Quality Playground Equipment For Kids.

GentlemanJim

Those of you that live in Thailand have all seen it, in the various parks dotted around each town there will be kids playgrounds filled with broken, rusty and downright dangerous slides/see saws/ climbing frames/swings etc etc etc. The question is have any of you heard of a supplier or seen in your town any new modern top end stuff made from materials not likely to do serious injury to the kids? Maybe those of you who live in the more 'swept up' expat areas may have such facilities or know of companies that provide the stuff. I am trying to make it very easy for my town council to do something good by doing all the donkey work for them and provide a solution.

Any ideas gratefully received thanks.

We just got new fitnessequipment in the park, looks very pro but now after some months the beeping started, i guess they didn;t use good wheelbearrings.

I have seen the shop of them but at the moment can't remember where.

Why don't you download some pics, print them out and go to a ironworker to copy it. Tell him you need SKF bearrings in it and nothing else and it will last for ages.

• Like 1

Be prepared to pay a very high premium!

If you have contacts at the quality international schools - of even if you don't - get in touch with the bursar or business manager. They can put you in touch with the Thai staff in the purchasing department, invite them out for a meal to pick their brains, maybe a little tip will get you the full pricing and contact information.

This will of course be MUCH more expensive than simply buying what's available on the local price-only-driven market.

The Honda dealers in my town supplies all the Thai family kids. It doesn't keep them off the streets though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry Arfur, I am missing your point. What do the Honda dealers supply? What doesn't keep the kids off the streets? I am talking primarily for playground equipment for 3-10 year olds.