Disappearance of Malaysian jet appears 'deliberate': PM

Lite Beer

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's take Into account that the shipping lanes as well as air routes on the original flight plan,are probably the most busy anywhere in the world, yet only one report of interest was received,that from a kiwi oil platform worker. If this flight had come down where it was supposed to be then I am convinced it would have been spotted almost immediately.

We then hear that all transponders had been deactivated two of them, for just such security reasons, were located in supposedly hard to find places, yet all of them were manually turned off. Conclusion someone obviously knew what they were doing.

When I first heard about this aircraft "loss" and no debris found, my gut feeling told me there was more to this than meets the eye, then came the revelation that the engines performed for up to four hours after the supposed loss giving a range of an extra 2000+ miles. I plotted that distance and it told me that the plane was in range of the lawless part of Pakistan. I.e Taliban country.

If my gut feeling and plotting is correct, then god forbid, we are looking at another possible 9/11, BUT A QUESTION, the plane on its original flight plan could have been used against a host of major cities at that time, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore and even KL springs to mind, let's not forget, if any of these cities were targeted at that time,they would be struck in the very early hours of the morning. Why didn't it happen?

There are only two situations it didn't happen, one, those who supposedly hijacked had a much bigger plan, and secondly they didn't want to sacrifice so many lives most being Chinese. Does this point a question mark towards the Xijiang possibility, who want to follow up their Kunming train station atrocity, who the hell knows ?

Lastly and all forum magicians are eligible to answer, how in the world can such a large aircraft land without being noticed, and secondly, it's very difficult to keep 239 people quiet and out of touch.

Answers on a post card please.

• Like 1

Well at least there's some good news. The plane maybe didn't go down and the passengers could still be alive.

There's not too many places you could land it without attracting attention. Let alone hide it.

Why? The 777 will land on as little as 3500' of runway. Once on the ground, something as simple as a cargo net would hide it from prying eyes.

Why has no one mentioned the possibility that the plane was taken over by remote control and not necessarily by someone on board. I know " conspiracy theory", but it is a fact that planes can be controlled remotely now, tech has been around for a long time. Lots of possibilities still out there.

'Someone' already has--by using AWACS, I believe. Not saying I put any credence in this theory--just repeating it.

The truth will out sooner or later.

It definitely feels like some sort of coverup. With all those people on the plane, no one called their families or friends? I recall telephone calls made made from the aircrafts that were hijacked during 9-11 in the US. Not 1 person was able to send out a call to a family member? Seems fishy to me.

No cell phone service over the ocean. Plus, you are assuming that the passengers knew they were in danger and were capable of making a call.

Let's take Into account that the shipping lanes as well as air routes on the original flight plan,are probably the most busy anywhere in the world, yet only one report of interest was received,that from a kiwi oil platform worker. If this flight had come down where it was supposed to be then I am convinced it would have been spotted almost immediately.

We then hear that all transponders had been deactivated two of them, for just such security reasons, were located in supposedly hard to find places, yet all of them were manually turned off. Conclusion someone obviously knew what they were doing.

When I first heard about this aircraft "loss" and no debris found, my gut feeling told me there was more to this than meets the eye, then came the revelation that the engines performed for up to four hours after the supposed loss giving a range of an extra 2000+ miles. I plotted that distance and it told me that the plane was in range of the lawless part of Pakistan. I.e Taliban country.

If my gut feeling and plotting is correct, then god forbid, we are looking at another possible 9/11, BUT A QUESTION, the plane on its original flight plan could have been used against a host of major cities at that time, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore and even KL springs to mind, let's not forget, if any of these cities were targeted at that time,they would be struck in the very early hours of the morning. Why didn't it happen?

There are only two situations it didn't happen, one, those who supposedly hijacked had a much bigger plan, and secondly they didn't want to sacrifice so many lives most being Chinese. Does this point a question mark towards the Xijiang possibility, who want to follow up their Kunming train station atrocity, who the hell knows ?

Lastly and all forum magicians are eligible to answer, how in the world can such a large aircraft land without being noticed, and secondly, it's very difficult to keep 239 people quiet and out of touch.

Answers on a post card please.

Pre 9/11 nobody would have thought that hijacking 4 planes would have been possible!

Anythings possible!

if it exploded, the "black box" would have been sending out signals which is wasn't.

The ELTs on the flight data recorders have a limited range and only have rougher 72 hours of battery life. If sitting on the bottom of the ocean the chances of locating them is slim to none.

utter crap to say switching off the planes transponder/sqwark would make it disappear. If the little 152 i used to fly could be tracked a 777 would be. What they are saying basically means if half a dozen Migs set off to attack the USA and were not using transponders they would not be picked up. Just to think the Americans spent all that money on stealth fighters and all they had to do was not transmit location and would go totally undetected.

• Like 2

utter crap to say switching off the planes transponder/sqwark would make it disappear. If the little 152 i used to fly could be tracked a 777 would be. What they are saying basically means if half a dozen Migs set off to attack the USA and were not using transponders they would not be picked up. Just to think the Americans spent all that money on stealth fighters and all they had to do was not transmit location and would go totally undetected.

Big difference between trying to track a 777 over the ocean in a limited radar coverage area and driving a 152 around the pattern in a radar dense area.

How about Camp Bastion as a target, a final farewell to the outgoing troops ?.

Wouldn't get close enough!

Why wouldn't it get close enough ? Are you talking fuel wise ? If you are talking camp bastion has air defence, I would suggest you may not be on the ball on this one .Sure they may be able to scramble defensive jets and shoot the 777 down, but even if this happened the effort would be recognised

How about Camp Bastion as a target, a final farewell to the outgoing troops ?.

