Woman teacher shot dead in Pattani; body burned

webfact

So much violence in the name of Gods that only exist in the minds of the corrupt believers.

One of the biggest evils to ever plague humankind and prey on the innocent is religion. Throughout history it's ability to cause war and suffering has no peers. Religion of all ilks. My favorite definition of "faith" is: The ability to believe in something one knows not to be true.

Good for you. Who cares? It's got nothing to do with this story.

These despicable killings have their root in sovereignty and history, not religion.

By the way, it's impossible to "know" if there is or isn't a God. Can't be logically proven either way. Or don't you believe in science, math and the study of logic? Anyway, we're off topic again. My fault!

The "religion of peace"....again and again and.....

Got to suspect militant Muslims. You've got to feel for the future 'education' for children in this area. I for one would never consider being a teacher there, even if I was a Thai teacher.

RIP. My prayers are with her poor family, I pray that they have loving friends around them at this tragic time.

There is nothing I can say about this evil and cowardly murder, it is so cruel and needless that it is simply beyond discussing.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The "religion of peace"....again and again and.....

Predictable, incorrect and insulting.

But that's nothing new on TV.

Respectfully suggest you do a little bit of research about the situation in the South before just mindlessly adding to to the already excess religious hatred in the world.

I'm a Darwinian Athiest btw.

Make that Sanctimonious Darwinian Athiest. w00t.gif

So much violence in the name of Gods that only exist in the minds of the corrupt believers.

One of the biggest evils to ever plague humankind and prey on the innocent is religion. Throughout history it's ability to cause war and suffering has no peers. Religion of all ilks. My favorite definition of "faith" is: The ability to believe in something one knows not to be true.

Good for you. Who cares? It's got nothing to do with this story.

These despicable killings have their root in sovereignty and history, not religion.

By the way, it's impossible to "know" if there is or isn't a God. Can't be logically proven either way. Or don't you believe in science, math and the study of logic? Anyway, we're off topic again. My fault!

I tend to believe in what i can see and witness with my eyes and not stories of bullshit superiour beings living in the sky. Ain't met nobody yet to show me different but hey maybe one day. In fact i'm still waiting to see my first ghost after 12 years living here. I find it odd i've never seen one but virtually all Thais have.

The terrorists sure want the youth to be ignorant and stupid as they are. Hopefully short lived.

Yeah,and most of the boys/men on the constant high consisting of krathom leaves and insect repellent,while their wifes are having the fifth baby at the age of 23.If there ever was a recipe for a failed state or the autonomy they craving for these 3 provinces will make a star example bah.gif .