Suthep predicts violence if Yingluck is ruled guilty and removed

webfact

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course there is going to be violence, simply because u are removing the wrong person, remove the corrupt officials. Surly if one wants to have a blossoming rose plant, you remove the parasites that are chocking it to death?

According to Yingluck, there is no corruption in the rice scheme.

cheesy.gif

gloomy future ahead ,they have been shat on too many times by removing their choice of PM ,its not especially about yingluck but continualy being shat upon by the BKK elite and the courts .

as if they dont count in the scheme of things

• Like 1

Of course there is going to be violence, simply because u are removing the wrong person, remove the corrupt officials. Surly if one wants to have a blossoming rose plant, you remove the parasites that are chocking it to death?

cheesy.gif

Oh but wait how lucky our anti-corruption champion Mr Suthep deputy Pm was also, at the same time, government chairman of the National Palm Oil Policy dictating prices while his family controls a large chunk of the oil industry, the United States Department of Agriculture website data shows there was no world wide shortage but the price went up from 285bht for the multi-gallon to more than 520bht! the Shinawatras don't grow rice but Suthep sure does grow Palm trees in the south, why don't you google "Suthep Palm Oil"? then you'll have a proper cheesy.gif

Edited by firestar

cheesy.gif

Oh but wait how lucky our anti-corruption champion Mr Suthep deputy Pm was also, at the same time, government chairman of the National Palm Oil Policy dictating prices while his family controls a large chunk of the oil industry, the United States Department of Agriculture website data shows there was no world wide shortage but the price went up from 285bht for the multi-gallon to more than 520bht! the Shinawatras don't grow rice but Suthep sure does grow Palm trees in the south, why don't you google "Suthep Palm Oil"? then you'll have a proper cheesy.gif

Thaksin doesn't grow rice, but he certainly raked off a few billion baht on telecom deals while he was PM.

Yingluck had secret meetings with land developers prior to announcing schemes where a large number of warehouses would be required for rice storage.

Every time some one suggests Thaksin or his cronies are corrupt, you come out with "But Suthep ...".

You want to continue with Thaksin's and Yingluck's corrupt policies. How about supporting change to get rid of the corruption from all sides.

Sent from my phone ...

In 7 years total you would imagine they had 'adjusted' all independent agencies allready, to their liking. But following the law those have no other way then to do what s just and correct. But that won t bother this government. Time and time again they lose and work around it. For vote buying their mp s were removed. Just change the party s name. . TWICE! What a lovely (de)mocracy.

I see little on this forum than knee-jerk BS from half baked clowns.

1. If you don't care for Thailand's differences ... then help us ALL out .. Just leave.
  2. If you have no clue ... <deleted>. You should have already learned this ..
  3. This is NOT your country (surprise .. !), you have no say on political issues.
  4. Thai People will work this out.

The Farang who choose to speak (most of the jerks) have, typically, in my opinion, an undereducated view of what is important in this world.

Dear Diver

I think that your gas flow must have been interupted and you are now feeling the effects. Maybe a longer decompression would help, other wise, a good medical opinion is in order.

Suthep is right, however i believe Red Shirts have lost a lot of its supporters.

Just the other day, the Red camp has set up a camp on Sukhumvit road, near Theaparsit road.

There is a stage and a truck playing very loud music with 3 flags

1. Thai

2. Thaksin

3. Red shirt movement

Funny thing is, it is now the second day i drive past morning and late afternoon and no one is there, but 1 fool dancing around waiving the flag.

On many previous occasions when they set up the same thing, there were always people around, but no one now, not even a single taxi driver.

Perhaps all the broken promises and no payment to parents of the supporters are now starting to show, and the only violence expected is from the hardcore's

That correct. There are facts that back that up too. Voter turnout at polling stations unaffected by the protests especially in the northern regions of Thailand where the regime draws the majority of its support and where polling went uninterrupted, I repeat UNINTERRUPTED recorded the highest turnout of 56.14% in the North East, followed by the North with 54.03%. Yet in 2011 the turn out was 75%? Rats jumping ship don't even get results that low!

That is why they stubbornly always refer to the 2011 elections results. Give it 10 years and when they still don't have the popular mandate they will still refer to the 2011 election results because that election suits their agenda.

• Like 1

Ok, absurd is the right word, it is absurd Suthep is on stage and that cancer is not removed yet.

Please answer my first question, did you see any violence before that Suthep came on the streets ?

'Did I see any violence before Suthep came on the streets'?? Meaning what exactly?

I think he means the red shirts only started killing and maiming innocent protestors after Sutehp came out to exercise his democratic right to protest.

• Like 1

Suthep is right, however i believe Red Shirts have lost a lot of its supporters.

Just the other day, the Red camp has set up a camp on Sukhumvit road, near Theaparsit road.

1. Thai

2. Thaksin

3. Red shirt movement

Funny thing is, it is now the second day i drive past morning and late afternoon and no one is there, but 1 fool dancing around waiving the flag.

On many previous occasions when they set up the same thing, there were always people around, but no one now, not even a single taxi driver.

