Where to buy Nokia 1020 in Pattaya?

So far i have seen them sold in Tukcom, but i bet they're copies. Telephones taped outside on boxes and so forth

Are there any Nokia re-sellers in Central festival or somewhere? Must be a place where to buy real Nokia 1020.

Appreciating all the help and tips :)

A quick Google answers your question. Nokia shop. 2nd floor. Central festival.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks!

Last week i went there and ain't no Nokia shop there. I looked all over. Only Samsung, iPhone and mixed phone shops.

I wasn't looking particularly 1020 model, so maybe it's there somewhere. Gonna pay visit on weekend.

Nokia in Central Festival closed a long time ago. Jmart in central will have it. Also you will find genuine models in Tuk Com, there is a Nokia reseller in the far back left hand corner, also the bigger place near the escalators sells mainly Apple and Samsung will have them.

Contrary to popular belief no one in Tuk Com will be selling you a copy as real. If they say it is genuine and it priced as the genuine article it will be the real deal. There are no copies of the 1020 around anyway (apart from cheap plastic that looks vaguely like a 1020). For an item at that cost though I too would prefer to use a proper shop.

I went to Central Plaza in Chonburi to buy mine, that is the closest actual Nokia shop, but that was a few days before the official release date and nowhere else had them at that time. Take a day trip there very nice mall :)

BTW there is an official Nokia service center in Pattaya if you have any problems, in the road alongside the Big C south Pattaya Sukhumvit .