Pro-govt group rallies against NACC members with faeces

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not nice , but some short memories here. Just a couple of months ago PDRC tried to spray fecal matter on the police ...outside govt house. As I recall it was a source of amusement for some posters. But this action is just silly....

Not nice , but some short memories here. Just a couple of months ago PDRC tried to spray fecal matter on the police ...outside govt house. As I recall it was a source of amusement for some posters. But this action is just silly....

I guess thats not even comparable to putting blood all over the government house, Unless you forgotten red shirts rituals a few years backthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I missed that incident, re--PDRC, have you a link ??? I find it all more than disgusting--whoever.

It is called wrong upbringing, no one brought up properly would entertain it. The lowest of the lowest.

What a bunch of <deleted> head sewer rats.

Of course they hate the NACC doing it's job to root out corruption.

I can't believe they have taken this long to go after YS & PT.

The rice scam was a financial fiasco from the start, ie as soon as Commerce Department couldn't sell any rice, but made up stories about "deals with China" but no-one got to see saw a contract - I had more faith in the tooth fairy.

They seem to be upset with what they view as "double standards"; i.e. the unequal or unfair application of the law to different groups. In many ways they are analogous to the civil rights campaigners in the US in the 60s, or anti-apartheid campaigners in the 1980s. They are struggling with whatever means they have against a system set up to deny them equal voting rights or equal justice. In a very real sense they are heroes, and history will surely remember them as such.

Redshirts Curse NACC Chief With Mock Funeral

By Khaosod English

13947032781394703563l.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A group of Redshirts protesters has staged a mock funeral service to condemn the director of the National Anti-Corruption Commission in front of his office today.

Led by a local Redshirts group called People's Radio for Democracy (PRD), over 100 protesters marched to the NACC headquarters in Nonthaburi province with two loudspeaker trucks at around 10.00 today, prompting police officers to seal all gates of the compound to prevent the protesters from intruding into the NACC office.

The PRD activists then proceeded to organise the mock funeral dedicated to NACC director, Mr. Wicha Makakhun, who has been accused by the Redshirts of harbouring prejudice against the government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and conspiring with anti-government protesters to depose her.

The NACC has previously summoned Ms. Yingluck to hear her charge of corruption concerning the controversial rice-pledging scheme. If proven guilty, Ms Yingluck might be removed from her caretaker position.

The mock funeral was complete with a coffin, funeral wreaths, relics for Buddhist cremation, while a sanitary pad was placed atop the coffin to curse Mr. Wicha's spirit in accordance with folk belief. The coffin was later burned to represent a mock cremation ceremony.

The activist also hung large poster bearing the portrait of Mr. Wicha on the NACC main gate, and hurled bags of human feces at the banner to express their disgust at the NACC chief.

Mr. Sornsak Malaithong, a core leader of the PRD, said he is angered by the NACC's alleged enthusiasm to pursue corruption charge against Ms. Yingluck while the Democrat Party has been left unscathed despite several pending corruption charges against the Democrat-led former government.

He also threatened to "escalate" the protest against the NACC should the agency continue to persecute the elected government.

"There will be no more dialogue," Mr. Sornsak said, "We cannot let the fake NACC who has been tasked with the job of overthrowing the government to continue their works. If they have any conscience, they must announce an end to prosecution of Ms. Yingluck"

"Otherwise, the people will persistently harass the NACC board in every step," he added.

A representative of the NACC later met with Mr. Sornsak to receive the PRD's complaint letter addressed to NACC directors.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1394703278&section=11&typecate=06

kse.png

-- Khaosod English 2014-03-13

My sympathies go out to the unfortunate staff at the NACC who have to clean up after this "shitty" protest.

Learned from PCAD?

"Earlier in the day, protest leader Chumpol Jullasai announced at Democracy Monument that the protesters planned to spray faeces from faecal suction trucks at police who use tear gas to prevent them from occupying government offices."

http://www.brudirect.com/southeast-asia/southeast-asia-thailand/12015-100-injured-as-second-day-of-clashes-shakes-capital

What a health hazard. It might be legal to demonstrate and protest - but surely it is illegal / against health regulations to leave faeces lying around in public areas? It is illegal to throw a cigarette end on the roads !

Edited by NeilSA1

They seem to be upset with what they view as "double standards"; i.e. the unequal or unfair application of the law to different groups. In many ways they are analogous to the civil rights campaigners in the US in the 60s, or anti-apartheid campaigners in the 1980s. They are struggling with whatever means they have against a system set up to deny them equal voting rights or equal justice. In a very real sense they are heroes, and history will surely remember them as such.

