Compassion, Thank you so much

give me break.

Must admit ... a bit OTT even for me.

BTW ... the Farm Dogs, the 3 of them are not allowed in the house due to the number of ticks they carry.

The one exemption is for GrandPa and Matriarch of the Farm is is scared s***less of Fireworks and gunshots, but surprisingly quite OK with the big storms and the thunder doesn't bother him. He pops his head in for a bit of reassurance come New Years Eve etc.

I guess there are different understandings of compassion or charity but when i was young, my mother had a saying - charity is not the bone given to the dog but the bone shared with the dog when you are just as hungry.

Before my Avatar passed away he would most likely have taken the umbrella, turned it upside down until it filled with water and then climbed in and went to sleep. Retreivers love water. On the other hand,my Thai mutts put on the brakes aat the fromt door when it's raining!

• 2 weeks later...

Before my Avatar passed away he would most likely have taken the umbrella, turned it upside down until it filled with water and then climbed in and went to sleep. Retreivers love water. On the other hand,my Thai mutts put on the brakes aat the fromt door when it's raining!

Our 1st dog in the UK, when she wanted the toilet would go and sit by the door. If you opened the back door and it was chucking it down. She would give you a look as though to say. "It'll wait,"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

give me break.

Must admit ... a bit OTT even for me.

BTW ... the Farm Dogs, the 3 of them are not allowed in the house due to the number of ticks they carry.

The one exemption is for GrandPa and Matriarch of the Farm is is scared s***less of Fireworks and gunshots, but surprisingly quite OK with the big storms and the thunder doesn't bother him. He pops his head in for a bit of reassurance come New Years Eve etc.

Ticks can kill a dog. There's a 20 baht pill you can give them every month to get rid of the ticks.