green valley condo

evenstevens

There are a lot of VERY important people living in GV and the condo using the road for access is not a popular move.

most are hi so so,and i have been told that 70% of land owners are behind on their rates payment to g/v estate

the title deed has just been emailed to me, my sheila confirmed to me what i stated in my previous post ,a gent sold to g/v condo who in turn mortaged it to thai farmers bank,so that lady in question is clearly not in the land strip qwnership at all, as for the breached wall scenario i will do a exhaustive hunt and kill mission

i wish to remind all members that evenstevens will not depart his hard earnt to any one,with out good reason and all above board, sure their will be some risks ,but they will be taken into consideration before

,pressing the button,may i take this opportuinity to thank all contributors so far,and keep your contribitions rolling in,its been of immense help to me,..

The land deed does not necessarily mean what you said it does. Have you confirmed that it is for the piece of land in question by checking land office maps? How can you be sure that the man whose name is on the paper as seller did not sell it earlier to the lady for example, who got his POA and sold it to the condo later, not wanting to pay the taxes twice knowing she was going to sell it soon?

You have presented no basis to say the lady was not involved in the land ownership.

Edited by Dante99

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Hi SO, Medium So, and many VIP's including 2 past Prime Ministers, ex Ambassadors, another Sister PM nominee in waiting, and more than 1 general. The condo is not popular with the Landowners and I am sure that they will have their way in the end.

BTW the number is far less than the 70% you have been told and if this is where your info is coming from you should be very suspect. In any case what bearing does this have, other than the Landowners are pissed at GV over the condo and other issues

You may wish to check if the condo itself has been sold and if the problem of access was the reason for that sale. I suspect that there will be no reason for the sale forthcoming, but the fact alone would make me suspicious

The question of who sold the small strip of land to the condo is not important. The key bit of info is if that sale was based on obtaining access via GV, and if there are any skeletons in the closet over the current problem of access.

We all agree that the condo bought the small strip of land up to the fence for an exorbitant amount. The question is if the condo or anyone else for that matter has the legal right to breach the fence, and/or if GV has the right to sell or grant access through the fence.

dante with respect your posts i.m.o are all gloom and doom, i have always followed the * luck and good fortune follow the brave* theme biggrin.png i have posted that i will check legality of the title deed ,and make further research on the hole in the wall entrance scenario,again i appreciate hearing your negative warnings,keeps me on my toeslaugh.pngbiggrin.png

dante with respect your posts i.m.o are all gloom and doom, i have always followed the * luck and good fortune follow the brave* theme biggrin.png i have posted that i will check legality of the title deed ,and make further research on the hole in the wall entrance scenario,again i appreciate hearing your negative warnings,keeps me on my toeslaugh.pngbiggrin.png

Yes Hi SO, Medium So, and many VIP's including 2 past Prime Ministers, ex Ambassadors, another Sister PM nominee in waiting, and more than 1 general. The condo is not popular with the Landowners and I am sure that they will have their way in the end.

BTW the number is far less than the 70% you have been told and if this is where your info is coming from you should be very suspect. In any case what bearing does this have, other than the Landowners are pissed at GV over the condo and other issues

The question of who sold the small strip of land to the condo is not important. The key bit of info is if that sale was based on obtaining access via GV, and if there are any skeletons in the closet over the current problem of access.

We all agree that the condo bought the small strip of land up to the fence for an exorbitant amount.

the meaning of vip is different to my way of thinking,but do concur 70% defaulters is very high,the land owners.and your v.i.p should be happy they are not looking at a skelton of a mess,in fact it looks a very good fit in the estate,as for the extra traffic,this will be very minimal,from my research the land owners main concern is another condo or two springing up and please note the strip of land ends at the govt soi which travels between the hole in the wall and the strip of land,a very good distance from the wall,,which you say that it ends..have a nice evening

