Bid to sign up 100,000 democracy guards

Lite Beer

This is Thaksin attempting to start a civil war because he knows there is a chance some sort of separation may come out of it.

Stop it and STOP IT NOW!!!

Yup. He's changed his tactics recently. He's realised he can't have the entire country (which will NEVER happen), so in his twisted mind, then he at least wants 'his' part - the North.

Something, just something to assuage his drive for power, any power, but enough to mess up the country he says he loves (but is not allowed to return to unless he does his time first)

Either way, the man is a sick psychopath who will never give in, not unless he has a heart attack or someone does the necessary.

• Like 2

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't like violence but if this battle is unavoidable.

Then let's fight this match once and for all. Rather than sit and wait. Innocent people get shot or bombed again.

It is so clear that whoever instigated these "democracy" guards are losing their game.

Their so called "democracy" is just protecting the TS regime and nothing else.

"Democracy" = TS regime.

It will just never ends if these bunch of terrorist leaders are around.

• Like 1

to protect a democracy

the first thing they need to be taught is

WHAT IS A DEMOCRACY

Are you talking about the Reds or the Yellows here biggrin.png

An unelected people's militia ... they need something to counter the Yellows, The Royals, The Courts, The Army, The Nation (media Division), . They may have the numbers but that does not mean much.

By the way big rally in Chiang Mai

But The Nation doesn't think that is news. Was just over on channel News Asia checking out the airline mystery when, "gee an article about thailand" and nothing on Thaivisa. Likely not what THE NATION wants us to read

Saturday's rally also acted as a platform for Red Shirt leaders to dispel the allegations that they want to split the country to form an independent state known as the Lanna People's Democratic Republic

can't really have people reading things like these ... biggrin.png

well the fascists have done it - care to condemn ALL such 'guards'???

I DO

both sides setting up 'guards' is separatist and should be condemned by all democrats (small 'd')

but no doubt the 'yellows huggers' on here will condemn this but elevate the yellow PDRC 'guards' to 'fighting for freedom' which is cr*p of course

Yes you are right, both sides have been and are doing exactly the same things but it is only bad if their wear red.

Rubbish! The Anti-Government Protesters have never advocated separating the Country. We all know who Suthep supports. He doesn't want to separate the Country, he wants to get rid of the Thanksin Clan and their cronies, which is a totally different story.

Their guards, have been there to protect against outside violence against the Anti-Government Protesters and that's it. NOT to try and secede from the Nation or to intimidate peaceful anti-Government protesters, like the Red Shirts have advocated publicly.

Now the Red Shirt leaders are changing their wording, but not their actions. (I guess maybe they are getting a little scared about getting a noose around their neck?) They change the wording, but a private army, is still a private army, no matter what name you want to give it.

Their intentions seem quite clear.

If the Military doesn't step in, before this thing grows bigger, it might get very ugly, fast sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

wake up!!!

Suthep sought (seeks) to overthrow an elected government and run the country with a fascist UN-ELECTED 'council' nothing more separatist than THAT

• Like 2

By the way big rally in Chiang Mai

But The Nation doesn't think that is news. Was just over on channel News Asia checking out the airline mystery when, "gee an article about thailand" and nothing on Thaivisa. Likely not what THE NATION wants us to read

Saturday's rally also acted as a platform for Red Shirt leaders to dispel the allegations that they want to split the country to form an independent state known as the Lanna People's Democratic Republic

can't really have people reading things like these ... biggrin.png

If you managed to step on your crank while wearing golf shoes, would you take a step back or press on regardless?

wake up!!!

Suthep sought (seeks) to overthrow an elected government and run the country with a fascist UN-ELECTED 'council' nothing more separatist than THAT

There is a distinct difference between politically divisive and separatist, though perhaps the nuance escapes you.

Not taking any side, but just to point out the biggest potential benefit of an asset of 100,000 people would be the psychological one which may become the negotiating table one.

And after all if Suthep can....or could for a while......make his point by raising a large number of people and using them why would the reds sit back and look impotent? They have assets....why not use them?

