Am thinking about booking Thai Lion Air from BKK to CM

elgenon

I used them twice for the cm and dm route and found the ride to be very clean and on time , stewardess were all friendly and nice.

It's a one hour flight and not much to complain about plus the luggage is free up to 15kg

And yes I abbé shorter legs :) which gave me that extra inch of space kekekeke

• 1 month later...

I have flown the shuttle between CNX DMK on a couple of occasions and they are OK. Seems to me the seats are a bit tighter than in Nok Air or Air Asia but other than that it is about the same. Thai Lion Air is good about giving out exit row seats without charging extra and if I can get a seat in that row then I have no problems with seating.

I have tried to pay for the tickets via credit card each time I booked on line but it never seems to work. Once I had to go to a travel kiosk in Tesco and pay 200 baht for them to issue me the ticket and the other time I drove to the airport and paid the fee at the Lion Air ticket window which saved the 200 baht service fee. My credit card is a US based one and that may have been the problem with using it online.

Most morning I can get a ticket from CNX to DMK for around 850 baht which is a good price. Afternoon returns tend to be a bit more.

I have a follow-up question about not being able to purchase online with a U.S. credit card. I've had the same problem with Air Asia - the reservation goes through and I get a confirmation number but the response comes back "payment declined". I went to DMK but the reservation was only held for 1 hour and had cancelled by the time I reached the AIr Asia booth - the agent could only rebook the reservaion and 3 times the cost - so I took out my mobile phone and rebooked and purchased there with my U.S. credit card without a problem.

My question about Lion Air - if your U.S. credit card is declined - does it give you a confirmation number to purchase at Tesco or at DMK with Lion Air. If so, how long is the reservation held.

If not, is Lion AIr counter able to book the same fare ?

Lastly, I did notice at Nana skytrain inside the station, there is a LIon Air ticket office - has anyone every used this?

many thanks.