Pheu Thai lawyer claims PM was treated unfairly

Lite Beer

Yes, treated unfairly, someone neglected to level the floor perfectly because she fell while walking on it. How could the expect her to walk on non-perfect flooring. I mean really, she doesn't than the experience to walk crooked paths.

If she wants uneven paths she wants to try beach road Pattaya, from BiB, to walking street, SHOP SIDE, unreal, sorry NO invalids--wheelchairs--pushchairs.

It is a free for all you fight your way along-lamp posts--electric posts---electric wires- blocked with stalls, It is no Joke, Pattaya city hall ---SHAME on YOU.

Try it Yingluck,

Comment from me ---The Thai people, and tourists are treated unfairly.

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, treated unfairly, someone neglected to level the floor perfectly because she fell while walking on it. How could the expect her to walk on non-perfect flooring. I mean really, she doesn't than the experience to walk crooked paths.

If she wants uneven paths she wants to try beach road Pattaya, from BiB, to walking street, SHOP SIDE, unreal, sorry NO invalids--wheelchairs--pushchairs.

It is a free for all you fight your way along-lamp posts--electric posts---electric wires- blocked with stalls, It is no Joke, Pattaya city hall ---SHAME on YOU.

Try it Yingluck,

This little stunt will for sure be a reason given to delay her appearance in court.

Try it Yingluck,

This little stunt will for sure be a reason given to delay her appearance in court.

Thaksin must have had a fall, taking a long time to recover though.----think he fell in the 110 m hurdles at Beijing.

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra arrives at an eatery in Chiang Mai that sells noodle soup for Bt30 a bowl. Guards paid close attention after an uneven floor caused her to fall outside the shop

The graceful PM pirouetting out of her van at the food shop.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

A case of a small fall before the BIG ONE!!!!!! I'm getting goose bumps from all the waiting.

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra arrives at an eatery in Chiang Mai that sells noodle soup for Bt30 a bowl. Guards paid close attention after an uneven floor caused her to fall outside the shop

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

A case of a small fall before the BIG ONE!!!!!! I'm getting goose bumps from all the waiting.

One small step for the P.M. soon one giant step for mankind.

Pheu Thai lawyer claims PM was treated unfairly

The Sunday Nation

30229319-01_big.gif?1394924831079

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra arrives at an eatery in Chiang Mai that sells noodle soup for Bt30 a bowl. Guards paid close attention after an uneven floor caused her to fall outside the shop.

BANGKOK: -- Lawyers for the ruling Pheu Thai Party yesterday criticised independent agencies for what they claimed was unfair treatment of the prime minister.

The legal experts were unhappy that Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra was given "only 15 days" in extra time by the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) to explain herself after charging her with dereliction of duty over the government's controversial rice price-pledging scheme.

The party lawyers also accused the Election Commission (EC) of "acting in a hostile way" against the PM in their investigation into allegations that she abused her political position during election campaigning.

Pichit Chuenban, a key member of the legal team, said they had asked the anti-graft body for 45 days for Yingluck to provide a written explanation but it only allowed them 15 days.

He said that in similar cases against senior permanent officials, the NACC had allowed them 30 days to provide an explanation.

"But in the case of the prime minister, only 15 days is allowed. The NACC must explain to society about this," Pichit said.

The prime minister, who chairs the National Rice Policy Committee, has been accused of dereliction of duty for allegedly failing to end the rice scheme, which is tainted with irregularities.

The NACC, which last month charged the prime minister with dereliction of duty, has extended by 15 days the deadline for her to defend herself.

The PM sought 45 more days, saying that more time was needed to prepare evidence to clear her.

Pichit claimed the EC also looked to be acting in a hostile way against the prime minister while investigating allegations that she abused her authority during campaigning in the run-up to the February 2 election.

He said the prime minister had no intention of taking advantage of her position when making provincial visits in the run-up to the snap poll.

Critics complained that it was unfair to other political parties for the prime minister to make such visits, during which she was greeted by senior local officials and supporters of the ruling party.

The caretaker prime minister said she had no worries over the NACC's case. She spoke at her home province of Chiang Mai yesterday and was accompanied by her son.

Senator Prasarn Marukpitak has written an open letter to the prime minister in response to her claim that she did not do anything wrong and was treated unfairly by the courts and independent agencies dealing with the many cases against her.

Prasarn pointed to a number of controversial moves by the ruling party, such as the backing of a bill that would give blanket amnesty to all people involved in recent political conflicts, including politicians convicted of corruption and people convicted of serious crimes, including murder and arson.

"Please think carefully about this. Between you and others, who actually follows the rules and who refuses to obey them?" the senator said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-03-16

Unfair? sure. why doesn't she donate one or of her 2.5million baht watches, some of her branded 100's of thousand baht each, to help the poor farmers that she's duped!!! ??? what a joke! have a taste of her family's sh** medicine!

