UDD questions bunkers and army’s action against Ko Tee

Lite Beer

"She also said she wondered whom the army would fight against for building the bunkers because most red-shirt followers are women and old people."

​I wasn't under the impression they were planning to fight with anyone. Maybe it is to protect that majority of women and old people from grenades accidentally dropped by the minority? One would almost think those bunkers disrupted some plan of hers ... if one were cynical.

It's amazing how the message changes with the passage of time, I'm glad she explained that what Ko Tee and others were saying was not what they meant but rather a simple misinterpretation.

How do bunkers stop grenades from being fired, or bullets for that matter? Correct me if I'm wrong but I understand bunkers are a defensive measure used by troops facing/fighting an enemy?

They're not even bunkers, even though the Thai press keeps calling them that. More like gazebos with camo-netting for extra shade.

Some of them are shared with police and nearly all of them have army medics posted with a big sign displaying a red cross on them so as to be easily identified as a point of first response in an emergencies.

Google 'bunker' and you'll see.

I think as one of the core leader of UDD her questioning should be against YS govt. Of why her peps are not getting paid on time for the rice. She brought the vote to PTP (TS) on the promise of the rice scheme. And now the very same people that helped PTP are suffering from PTP corruption and abuse of power and dereliction of duty. If she truly cares about them of course. I guess 1.4million farmers getting paid late is not the majority of the red shirts who voted for them, so they don't get any help. What a shame. This lady makes women look bad.

Tida, defend the people that you said you care about. Find out what happened to the money for the rice scheme and what happened to all the rice that your supporters sold to the government instead of wasting time with silly things. 1.4 million farmers are more important than the military protecting the public and a loose cannon Kotee running around without a leash.

I think as one of the core leader of UDD her questioning should be against YS govt. Of why her peps are not getting paid on time for the rice. She brought the vote to PTP (TS) on the promise of the rice scheme. And now the very same people that helped PTP are suffering from PTP corruption and abuse of power and dereliction of duty. If she truly cares about them of course. I guess 1.4million farmers getting paid late is not the majority of the red shirts who voted for them, so they don't get any help. What a shame. This lady makes women look bad.

Tida, defend the people that you said you care about. Find out what happened to the money for the rice scheme and what happened to all the rice that your supporters sold to the government instead of wasting time with silly things. 1.4 million farmers are more important than the military protecting the public and a loose cannon Kotee running around without a leash.

You misunderstand the relationship between PTP and UDD. PTP is Thaksin's political wing for holding power and creating corruption opportunities. The UDD, otherwise known as the Ministry of Lies, is the propaganda and militia wing whose purpose is create political division by spreading misinformation and inflammation of baseless feelings of discrimination and dis-empowerment, and also the organisation of the ill-informed and agitated into a political and quasi-military group.

Even when the political wing attempts a gambit (amnesty) directly against the expressed interests of UDD, there was only minimal dissent rapidly quashed with a reminder of where the cheques come from. Open criticism is certainly not allowed. The illusion that the UDD leaders, appointed and paid by Thaksin, actually represent the mass of people supposedly members, or care about their plight, is exactly that - an illusion.

Edited by JRSoul

looks like she had a heavy night on the turps, what a face. Yes how dare the army set up areas to offer protection for non udd people, if the udd want to shoot or blow them up now it is very hard with the army there, they have to go. So the reds are women, tell that to the ones that shot/blew up the protesters, I dont know about women more like cowards hiding behind women and ko te is a drop kick, he starts all the bullsh*t then whinges when it backfires on him, thida wants to blame someone she look no further than her and the members of the udd that are calling for all this crap.

Actually they were set up to protect people on the outside from sutheps thugs.

Does she not read the news?

100,000 being signed up and physically trained by the end of the month.

Ko Tee 'insignificant'?.... yeah right Thida.

You should stop worrying about others and start worrying about yourself. The army would not hesitate to put you out of your misery.

You are a target also.... Carry on digging your grave.

By the way... every time I look at your picture on here, I keep thinking they should put it on a box of Ex-Lax and sell it empty, and those glasses, I bet when you look at a map, you see people waving up at you.

Are you making threats here? that is not very nice. And the way you are decribing her its like you are talking about someone you know personally. Just saying.

You misunderstand the relationship between PTP and UDD. PTP is Thaksin's political wing for holding power and creating corruption opportunities. The UDD, otherwise known as the Ministry of Lies, is the propaganda and militia wing whose purpose is create political division by spreading misinformation and inflammation of baseless feelings of discrimination and dis-empowerment, and also the organisation of the ill-informed and agitated into a political and quasi-military group.

Even when the political wing attempts a gambit (amnesty) directly against the expressed interests of UDD, there was only minimal dissent rapidly quashed with a reminder of where the cheques come from. Open criticism is certainly not allowed. The illusion that the UDD leaders, appointed and paid by Thaksin, actually represent the mass of people supposedly members, or care about their plight, is exactly that - an illusion.

Juat like when suthep and abhisit were in/. Right????????? Same thing just different names.

Juat like when suthep and abhisit were in/. Right????????? Same thing just different names.

Could you expand a little, I am on tenterhooks waiting to know the Democrat equivalent of the UDD?

Thida is a liar. She represents the worst that is Thailand.... "Ko Tee just a disc jockey" my ass.... maybe a disc jockey that likes to shoot and kill people like Rambo.

This woman needs to have a muzzle and someone to walk her everyday to take a crap and piss outside....

I think even the red shirts can do better?

"She also said she wondered whom the army would fight against for building the bunkers because most red-shirt followers are women and old people."

​I wasn't under the impression they were planning to fight with anyone. Maybe it is to protect that majority of women and old people from grenades accidentally dropped by the minority? One would almost think those bunkers disrupted some plan of hers ... if one were cynical.

It's amazing how the message changes with the passage of time, I'm glad she explained that what Ko Tee and others were saying was not what they meant but rather a simple misinterpretation.

Yeah. Women and old people with M79 launchers

Naw, her peeps and Chiang Mai surrounding areas got paid.