gets from these red shirt propaganda machines are not believable by any logical thinking person.

I thought an election could only happen in Thailand if there is a Royal Decree. This decree then the King must accept and sign off on to make legitimate. If this is true and a fact then protesters blocking polling stations and stealing and preventing paper ballots from arriving would be considered breaking the constitution and a huge insult to HRM and a violation of article 112 (LM). Was anybody charged with that from the PDRC?

Did the Army Chief go public and get the Thai ROYAL Army to stop this grave insult and have troops there to assist polling stations and the transport couriers from delivering the paper ballots to these voting destinations?

Kotee is just going to continue to throw these truths in the face of the Army chief as most awake and aware in Thai society as well as anyone who can read foreign press will not accept what will soon happen here and the General knows this.

It’s time for a man (might be Kotee or any other Thai man to get the REAL conversation started so this country can move on from the 60 years plus years of obedient serfdom it has had to endure.

I thought an election could only happen in Thailand if there is a Royal Decree. This decree then the King must accept and sign off on to make legitimate. If this is true and a fact then protesters blocking polling stations and stealing and preventing paper ballots from arriving would be considered breaking the constitution and a huge insult to HRM and a violation of article 112 (LM). Was anybody charged with that from the PDRC?

Did the Army Chief go public and get the Thai ROYAL Army to stop this grave insult and have troops there to assist polling stations and the transport couriers from delivering the paper ballots to these voting destinations?

Kotee is just going to continue to throw these truths in the face of the Army chief as most awake and aware in Thai society as well as anyone who can read foreign press will not accept what will soon happen here and the General knows this.

It’s time for a man (might be Kotee or any other Thai man to get the REAL conversation started so this country can move on from the 60 years plus years of obedient serfdom it has had to endure.

Anyone who understands what is happening AND can read the foreign press will at last understand that the foreign press gets so much wrong. Washington Post, CNN and BBC (through it's weird reporter Jonathan Head) have an agenda. They got Ukraine totally wrong and they exhibit no truthful reporting about Thailand. Don't trust them.

• Like 1

Every law is signed off by the king. That doesn't make people breaking those laws guilty of LM.

Sent from my phone ...

Perhaps you should listen to what Suthep has proposed not what the red shirt sitting on a bar stool says.

Seems that way to me.

No it didn't.

Hogwash.

---------------------------

Only a Red Nutter could make a Long Winded Statement Like That !!! get off the glue bag buddy. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

All this talk of seperation is just the Red Shirts attempt at pushing a coup...

they want a coup, they need a coup, they are desperate for a coup...

... thats the only way they will get any sympathy from the international community when they lose their seat of power...

any other way they are forced out will uncover the rampent corruption and lies they have been telling for the past couple of years.

However army not fall in trap, and only use judicial means....... Go action Army thumbsup.gif