(from the 'other newspaper) here's the plan if she's found guilty....<< The army says it is examining an audio recording believed to feature the voice of hardline Pathum Thani red-shirt leader Wutthipong "Ko Tee" Kachathamkhun which encourages supporters to start stockpiling weapons to fight the military under an operation named "red ants fell an elephant".
The man who called himself Ko Tee at the beginning of the five-minute clip, was giving a phone interview with a radio programme host and detailed plans to fight the army and the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) in a bid to protect the caretaker government.
In the clip, which has gone viral on the internet, the man accused the army of double standards over its treatment of the PDRC. He claimed the army had brought tanks into Bangkok despite the fact that there had been no declaration of a state of war or martial law. As a result, his group could stockpile weapons to fight with soldiers.
He also threatened to stage widespread disorder and looting in the capital if the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) rules that caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra is guilty in charges of dereliction of duty over alleged irregularities in the rice-pledging scheme.
He said PDRC leader Suthep Thaugsuban tried to call a massive rally one last time to overthrow the Yingluck government at the same time the NACC was due to deliver its decision in Ms Yingluck’s case in mid-April.
“Today M79s have already been fired, but only a few. That day [of the NACC’s ruling], the sound of gunshots will ring out all over Bangkok,” he said.
“I can tell you that there will not be only my group. Dang Siam and other independent groups [are there] as well. Many others are waiting.”
He urged his supporters to loot money from ATMs belonging to Thai Military Bank and those belonging to other commercial banks which he alleged to be allies with the PDRC including Bangkok Bank, Krungsri Bank and Siam Commercial Bank.
He called on them to loot convenience stores and take away fuel from petrol stations, saying the acts were not meant to rob them from the operators but only “borrow” them for supply-gathering and would return them when the situation return to normal.
The man also vented his anger over the army's pressing charges of promoting separatism against him. He said the move was too harsh as his group had hung a banner with a message related to separating Thailand only to show sarcasm to highlight military "bias" in favour of anti-government demonstrators. "Since they really want to press charges of separatist against me, now I feel like showing them the real segregation."
Army deputy spokesman Winthai Suwaree said the remarks are likely to incite public disorder and violate the law. The army would check on the law to see if it can take legal action against the person in the clip and, if found guilty, would gather evidence to file a lawsuit with the police.
“We plead with all sides to comply with the intention of the government sector, which is to do everything under the legal framework," Col Winthai said.
“Please understand that the military has taken all its actions under the rule of law, whether it is right or wrong should be up to the judicial process. This is standard practice recognised by the global community.”>>

She had every opportunity if she had attended the specified date and she would have had access to disclosure.

Shot herself in the foot yet again and is just trying to buy time as she knows her position is indefensible.

(from the 'other newspaper) here's the plan if she's found guilty....<< The army says it is examining an audio recording believed to feature the voice of hardline Pathum Thani red-shirt leader Wutthipong "Ko Tee" Kachathamkhun which encourages supporters to start stockpiling weapons to fight the military under an operation named "red ants fell an elephant".

The man who called himself Ko Tee at the beginning of the five-minute clip, was giving a phone interview with a radio programme host and detailed plans to fight the army and the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) in a bid to protect the caretaker government.

In the clip, which has gone viral on the internet, the man accused the army of double standards over its treatment of the PDRC. He claimed the army had brought tanks into Bangkok despite the fact that there had been no declaration of a state of war or martial law. As a result, his group could stockpile weapons to fight with soldiers.

He also threatened to stage widespread disorder and looting in the capital if the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) rules that caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra is guilty in charges of dereliction of duty over alleged irregularities in the rice-pledging scheme.

He said PDRC leader Suthep Thaugsuban tried to call a massive rally one last time to overthrow the Yingluck government at the same time the NACC was due to deliver its decision in Ms Yingluck’s case in mid-April.

“Today M79s have already been fired, but only a few. That day [of the NACC’s ruling], the sound of gunshots will ring out all over Bangkok,” he said.

“I can tell you that there will not be only my group. Dang Siam and other independent groups [are there] as well. Many others are waiting.”

He urged his supporters to loot money from ATMs belonging to Thai Military Bank and those belonging to other commercial banks which he alleged to be allies with the PDRC including Bangkok Bank, Krungsri Bank and Siam Commercial Bank.

He called on them to loot convenience stores and take away fuel from petrol stations, saying the acts were not meant to rob them from the operators but only “borrow” them for supply-gathering and would return them when the situation return to normal.

The man also vented his anger over the army's pressing charges of promoting separatism against him. He said the move was too harsh as his group had hung a banner with a message related to separating Thailand only to show sarcasm to highlight military "bias" in favour of anti-government demonstrators. "Since they really want to press charges of separatist against me, now I feel like showing them the real segregation."