BTW this is probably reported elsewhere but there were a shxtload of people at the CM exhibition centre yesterday the carpark is appropriately very big but it had filled completely and overflowed onto the street.....nothing like the little downtown affairs.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by cheeryble

Thaksins latest push for a coup.

The army have resisted him so far, and me, I hope they continue to resist.

You lot who are asking for the army to step in should consider carefully what you wish for.

Can you not understand that a coup will bring about a civil war, the whole country will be turned into a carbon copy of the south with bombings and shootings everywhere.

The proof of that is in the recruitment of this army and the every day shootings and grenade attacks in BKK.

Is there any of you who think you would be safe if that happened, what have you got that would be of use to a terrorist group ?

• Like 1

well the fascists have done it - care to condemn ALL such 'guards'???

I DO

both sides setting up 'guards' is separatist and should be condemned by all democrats (small 'd')

but no doubt the 'yellows huggers' on here will condemn this but elevate the yellow PDRC 'guards' to 'fighting for freedom' which is cr*p of course

Yes you are right, both sides have been and are doing exactly the same things but it is only bad if their wear red.

Rubbish! The Anti-Government Protesters have never advocated separating the Country. We all know who Suthep supports. He doesn't want to separate the Country, he wants to get rid of the Thanksin Clan and their cronies, which is a totally different story.

Their guards, have been there to protect against outside violence against the Anti-Government Protesters and that's it. NOT to try and secede from the Nation or to intimidate peaceful anti-Government protesters, like the Red Shirts have advocated publicly.

Now the Red Shirt leaders are changing their wording, but not their actions. (I guess maybe they are getting a little scared about getting a noose around their neck?) They change the wording, but a private army, is still a private army, no matter what name you want to give it.

Their intentions seem quite clear.

If the Military doesn't step in, before this thing grows bigger, it might get very ugly, fast sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

I have read the opening story a few times and I can't for the life of me see where it says they want to separate the country. Maybe it is my eyesight but could please point out where in the story it says this. I can see where they say the opposite tho.

• Like 1

This is the most worrying action by any protest group in this current political conflict. Thaksin is undoubtedly behind it all and could not care less about what happens to Thailand all he is interested in is power and money in that order.This IMO is escalating the situation to the worst possible scenario.

Edited by uty6543

The army needs take action now on this group and any police that won't co operate should be charged for agreeing with separation of the country.

Red shirt leaders should be arrested now , the army also needs to contact the army in Dubai and advise them what the man in the sand is doing , let them take him into a cell for 48 hours intense interrogation.

After that put him under 24 hour guard with no communications allowed no phones tv or internet.

Yingluck should be arrested immediately for not taking any action , they have enough evidence to show she is supporting this new movement.

This will get right out of hand if not and all these red shirts that have been brainwashed by their leaders who sit on the sand and others in frog ponds will be armed and dangerous.

Only way to stop this is by using very very strong enforcement now.

I think you need to read the article again.

I have read the opening story a few times and I can't for the life of me see where it says they want to separate the country. Maybe it is my eyesight but could please point out where in the story it says this. I can see where they say the opposite tho.

When a con man tries tries to sell you something can you see past his lies?

This will get right out of hand if not and all these red shirts that have been brainwashed by their leaders who sit on the sand and others in frog ponds will be armed and dangerous.

Dammed if they do and dammed if they don't.

Attack the reds and kaboom. Wait for them to build up more and kaboom.

Most of them probably would not be able to define true democracy nor would that recognize it if it bit them on the back side

I'm quite sure they understand when told that their vote should be worth less than that of someone else. For example ,the comments of the beer heiress , who now seems to have disappeared from view after her views on Suthep's version of "democracy" , elite style, were flashed around and received so much derision in the international press.

These people are the heart and soul of Thailand and the backbone of its economy.. 200,000 fewer bureaucrats in Bangkok, on the other hand, no-one would notice their absence

When a con man tries tries to sell you something can you see past his lies?

It's all just another monty python skit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnTmBjk-M0c&feature=player_detailpage

Poo, Poo, watcha gonna do to keep the country together?