You may wish to check if the condo itself has been sold and if the problem of access was the reason for that sale. I suspect that there will be no reason for the sale forthcoming, but the fact alone would make me suspicious

my reliable source also sent two other title deeds where the condo sits on,we will have them checked for legality,i also brought up your above comments,he laughed at your suggestion of the condo being sold ,with the reason being the access problem,the same developer has been on board since the restart of the condo.has finished 4 condo projects near the convention centre,and has several more projects being built in conjunction with g/v condo,his last words were that your comment is pure speculation

my summary to date is as follows

my main concern is the hole in the wall giving access to the condo from green valley estate,presently i feel very confident that approval was given in some form or another, I.M.O. green valley estate

would nt allow for access to be made with out giving approval,in addition the hole in the wall has been in operation for at least 2.1/2 yrs, the land owners etc etc appeare not to hold any cards,otherwise it would have been closed by now,and why would the developer buy the condo etc etc without having prior permission of a access .fully knowing that access through g/v estate would be a major key of marketing and selling his project,but as i previous posted shall, as you put it go in with my eyes wide open

good afternoon,to morning i drove to g/v condo taking the govt soi off maerim/majoe main road this led me to the condo ( approx 3 ks ) i did nt enter the condo grounds kept on the govt soi but stopped at the hole in the wall ,and the strip of land,to my surprise,the much questioned strip of land is now a concrete soi leading to the steps of the condo apprx 100metres and at least 3 cars wide and on the right hand flank a nicely constructed perimeter fence has been put in place this p/wall will have lights at intervals, i then took a boo peep at the condo,but refrained from leaving the car as the smog was a shocker, its looking in fine fettle from this distance and workers were on site,i then continued on the govt soi to maerim main road again approx 3ks ,then i doubled back to the maerim/majoe road

what i learnt to morning there is another access to the condo ,perhaps narrow and winding, and a little further but never the less a alternative if the hole in the wall access is closed down as suggested on this thread

and the strip of land is now a concrete soi to the condo,flanked by a very nice p/wall,i then proceeded to a local thai eatery for a graze washed down by a bott of heinkens ,during the graze the owner and i had a little chat on the hole in the wall access,as being a local he had some info to put to me,he has heard( second hand mind u,) that the hole in the wall was a issue but that was a some time back,he also inf

informed me , a heavy thai hitter is the main player in the g/valley condo project ,the developer plays a minor role,perhaps this heavy thai hitter resides in green vally estatelaugh.png all have a nice afternoon

hi to all

from my research have found that q-lity co-dos company are the developers of g/v condo ( led to beleive that they have completed 4 condos in the govt convention neighbouthood) and a singporean outfit are doing the selling,and they have a korean project mngr

asking for any heads up (good or bad) on the above,many thks in advance

some of those people you call "Khun's", "VIP's", and "HiSo's" can make people like you disappear, never to be found again - very easily. farangs should never get involved in deals like this.

thks oscar for your dire contributionsmile.png please kindly note that i have not entered into any deals whats so ever,merely doing a research as my opening post implys,and have kindly asked t/v members for help good and bad ,at this point have gathered great info on the hole of the wall issue,which i have taken on board big time,do have a nice day

some of those people you call "Khun's", "VIP's", and "HiSo's" can make people like you disappear, never to be found again - very easily. farangs should never get involved in deals like this.

thks oscar for your dire contributionsmile.png please kindly note that i have not entered into any deals whats so ever,merely doing a research as my opening post implys,and have kindly asked t/v members for help good and bad ,at this point have gathered great info on the hole of the wall issue,which i have taken on board big time,do have a nice day

i wouldn't pass much info on to your sheila as well.biggrin.png

hi hog head,/ dante 99, from another source who has bought in at g/v 18 months ago, the hole in the wall access issue was done and dusted ages ago,(hearsay mind you),he is led to beleive that the developer bought his way through,by acquiring a company which has the clout to do so,i also posted a simalar theme earlier on this thread,also he said the land approx 6 rai( at a laymans guess) next to the condo which is on the left hand side looking towards the front of the condo, has been bought ,and filled in by a developer(approx 9 months ago) ,he has heard that a proprosed villa project (2 storys high) will be built there,this 6rai adjoins the small strip of land(now a concrete soi) leading to the hole in the wall access which will give this villa project direct access through green valley the same route as as the condo,if the above is true why would any developer pour money in perhaps 20 mil plus *,if the rights of the hole in the wall access were not in place*,he would have to be insane,to do so ,any thoughts on the above would be welcomed...

