Small Pissup?

Jockstar

I just read the title of this thread... and I can categorically state that no pissup with Jockstar is a small one... :o

Wish I could be there too...

Sorry I missed you the other week, Jai Dee; I had big internet woes and was mega busy. Hope to catch you next time your up here. :D

Anyone know this place? Kamdara. Near the river. Apparently the bad i want to see now plays there. But no stress. What time we meeting? 7pm-7.30pm? What do ya think? Jammers delight on Loi Kroh? We'll be there. So whats the roll call?

JS + missus

jackr + Rick

Tp

Twais

Dustoff

Niloc + wife?

Anyone else?

I just read the title of this thread... and I can categorically state that no pissup with Jockstar is a small one... :o

Wish I could be there too...

Sorry I missed you the other week, Jai Dee; I had big internet woes and was mega busy. Hope to catch you next time your up here. :D

No prompem... I am planning another trip sometime in November.

Look forward to catching up with you (and some other TV members) then.

Chok dee.

:D

Anyone know this place? Kamdara. Near the river. Apparently the bad i want to see now plays there. But no stress. What time we meeting? 7pm-7.30pm? What do ya think? Jammers delight on Loi Kroh? We'll be there. So whats the roll call?

JS + missus

jackr + Rick

Tp

Twais

Dustoff

Niloc + wife?

Anyone else?

Don't know where that place is, but I never go anywhere civilized like the river region :o. Rick's in Blighty. 7-7:30's good for me.

Cool. 7.30pm is good then. Se you all on Sunday.

Hi all,

I'm new in town and would like to meet some of you TV forum types, so I will try to be there too.

Still finding my way around town, but if it's called The Saloon and it's on the corner of Loi Kroh by the moat I should be able to find it.

Hi all,

I'm new in town and would like to meet some of you TV forum types, so I will try to be there too.

Still finding my way around town, but if it's called The Saloon and it's on the corner of Loi Kroh by the moat I should be able to find it.

Jammers Delight at the end of Loi Khroh.. (Moat End)

Hi all,

Jammers Delight at the end of Loi Khroh.. (Moat End)

Very near to the entrance of DK Books.

Have a good piss up....ya bastards! :o

Well, I was there and didn't meet any forum folks. I did meet the owner, Ron, and he said you probably looked in and saw the place was full of people watching the World Cup and passed.

So I stayed and watched the WC first with some cool Dutch people and then there was a group of school girls from Guadalajara cheering wildly for Mexico and calling the Irianian players "putos"! Very funny.

So, let me know about your next "get together"

paco, you must have been at the wrong bar........ we were at Jammers Delight, there was NO falang bar owner there last night.

I left at 10pm and the TV pissup was still going strong.

I was at The Saloon. I was sure that was the place you guys said. Anyway, I had a goog time.

Next time I'll try to get better directions.

Have a good piss up....ya bastards! :D

Well, I was there and didn't meet any forum folks. I did meet the owner, Ron, and he said you probably looked in and saw the place was full of people watching the World Cup and passed.

So I stayed and watched the WC first with some cool Dutch people and then there was a group of school girls from Guadalajara cheering wildly for Mexico and calling the Irianian players "putos"! Very funny.

So, let me know about your next "get together"

Sounds like you were in the Saloon up the road, paco. We mentioned the Saloon regarding the World Cup matches so perhaps you got yer wires crossed. :o

It was indeed a good un and nice to meet fellow TVites. Jock will be back up again in October and will no doubt be on it, although I'm sure something will happen before then.

Cheers

Well it was a good night. The roll call was

Myself plus the wife

jackr

Thaipauly

Dustoff + missus

Diablo Bob + missus

Chanchao made an appearance briefly

I think we finished up about 2am. As jackr said. I'll be back up in October so we can have another pissup then. Cheers. Good to see TP and jackr again. Also nice to meet the others. Chuchok should be back from the land of sheep and OAPs by October. So he'll be keen for a future pissup.