Podiatrist in Chiang Mai

maxjay

Once again... what does ANY of this have to do with the man's skills, abilities, and credentials as a health care provider?

You remind me of little children running around saying 'kaka' and 'poopoo' and then giggling.

Do you have ANY information that suggests that he isn't a qualified health care provider?

Excuse me, I should say, any VALID information that suggests that he isn't,

or any first-hand experiential information that suggests that he is not a qualified Podologist?

If so, contact the proper authorities. If not, why not give it a rest? Blowing smoke only gets you so far.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If someone would post the nature of the "degree" this person is alleged to have, which year it was awarded and from which university I would be pleased to do the leg work associated with proving authenticity.

As I have academic German colleagues the process of "proving" possession any degree will not take long.

Edited by thepool

"Gosh, it would appear that you are wrong. For there is no doubt that this man is a qualified health care professional. I have the proof of that."

That would appear to be an assertive positive statement " I have proof of that "

What is the "proof" ? Post it here.

Fake degrees are not proof of anything other than a wish to mislead the naive perhaps ?

I have stated it already.

If you read what is written, you'd have seen me say that the proof is at the ends of my legs. That would be pretty hard to post here, wouldn't it. But it is experiential, first-hand proof that can not be denied.

You are more than welcome to see it for yourself. Just give me your contact number and I'll arrange for you to see the proof. If you'd like, I'll even arrange for you to meet the man himself. You can tell him to his face all the things you say here anonymously.

If someone would post the nature of the "degree" this person is alleged to have, which year it was awarded and from which university I would be pleased to do the leg work associated with proving authenticity.

As I have academic German colleagues the process of "proving" possession any degree will not take long.

I guess I was correct. You ARE too lazy to even collect the proof yourself. You ask someone else to do it for you... Wow!

How convenient it is to be able to stand behind the tree and throw rocks...

Edited by FolkGuitar

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I guess I was correct. You ARE too lazy to even collect the proof yourself. You ask someone else to do it for you... Wow!

How about an investigation by the Thai authorities---

Starting with visa and work permit issues and moving on to "practicing medicine" ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

How about an investigation by the Thai authorities---

Starting with visa and work permit issues and moving on to "practicing medicine" ?

LOL! That is the last thing in the world he has to worry about... But it shows a lot about your character. Say... are you a member of the Volunteer Tourist Police?

Well it certainly is an interesting thread.

One man has been to see the doctor or what ever you wish to call him and been shall we say cured.

A whole bunch have never been to see him and have absolutely no first hand knowledge of the man's abilities but insist on things that have nothing to do with his ability to cure.

Kind of pointless argument it would seem to me. Either he can do the job or he can't the same as any doctor.

By the way because of the way the law is set up here in Thailand it is a very rare thing to hear about malpractice against doctors who have a legal certificate on their wall. Go to the States and you will find many cases in the courts of malpractice against licensed Doctors. It is one of the reasons for the high cost of medical help in the states.

So I say to you what good is it if the practitioners can not perform the job the paper says they can.

I would enjoy hearing from some one who went to see this fellow and got treated with no results. I don't know about you but it seems to me that many Thai Visa posters love to post negativity and yet I have not heard any about this man's work being negative so far.

Ask your self if you would go to see this man or a man who had a legal piece of paper on his wall along with a record of failure and actual harm?

Not sure why Folk Guitar argues the point let them believe any thing they want. you will still be the better for going to see him. If I go to see him and he does for me what he has done for you I wouldn't give a darn about what was hanging on his wall. For all I care it could be covered with the drawings of a two year old.