"Hearsay mind you"

thks for your replysmile.pngsmile.png i.m.o rec legal opinion on the hole of thewall access is no different from rec hearsaysmile.png if the hole in the wall access inviolates and u have legal opinion to support this,why is the hole in the wall access been in operation for two for at least and half years????many thks in advance

You asked for info and I have told you what I know

"Up to you"

got your driftwink.pngthumbsup.gif thks for the red flagssmile.pngthumbsup.gif see how the hole in the wall pans out, do hear that butch and sundance are holed up in the g/v condo,security personelcheesy.gif

Edited by evenstevens

good morning to allsmile.png

rec the prices on the g/v condos

61.000sq metre for floor 1.....to 72.000 sq metre floor 12 (ie 1000baht sq metre extra per floor ,as you rise higher)

booking100.00baht...contract 300.000 less then 80 sq metres..500.000 baht over 80 sq metres with in 30 days of booking

the unit sizes are45...91..113...122...132..sq metres ...sinking fund400 baht a sq metre(one time)

common mngr fee 30 baht a sq metre monthly...t/f tax paid by the seller..t/f feepaid by the buyer

includes air conditioners,kitchen and bathroom fully fitted

any thoughts or comments on the abovewill be greatfully receivedsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Edited by evenstevens

61.000sq metre for floor 1.....to 72.000 sq metre floor 12 (ie 1000baht sq metre extra per floor ,as you rise higher)

booking100.00baht...contract 300.000 less then 80 sq metres..500.000 baht over 80 sq metres with in 30 days of booking

the unit sizes are45...91..113...122...132..sq metres ...sinking fund400 baht a sq metre(one time)

common mngr fee 30 baht a sq metre monthly...t/f tax paid by the seller..t/f feepaid by the buyer

any thoughts or comments on the abovewill be greatfully receivedsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

How many units are there in total?

How many booked?

How many contracted?

How many parking spaces come with each unit?

What is move in date? If developer does not complete by move in date, what compensation is provided for in the contract?

Under the contract how much money will you have paid before move in date?

How many booked?

How many contracted?

What is move in date? If developer does not complete by move in date, what compensation is provided for in the contract?

hi,there bill ,answers in order

116 units

not available

approx 30%

first in best dress

from my research dec2014,willbe looking for 00.1% compensation per day

4oo.ooo baht

many thks bill,over to you

hi to all

from my research have found that q-lity co-dos company are the developers of g/v condo ( led to beleive that they have completed 4 condos in the govt convention neighbouthood) and a singporean outfit are doing the selling,and they have a korean project mngr

no responsessad.png just a sweet bumpwai2.gif

p

hi to all

It is not relevent

How many booked?

How many contracted?

hi,there bill ,answers in order

116 units

not available

approx 30%

first in best dress

from my research dec2014,willbe looking for 00.1% compensation per day

4oo.ooo baht

many thks bill,over to you

30% booked after 2 years marketing does not look good, not strong interest. Do they have funds to complete with that low booking rate?

116 units and Hog Head said there was fewer parking spaces than units. If 2 cars per unit then 116 + cars will park where? That makes a long line so parking sucks?

Access risks that may take 10+ years in the courts to resolve. Are you content if no access thru gv?

That one will not be over until the fat lady sings.

Possible structural issues because construction halted for about 15 years, won't know until after it is fully loaded and shakes a few times. Bad plumbing will show up faster but only full occupancy will test it sufficiently.

From the looks of it now, Dec 2014 completion has to be questioned. Glass is not in, is it? A lot of single family homes at that stage do not get completed in 9 months. Dirt noise mess for early occupies for what, 3-5 years (possibly less) while the other units are being completed?