Hiding up north with your head in the sand is no use whatsoever.

Peddling the lies of the square faced one will lead to Thailand's demise

Family and cronies, and red shirt cohorts are not really friends of the Thais

If you don't have the answers it's time to concede

The Thais needs a leader who true in his deeds

Summon the courage - it's time to change track

If secession gains pace then there's no turning back

Tomorrow’s programme would be on poverty eradication, while the talk on Wednesday would be on fighting corruption,

Apart from the armed militia that is being moulded from the unemployed disenfranchised youth, the above statement stands out like a "one principle of democracy" supporter at a democracy convention.

Poverty eradication? So the 1.5 trillion baht the thaksin lead govt's have given to the farmers has not made them rich? Maybe it is because 2.59 million of the poorest farmers do not benefit from this rice scheme? Is she talking about the poverty in the whole country or maybe the north of the country? Will she discuss the poverty in the south or ignore it like yingluck ignored the droughts in the south while visiting Mukdahan where the water level is actually one meter higher than it was the year before?

Fighting corruption? Yes you really do fight corruption, unfortunately your fighting on the wrong side. You're fighting FOR corruption. You told yingluck not to acknowledge charges due to negligence stemming from corruption in the rice scheme. You are ignoring corruption in the scheme and in fact deny their is any thus through your actions are encouraging further corruption. Or are you talking about corruption on the "other" side. The guys you don't like. The "all principle of democracy" supporters.

Maybe the next program can be a discussion on supporting a coup when you can make billions of baht off it. thaksin can be the key note speaker there, being the unelected coup monger that he is. When the coup suits his agenda of course. (1992 coup)

Anyway - 100 000 unemployed disenfranchised youth. This will resemble the largest street gang in history. The L.A chapter of the UDD (Bloods) will be envious I am sure.

post-140765-0-57054000-1394341043_thumb.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

so the reds are openly signing up a malitia and they are that stupid they think they can pass them off as democracy guards, anyone that had any doubts about the mental capacity of the reds has just been well and truly shown how stupid they really are. These idiots think they will get away with recruiting an armed force, they even try to claim it is the same as the protest guards except they are only there to try to stop people from attacking the protesters, not act as an armed force to enforce whatever the reds want. Cant wait to see these hasbeens come up against a real armed force, like kotee they will sh*t their pants and run for the border.

• Like 2

I wonder what kind of 'curriculum' is used in their 'schools'. It's an old article but it gives you an idea how brainwashed those people are. They've been systematically brainwashed and taught to hate. What drives them is hatred. There's nothing positive about it. Thailand is in big trouble. 100,000 democracy guards? What a joke.

THAILAND: Anti-gov’t Movement Opens Rural Minds through ‘Schools’

Marwaan Macan-Markar

http://www.ipsnews.net/2010/02/thailand-anti-govrsquot-movement-opens-rural-minds-through-lsquoschoolsrsquo/

BAAN MUANG, Thailand, Feb 10 2010 (IPS) - Adult education of a novel kind is making its way through this remote town of rice farmers, who are drawn to it by a desire to learn about this kingdom’s deep political and social divisions.

On a recent Sunday, over 700 men and women filled the main hall of a private technical college in Baan Muang, in Thailand’s north-eastern province of Sakon Nakhon, to get their introductory lesson. Some of the students, whose ages ranged from the early 30s to the mid-70s, came from here; some from neighbouring villages.

The uniform they wore for this whole day of lectures and discussions revealed where their political loyalties lay in this South-east Asian nation’s colour-coded political schism. All sported the red shirts of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD), a protest movement with strong links to the ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra.

Edited by metisdead
Edited per fair use policy

These entire scenarios play right into Thaksin's hands and he just displays his last trump cards.

Unfortunately for those rice farmers, they represent only a few millions from the rest of the loyal Friday nasty redshirt Thaksinocracy fanatics which are STILL plenty in the rest of North and North Eastern provinces.

The rest of the Thaksinistas wanna eat rotten rice, aight???

They should have it all forcefed into their mouths without any questions asked....