Isp's

marquess

The other day I refilled my account with x 2 45hrs top ups. Now normally I receive a 20 hour bonus for each 45 hours bought. This is usually done after 24 hours of topping up the account. Alas! This time it has not happened. I have contacted the help desk, but they are about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

What are the alternatives to Samart Card, as they offer a 50% discount rate from 12 midnight to 3pm. Are there any other reliable ISP's that have a similar or better deal?

Cscoms sells a package called nightlife or something...

you're account is in Baht instead of hours and they deduct 6 Baht/hour from midnight till 9 a.m. , 8 Baht/hour from 9a.m. till 3p.m. and 13 Baht/hour 3 p.m. till midnight...

Since they joined up with loxinfo they probably have the biggest international bandwith, and you can use both loxinfo and cscoms modem numbers to log on to their network.

Experiment a bit with which number you get the best results and youll be fine...

Night life package cscoms

No e-mail though...

Try Ego here You might have problems with a TOT line though.

I changed to Telecom Asia and have never lost a connection.

Or KSC, I recently bought 50 hrs for 259B at a 7-11.

Ego is the cheapest and have good service although they are not permitted to call you back if you leave a mobile number with tech support (24hrs).