Hmm, no place is perfect.

Good view, you like the location so go for it. It is only 400,000 Baht to see how it plays out for 9 months. If it does not pan out there are a lot of other options.

p

hi to all

It is not relevent

and why is it not relevent??,may i ask

p

hi to all

It is not relevent

and why is it not relevent??,may i ask

Different places, developers are not consistent, gv is an example.

Just went by there, some glass is in but not all fitted yet. Gv around the golf course is cleaned up better than it has been for many years. Response to HO pressure?

BILLS QUESTION...30% booked after 2 years marketing does not look good, not strong interest. Do they have funds to complete with that low booking rate?

ANSWER...bookings etc etc agreed...funds have no idea but from my sources the condo has been ticking over but abeit slowly

BILLS QUESTION 116 units and Hog Head said there was fewer parking spaces than units. If 2 cars per unit then 116 + cars will park where? That makes a long line so parking sucks?

ANSWER ..2cars per unit i.m.o is a little over the top, but a good point none the less,from a laymans view i feel they have available space for at least 60 car spacesdirectly in front of the condo and to the left,not to mention the strip of land soi which would give another 30 at least,but with a walk,also under the cono could be another find,have been told that a golf buggy bay has been planned there,i.mo car parking spaces have always been a preminium at most condo builds ,do feel that g/v gives more then a lot of condos

BILLS QUESTION..Access risks that may take 10+ years in the courts to resolve. Are you content if no access thru gv?

That one will not be over until the fat lady sings.

ANSWER access risks etc etc ..agreed ,yes i would be happy to take the govt soi as mentioned earlier in this thread

BILLS QUESTION ..Possible structural issues because construction halted for about 15 years, won't know until after it is fully loaded and shakes a few times. Bad plumbing will show up faster but only full occupancy will test it sufficiently.

From the looks of it now, Dec 2014 completion has to be questioned. Glass is not in, is it? A lot of single family homes at that stage do not get completed in 9 months. Dirt noise mess for early occupies for what, 3-5 years (possibly less) while the other units are being completed?

ANSWER ..structural issues such as concrete cancer etc etc are no issue....,as for the shake bit feel safer in g/v then some of the paper thin condos getting built today...,plumbing is all new,sure plumbing is a low piont in thai blding practices,guess that it is a roll of the dice no different to other projects....my sources feel it is middle of 2015 completion...glass installation is approx 80% done and moving very quiickly,will not move in until completion is say 95 % finished

BILLS QUESTION Hmm, no place is perfect.

Good view, you like the location so go for it. It is only 400,000 Baht to see how it plays out for 9 months. If it does not pan out there are a lot of other options

ANSWER..no place perfect..agreed....good views no bill sensational ...400.000 baht approx 13% of total price is a good number,and i can afford to lose it..very greatly appreciated bill, t/visa members on this thread have been wonderful to me

HogHead wrote:

"You may wish to check if the condo itself has been sold and if the problem of access was the reason for that sale. I suspect that there will be no reason for the sale forthcoming, but the fact alone would make me suspicious"

That is worth considering. Two Thais close to the situation say that the project was sold after it was restarted so it is on the second owner after the bank unloaded it.

Edited by Dante99

HogHead wrote:

"You may wish to check if the condo itself has been sold and if the problem of access was the reason for that sale. I suspect that there will be no reason for the sale forthcoming, but the fact alone would make me suspicious"

That is worth considering. Two Thais close to the situation say that the project was sold after it was restarted so it is on the second owner after the bank unloaded it.

if there was as a sale as suggested,the work on site has not stopped,business as usual one would say.

being sold during construction should not I.M.O. be a red flag to present contracts or future contracts as the present developer at this piont of time ,has being doing his work

from my sources its about 70% complete,and perhaps one year from move in,

do we have any legal eagles out there???? who may throw another light on my laymans comments, as always it will be greatly appreciatedsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png