MH370: Six theories in search of a plane

webfact

Where are the people on here who were rolling their eyes at the "conspiracy theories"?

It was either one of the Muslim pilots who waited until the other pilot took a toilet break.

Or the plane was hijacked by the two Iranians, the Uyghur with flight knowledge and probably 2-3 other hijackers most likely Malaysians hailing from parts of the country operating under Sharia law.

Who is laughing at these "conspiracy theories" now?

I don't know, sane people maybe?

Clearly a minority.

Now they're admitting it's almost certainly a hijacking either by crew or passengers...

I won't hold my breath for an apology...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pilot of missing Malaysian flight reportedly a political extremeist http://t.co/7DEw2kULX5

It has also been revealed that the pilots wife and three children moved out of the family home the day before the plane went missing.

supporter of the countrys opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim, and was reportedly heavily involved politically with Ibrahim.

To make matters interesting, Ibrahim was jailed for homosexuality and given a five year sentence just hours before the jet disappeared.

Edited by LindsayBKK

Here's a new twist and one of the most plausible given the data we now have. The real questions is just what was that 20 tons of "cargo".

http://indiandefence.com/threads/russia-puzzled-over-malaysia-airlines-capture-by-us-navy.43999/

Russia “Puzzled” Over Malaysia Airlines “Capture” By US Navy

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) states that Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) experts remain “puzzled” as to why the United States Navy “captured and then diverted” a Malaysia Airlines civilian aircraft from its intended flight-path to their vast and highly-secretive Indian Ocean base located on the Diego Garcia atoll.

Coupled with this news tidbit.

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/diagrams-boeing-patents-anti-terrorism-auto-land-system-for-hijacked-210869/

Diagrams: Boeing patents anti-terrorism auto-land system for hijacked airliners

Boeing last week received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a predetermined landing location.

The “uninterruptible” autopilot would be activated – either by pilots, by onboard sensors, or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of a flight deck.

3NUMBAS post # 64.

Glen Millers plane went missing in the channel which is fairly shallow and they have never found that in a smallish area to search

And there is still a lot of speculation as to exactly what happened in that matter too, along with the fact of who or what Glenn Miller might have been too.

They accidentally crept up in altitude and killed all the pax by mistake. To hide their shame they flew off into oblivion so that no one would ever know what they did wrong.

Come on Hans, we all know you are involved, we're just waiting for Bruce to show up.

At this time it seems a mystery, some people know more than they are letting on, things are being swept under the carpet so imcompetince is not discovered. Thai military radar as well as Malaysian must have picked something up but precious little has come forward, that would be worrying for the defences of any country to say the least. A lot of face saving is in action here and how to deal with it, but, the truth will come out sooner or later, in the meantime hands up anyone who wants to fly with Mayasian.

• 2 weeks later...

I still don't understand how authorities find a different object everyday but yet it is no part of a plane...

My questions are:
- why did it take so long to deploy search teams?
- Why no mayday from pilot?
- How can we find a soccer ball in a middle of a soccer field using google map but we cant find a plane the size of a building?
- Or the government knows something we don't?

Check this video i found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj9pQN-Qxbo

What you think?

Interesting theories.

Not being an expert, just using common sense I continue to stick to my opinion voiced here on TV:

No matter what exactly happened to MH370 the blame for us not knowing virtually anything is with Malaysia.

1 hr into the flight all communications with the flight are lost. Flight changes the course drastically and inexplicably.

If Malaysia could not ensure tracking of a suspect flight it's duty was to alert other countries.

This might or might not have saved the ship and passengers. But there would have been No Mystery.

If the existing rules and procedures by IATA were not breached the blame must be equally laid at the feet of IATA.

Tragic accidents like this can and did happen before with many carriers. They represent an unavoidable risk of flying.

But Mysteries must and can be eliminated.

Chinese are absolutely right demanding the truth and explanations from Malaysia.

Australians and other countries are wrong in providing free searches for debris free of charge. Malaysia must be footing the bill.

Aus PM is being too generous with taxpayers money. I find his attitude to be a cheap PR stunt at a cost of taxpayers.

For the third time I repeat: Want to solve the Mystery - look on the ground in Kuala Lumpur!

No wreckage... the pilots turning off the transponders - there was no malfunction, that plane had an EXCELLENT service record...

There has been foul play.... that plane can easily be painted over or just replacing a normal flight with this flight filled with explosives or biological germ warfare...

Conspiracy theorists always operate on not having all of the information to hand which is why there are so many dumb theories on so many subjects. Whenever a theory is proved to wrong it is never acknowledged by a dumb conspiracy theorist cuz they just make up another theory and continue. All they are looking for is anything that can confirm said dumb theory while ignoring everything that contradicts it.

Wait for all of the information to come out and then make your own conclusion if need be. Just stop guessing.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. -- J. Edgar Hoover

• Like 1