How to send a package to Bangkok, fully insured?

Oscar2

i need to send a package to a colleague in Bangkok. The contents are worth in excess of 250,000 Baht. in a couple of weeks time, the package will need to be sent back to me. i ruled out the Postal Service as the maximum insurance available is under 10,000 Bath. I tried FedEx but they said intra-country service is not available at this time.

so, what are any other options in which insurance can be purchased? thank you very much for any ideas.

Can a person carry this package?

Just hop on a cheap flight, take the day trip to Bkk and deliver yourself, should be about 4000thb cost to you, plus a chance to meet your friends too.

The content should be as safe as it can be in your own hand, handled with the most care, and you would for sure know it is delivered :)

I would not trust anyone but myself to deliver a parcel of that value,

and i dont think you could get insurance cover anywhere near that

value anyway, so just do it yourself,it will be safer and probable

cheaper just to do it yourself.

regards worgeordie

I use thai post logistics and have insured for 25,000 baht but never asked their limit. Of course u have to pay for the insurance.

i forgot about logi-post. they do have higher limits of insurance. i'm not entirely sure they accept packages 12 X 12 X 12 inches though. in fact i believe they don't.