Big scooters, review please.

Carlosm

I live in a remote part of Thailand were all the dealers only have mopeds up to 150cc in them. I have a Honda superfour 400. A year ago had a serious car crash and now get back ache when riding over 20km's. A lad i know recently bought a Honda PCX 150 and give me a go on it. I thought it was great, very comfortable and zero ache's after. The only disapointment i could find was the 105 kph top end. So i got to searching the net for slightly larger models. Found the following, Forza 300, Skywave 400, Majesty 250 and T-max 500.

Would like your views on them plus any other big scooters out there, review including soi use, long distances, comfort, practicallity,economy and anything else you'd like to add.I would like to get a feel for them before travelling to go and buy one and i find reviews from people who have owned one for a while as opposed to some guy from a review site that has been given one for a day to try out is way better.

There have been a few discussion on this subject in the recent past.

Therefore you might want to first type in some keywords into the search facility top right of each page, as I doubt many wish to repeat themselves.

Having said that, my advise would be to look into the Honda Forza. They are readily available (or can ordered) from all Honda dealers.

For me the price, size, comfort, versatility, cost of ownership and sales price retention all put this out as a clear winner in my view.

Have a look at this topic that has been running for 12 months The New Honda Forza 300.

Should give you a good overview of reaction and comment to most questions you may have.

If you are living in rural, get the forza. 130 k is good price if km is low.

You can also rent these bikes in touristic areas for a better idea.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app