Wouldn't get close enough!
Why wouldn't it get close enough ? Are you talking fuel wise ? If you are talking camp bastion has air defence, I would suggest you may not be on the ball on this one .Sure they may be able to scramble defensive jets and shoot the 777 down, but even if this happened the effort would be recognised
IMO it would get shot down before it got anywhere near close.

I have been saying for the last 5 days that it was most likely hijacked by crew or passengers.

I was labelled a "conspiracy theorist" for my troubles despite it being the most likely and logical explanation.

The Malaysians had been avoiding it and sending people on a wild goose chase in the Gulf of Thailand because the truth will be a huge black eye against Malaysia Airlines and KLIA security.

I don't expect an apology to be forthcoming...

Hijacked planes land eventually, usually in rogue states, and the hijackers issue demands and such.

Nothing of that nature has happened so far...

Unlikely to happen now.

Unless they want the plane for another reason

Like a Weapon

The fact is untill that plane is found, nowhere in the world is safe

Edited by tezzainoz
  • Like 1

I dont think it was hijacked, because if it was hijacked for a ransom we would have known of it by now and if it was hijacked we also would know. If it was hijack for a weapon its stupid because the supprise factor is lost with this time delay, all countries would be on high alert for unknown aircraft entering their airspace. The only hijack possibility is that shoulds logic is that the hijacking went wrong and the plane went down.

My money is on one or both pilots. In all the pilot suicides they tried to hide their act. This can explain the reason for changing course to an area with deep water where it would be very difficult to recover the black box. There is now less than 21 days battery life left for the black box. With any debri now drifting hundreds of km from the crash site and the black box in deep water, it could be lost as evidence. The older pilots knowledge of the aircraft was extremely good, so good he could build a simulator. Not only was the two responders disabled, but according to a report the transmitter that pinged the satellites was also disconnected, at about the 5 hour mark. This left a further 2 hours flying time which the aircraft could have gone in any direction.

• Like 2

I still don't think this is at all definite.

Now they say there are 2 totally opposite possible paths - which means one of the paths is 100% wrong, and the other path may not be 100% correct.

I'm not sure we are closer to finding the plane than we were on Monday.

Smells like Malays are covering their <deleted> ... how to spin things so that Malaysia comes out minimally tarnished.

• Like 2

Police in Malaysia have said they are looking at the psychological background of the pilots, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53, and Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27, their family life and connections.

Just wondering why no other Radar had picked the aircraft up.Wouldn't countries be surprised about an aircraft that shouldn't be there? What utter bs are they trying to sell now?

And they also need to do that with every other person on board this flight...

Another thing that must be investigated as the flight was only just over half full was there anyway extra passengers were smuggled on board? I know it virtually impossible, but I seem to think this was common practice many years ago, friends or family of the pilot, etc.

I have been saying for the last 5 days that it was most likely hijacked by crew or passengers.

I was labelled a "conspiracy theorist" for my troubles despite it being the most likely and logical explanation.

The Malaysians had been avoiding it and sending people on a wild goose chase in the Gulf of Thailand because the truth will be a huge black eye against Malaysia Airlines and KLIA security.

I don't expect an apology to be forthcoming...

Hijacked planes land eventually, usually in rogue states, and the hijackers issue demands and such.

Nothing of that nature has happened so far...

Unlikely to happen now.

I said hijacked by crew or passengers.

It might be in Pakistan, it might be in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

People were mocking the idea a hijacking only yesterday despite the only reasonable and logical explanation being a hijacking.

if it exploded, the "black box" would have been sending out signals which is wasn't.

The ELTs on the flight data recorders have a limited range and only have rougher 72 hours of battery life. If sitting on the bottom of the ocean the chances of locating them is slim to none.

The FDR has about 30 days battery life.

• Like 1

They should go through the passenger list very carefully to see how many if any of the passengers knew how to fly, and eliminate the rest.

Just how do you propose this be accomplished? At flight check in?

The plane was landed on some remote island somewhere in SE Asia. The plane is being prepared for its next use, which is an attack on the West. The people on board the plane unfortunately were expendable and are most likely all dead (RIP) by now.

• Like 1

At last some truth is emerging but it still sucks. Sure they MUST have known it was hijacked right from the start and with all the RADAR in this whole SE Asia region there is no way the main authorities and military do not know where this plane went. Do they really think we are all that stupid ?? How much more inept wool over eyes pulling is going to happen before the truth ever emerges, if it ever will!! Trouble is way too many people believe the media crap designed to misguide them.

Maybe at least some hope that the innocent passengers involved in this fiasco may still be safe and alive, some thread of hope. It is they who we should feel very sorry for and their relatives and friends awaiting news. All those responsible for this and those hiding the truth want lining up and shooting .. wow wait a minute .... that would make us no better than they are so I retract that. Phew that was a close one I nearly lowered myself to their pond-life level.

• Like 1

I have met people from Yeman and Pakistan. They were not hostile to me....

They are wasting time looking for the plane at the bottom of the ocean... what they should be doing is scouring every airport in the Middle East of countries that are hostile to the west.... for example YEMEN and PAKISTAN.... no doubt more than a few people are involved.... the plane has not been hijacked for ransom.... it is obvious that whoever is behind this thought it through and are probably using the plane as a weapon... the passengers are in some auditorium being held hostage... but the hijackers do not want them... they are merely "collateral damage.."

Let's see how this plays out....

"they were not hostile to me"????? AND THAT INDICATES ??????coffee1.gif