Army deputy spokesman Winthai Suwaree said the remarks are likely to incite public disorder and violate the law. The army would check on the law to see if it can take legal action against the person in the clip and, if found guilty, would gather evidence to file a lawsuit with the police.

“We plead with all sides to comply with the intention of the government sector, which is to do everything under the legal framework," Col Winthai said.

“Please understand that the military has taken all its actions under the rule of law, whether it is right or wrong should be up to the judicial process. This is standard practice recognised by the global community.”>>

If Ko Tee survives the military campaign he is planning, he can surely become filthy rich as a deputy minister like Nattawut who seems to have done well from ripping off the farmers in the rice pledging scheme. On the other hand, he reminds one of a somewhat less polished Seh Daeng. Whether Seh Daeng ordered the killing of Colonel Romklao or not, he was widely believed to have been responsible and within a couple of months he was dead too before he could pick up his cheque. Ko Tee runs the same risk. If some high value military target is taken out, by his rantings and ravings he may be regarded as responsible.

Clearly Thaksin is planning a major fireworks display to celebrate his sister's indictment by the NACC. The black market vendors of grenade launchers, RPGs, mortars, landmines etc in Cambodia, Laos and Burma must have been having a good season and be rubbing their hands for joy at the prospect of more bombings and murders by their loyal Thai customers.

Edited by Dogmatix

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

More money for public works is required in the rural areas and not just Bangkok. Welcome to how the other half live.
Chiang Mai is "rural"? blink.png

Bangkok doesn't have any uneven sidewalks? blink.png

Have you ever even been to either place?

Looks like that trip was useful after all. After that trip Thais backed the number plate in the illegal lottery.

....there is supposedly enough unequivocal proof that she knowingly participated in...if not instigated, the whole fraud....

....under those circumstances, people are usually charged and arrested...then they can present their defense....if any...

...so where is the injustice....???

• Like 1

Bangkok jails are full of inmates who say they have been treated unfairly

so She will have something in common to talk about if she joins them

Bangkok jails are full of inmates who say they have been treated unfairly

so She will have something in common to talk about if she joins them

Not much chance of that - I would think it would be used to impeach her and then she'd disappear or be on appeal for the next few decades like usual - when was the last elite to see inside Bangkok Hilton without a visitor's badge?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

More money for public works is required in the rural areas and not just Bangkok. Welcome to how the other half live.

Wait till she has to walk some of the usual death trap pavements outside of Bangkok.

15 days does seem a little short in legal proceedings. I know in Australia there is a minimum of 28 day for a respondent/defendant and it is also their right to apply for additional time which can be granted 3 times..

Why doesn't she just tell them that she is busy with the demonstrations and she will get back to them after they have been concluded just like Suthep and his band of wanted people have said.

Sounds fair and makes it an equal playing field instead of stacking all the chips on one side.

If they have nothing to hide then it is easy to refute these charges by showing the real figures. They spend this much and they got this much. They have these so and so millions of of tons of rice etc...

It is easy if they are right. But yes they will need more than 45 days just to fudge the figures if they are on the wrong.

Some of you guys are pretending that this is not an extremely gorgeous woman and powerful as well. Oh well, I'll play along.

Yeah, she's nothing special. coffee1.gif

She is about plain and ordinary as they come and a bit of a blond bimbo when it comes to having an intellect!!!

Some of you guys are pretending that this is not an extremely gorgeous woman and powerful as well. Oh well, I'll play along.

She is about plain and ordinary as they come and a bit of a blond bimbo when it comes to having an intellect!!!

I'd give my right nut for even so much as a smile from her, I'm sure 99.9% here would as well

123902-yingluck-shinnawatra.jpg

Much more preferable would be her niece, Pinthongta.

Twenty years younger and with much better assets, both financially and physically.

Much more preferable would be her niece, Pinthongta.

Twenty years younger and with much better assets, both financially and physically.

I dont know! I think Aunt has niece beat, easy

266803.jpg

Edited by PaullyW

15 days does seem a little short in legal proceedings. I know in Australia there is a minimum of 28 day for a respondent/defendant and it is also their right to apply for additional time which can be granted 3 times..

Why doesn't she just tell them that she is busy with the demonstrations and she will get back to them after they have been concluded just like Suthep and his band of wanted people have said.

Sounds fair and makes it an equal playing field instead of stacking all the chips on one side.

You cannot compare the law/rules in Australia to those in Thailand.

If appears that Yingluck has plenty of time to visit markets Water supplies and noodle shops. She couldn't use the excuse that she was busy with the demonstrations because if she was asked what she was doing about it....blank stare...Uh! What demonstration...or...my brother hasn't told me recently.

What is the guy in the Photo looking at ???