Getting a Thai passport.

I would like to take my wife and son to UK in July. Obviously they will need to get passports. With what is going on in BKK at the moment am not too sure how easy it will be. My son says you can do it on 5th floor in Tesco Lotus Pinklao? Can anyone confirm that?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In the news today another location. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/712840-thailand-live-saturday-22-mar-2014/#entry7592622

BANGKOK, 22 March 2014 (NNT) - The consular section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has opened a temporary center for those who have reserved their passports online through the website www.consular.go.th.

Passport issuance is located on the 3rd floor of The Esplanade shopping center on Ratchadapisek Road. This temporary center will start its service on March 24 from 8.00 a.m. and can serve 1,000 persons daily.

Just got back from Udon Thani where the lady renewed her passport.

There were so many problems in BKK we decided to fly up there and visit a friend at the same time.

She got a cue number on line and was in and out of the place in less than half an hour, no problem at all.