There was violence and blood shed BUT "... anti-apartheid campaigners in the 1980s...." did not stoop so low.

How charming.

They are disgusting animals - not fit to be classed as human beings!!!

Their disregard for the courts is appalling - they should lock them up in cells without toilets or tissue paper and throw away the key!!!!

How dare you compare these imbeciles to civil rights campaigners - they are filthy scum who have no respect for the law.

They will be remembered as zeros, not heroes - the police should arrest these idiots and charge them with threatening the judiciary!!!!

• Like 1

Here was your chance to gain some modicum of respect from Forum members, but as usual, you blew it. Opening up with "not nice" was a good start but you then reverted to type by posting downright lies. You may be regarded in the same way as the faeces container. Namely a Sh** Bag

Here was your chance to gain some modicum of respect from Forum members, but as usual, you blew it. Opening up with "not nice" was a good start but you then reverted to type by posting downright lies. You may be regarded in the same way as the faeces container. Namely a Sh** Bag

Downright lies? there is an 8 page thread about it ( 02/12/2013).

Downright lies? there is an 8 page thread about it ( 02/12/2013).

There are 8 page threads on here about man not landing on the moon.

The incident you refer to did not happen, it was pure fabrication. However, (much better than 'but' don't you think - and more than three letters) I imagine that red radio did indeed broadcast that the incident did happen and that the PDRC sprayed Human sh*t all over the place, that is why these brainwashed morons have come to Bangkok carrying bags of human excrement and 'used' sanitary pads (excuse me while I gag!), trying to go one better. These are the people that you and your buddies on here are openly supporting, offer them some support at least. Let's hear how okay it all is. Come on popcorn's ready, cold, happy hour G&T is cracking the ice in the glass, please don't disappoint us.

• Like 2

How charming.

Their disregard for the courts is appalling - they should lock them up in cells without toilets or tissue paper and throw away the key!!!!

They are not animals. They are human beings, entitled to respect. They are struggling to make a political point, that they should be allowed to vote and to elect their own leaders, and that everyone should be equal before the law. Clearly you disagree with them politically, but don't they have a right to voice their opinion? Yes, you disagree with their method, but their purpose is to shock you, and that is not rare for demonstrators. Try to cultivate a little tolerance.

How dare you compare these imbeciles to civil rights campaigners - they are filthy scum who have no respect for the law.

They will be remembered as zeros, not heroes - the police should arrest these idiots and charge them with threatening the judiciary!!!!

How can I not? They are seen as second class citizens. Denied voting rights. Denigrated as animals and scum. At the mercy of a judicial system rigged in favour of the privileged and rich. You sound just like Bull Conner or George Wallace. They are human beings, just like you or me.

How can I not? They are seen as second class citizens. Denied voting rights. Denigrated as animals and scum. At the mercy of a judicial system rigged in favour of the privileged and rich. You sound just like Bull Conner or George Wallace. They are human beings, just like you or me.

What is all this 'denied voting rights' claptrap, "denigrated as animals and scum'...not... but if you go round throwing human sh*t and used sanitary towels you are living on the edge of that accusation eh? The judicial system is rigged and none take more advantage of that than Shinclan and their PTP mafia, so until a political party with a leader who has the integrity to make 'One Nation, One People, One Law', their mantra the country is stuffed.

• Like 1

How charming.

They are not animals. They are human beings, entitled to respect. They are struggling to make a political point, that they should be allowed to vote and to elect their own leaders, and that everyone should be equal before the law. Clearly you disagree with them politically, but don't they have a right to voice their opinion? Yes, you disagree with their method, but their purpose is to shock you, and that is not rare for demonstrators. Try to cultivate a little tolerance.

I'm not going to respect anyone plastering faeces all over the place - to me, they are filthy animals!!!

The reason that they are struggling to make a political point is the methods they are using and the fact that have an inferiority complex.

It doesn't shock me, it disgusts me - do you not think that Yingluck is the teaniest bit guilty of any of the accusations pinned on her??

The courts only appear to be picking on the 'red' side because they are committing all of the abuses (be it in parliament or on the streets).

Yingluck had it in her capacity to stop all of this before it started by standing down. This government lost its legitimacy ages ago and with that you lose your cloak of democracy.

If someone threatened you by burning your effigy and smearing human faeces over the walls of your house would you shrug your shoulders and be tolerant about it? I very much doubt it!!!

How charming.

They didn't voice their opinion - they dumped it

I think they may have got confused when the red leaders called for a movement on the courts

• Like 1

How charming.

They didn't voice their opinion - they dumped it

I think they may have got confused when the red leaders called for a movement on the courts

Less of the toilet humour please!!!