Hotels Rasi Salai, Si Saket

daboyz1

I'd reckon the tree house in Sisaket. Please see:

http://www.hotels2thailand.com/sisaket-hotels/tree-house-hotel-sisaket.asp

P.S. You would need a vehicle, or use the taxi service of Sisaket, phone: 045620797

The resort with a swimming pool is a great place with free WiFi.wai2.gif

I think Sirchai"s idea is a good one. R Salai is a very quiet place and knowing both areas, I"d opt for staying in Sisaket, then going to R Salia when you need to noting that it is about 50k away!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Several small resorts around Rasi Salai, I stay their a couple of times a year, about 500 baht and the couple I have stayed in have been quite clean and acceptable. Wife has their phone number but she is out at the moment.

Several small resorts around Rasi Salai, I stay their a couple of times a year, about 500 baht and the couple I have stayed in have been quite clean and acceptable. Wife has their phone number but she is out at the moment.

Thanks. I'm trying to stay in Rasi and avoid having to drive there from Si Saket everyday. Thanks for checking with your wife.

I would recommend one of the new motels that are springing up everywhere on the main roads.

They are cheap and you can usually find one within a couple of Ks of most towns, just requires abit of driving about to select the one that suits you best.

Why don't you stay with your GF's family?

She's actually my wife, but there's a lot of different reasons. Not the least of which her dad and his friends are $hitfaced on Lao Khao by 9 am everyday. I need a break from that for at least a few hours everyday.

If I want to deal with that, I can save the $3000 USD and the 24 hour flight, and head to the local bar here in Dallas. cheesy.gif

I would interested in hearing from anyone who has stayed at the Tree House Resort recently. I need to visit wife's family in Yasothon later this month and would maybe stay at a new resort I think is along from BigC. We could then head south to Sisaket to spend few nights around there .. just to chill out.

Daboyz1 did you say Dallas. I live part time in Ft Worth and part time in Warin. Heading back to TX end of next month. There is a golf course/ motel on the Sisaket road right as you enter Warin, but that an hour drive for you.

Daboyz1 did you say Dallas. I live part time in Ft Worth and part time in Warin. Heading back to TX end of next month. There is a golf course/ motel on the Sisaket road right as you enter Warin, but that an hour drive for you.

Yep, Dallas for now. Hope to move back to Thailand permanently soon.

Daboyz

Is that a reference to the Chicago Bears in the Ditka days?

Yep, instead it refers to the Dallas Cowboys. I'm not very good at coming up with internet handles.

Its been more like DaGirls or the Da3Quarters and quit lately. Hasn't been the same since Troy A. left.

Actually hasn't been the same since Jimmy Johnson left. That's what happens when you have an owner who thinks he's a coach/general manager. Not much will change until Jerry let's go, and that's not likely to happen anytime soon.

I would interested in hearing from anyone who has stayed at the Tree House Resort recently. I need to visit wife's family in Yasothon later this month and would maybe stay at a new resort I think is along from BigC. We could then head south to Sisaket to spend few nights around there .. just to chill out.

I booked for a mate a month ago with no problems. Nice quiet place with a decent pool and with transport, its then no problem getting out and about.