Perhaps all the broken promises and no payment to parents of the supporters are now starting to show, and the only violence expected is from the hardcore's

That correct. There are facts that back that up too. Voter turnout at polling stations unaffected by the protests especially in the northern regions of Thailand where the regime draws the majority of its support and where polling went uninterrupted, I repeat UNINTERRUPTED recorded the highest turnout of 56.14% in the North East, followed by the North with 54.03%. Yet in 2011 the turn out was 75%? Rats jumping ship don't even get results that low!

That is why they stubbornly always refer to the 2011 elections results. Give it 10 years and when they still don't have the popular mandate they will still refer to the 2011 election results because that election suits their agenda.

You are either not very smart or just blind.

One of the major parties (Democrat Party) did not participate in the elections. If you are a supporter of that party, you will then be unlikely to turnout to vote either, don't you think? And if this is the case, voter turnout would obviously be lower than previously, don't you think?

Or don't you think at all?

For once this clown is correct.

It is also exactly what he has wanted from day one.

Blood in the streets to give the military a pretext to jump in.

Vile selfish man that he is.

Interesting denial at the end of who is supporting him and backing the PDRC.

If there was no truth in the allegations then couldn't he have just let them slide without any comment.

Obviously, the geriatric brigade is behind him 100%

The end game begins on Friday, lets hope the end game itself ends swiftly and bloodlessly.

Vile selfish man, eh? How do you come to this conclusion? It is a perfect description for the man in Dubai who is the Godfather of all of these events we have seen in Thailand over the years.

But this new poster, [yet another one supporting Thaksin] is clearly trying to spin the propaganda lie that flies in the face of obvious events. Suthep (agreed, not my favourite character) has put his head on the block in order to try and finally drive a nail into the Shinawatra coffin. There are not many people worldwide - or certainly in Thailand - who would take such a strong and ethical stand in the interests of the poor majority in the face of the sociopathic Red God or his sister and the police force and the thugs who call themselves red shirt leaders. It takes a brave man, not a selfish man, to do this. Simply lying down and aiding Thaksin would have earned him millions of Baht which is what selfish politicians are doing .......

Why isn't it possible that someone can be 'brave' for selfish reasons? This is the same guy who brought down his own party from power due to his own corruption scandal - and when he got caught, he told his supporters to march on Bangkok in the hundreds of thousands to support his reputation. If he were so 'brave' why does he always need a mob of people to support his own reputation and goals?

This is also the same guy who violated the 1997 Constitution of Thailand by holding equity in a media firm that had received concessions from the government. Due to this violation, he had to resign as an MP - but conveniently enough didn't have to resign his position as Deputy PM.

Takes one to know one - no wonder why Suthep is such an expert on the corruption of the current administration. Old dogs in Thai politics are all corrupt - just like any other old dogs in politics around the world. They don't stick around for no reason. He's no angel.

• Like 1

If there was no truth in the allegations then couldn't he have just let them slide without any comment.

The end game begins on Friday, lets hope the end game itself ends swiftly and bloodlessly.

So you admit that the red shirts are likely stupid enough to fall into Suthep's trap? If so, we finally agree on something - that the red shirts are stupid smile.png

No.

The Yellow side cannot win, history and a majority of the Thai population are against them.

If this were a game of baseball the mercy rule would be invoked.

Instead of accepting this (and the results of the last 6 elections) the Yellows have decided to back the Reds into a corner and force them to retaliate.

When the dust settles there are 2 possible outcomes:

1. The Reds continue on their merry way, winning elections and leading a free and open democratic country.

2. The Yellows crush the people install a repressive and authoritarian government that results in a highly censored society, guerrilla war in the streets of Bangkok and international sanctions that cripple the economy - all of which will ultimately lead to the downfall of the regime and we revert to outcome 1 listed above.

So in reality there is only one outcome the only real variable is the path taken to arrive there.

Bloody or bloodless?

The ball is in the Yellow's court and it appears they've made their choice.

And that's just too bad and too sad for all involved.

You claim Suthep is correct, that the reds will become violent if the ruling is against them. You also claim it has been Suthep's plan all along, in order to get the army to crack down on them and take power = a trap. Yet, even though both you and Suthep predict the reds will fall into his trap, they reds are not stupid? I think generally speaking it is considered stupid to fall into a trap - especially if you already know about the trapbiggrin.png

Edited by monkeycountry

So you admit that the red shirts are likely stupid enough to fall into Suthep's trap? If so, we finally agree on something - that the red shirts are stupid smile.png

No.

The Yellow side cannot win, history and a majority of the Thai population are against them.

Instead of accepting this (and the results of the last 6 elections) the Yellows have decided to back the Reds into a corner and force them to retaliate.

1. The Reds continue on their merry way, winning elections and leading a free and open democratic country.

2. The Yellows crush the people install a repressive and authoritarian government that results in a highly censored society, guerrilla war in the streets of Bangkok and international sanctions that cripple the economy - all of which will ultimately lead to the downfall of the regime and we revert to outcome 1 listed above.

So in reality there is only one outcome the only real variable is the path taken to arrive there.

Bloody or bloodless?

You claim Suthep is correct, that the reds will become violent if the ruling is against them. You also claim it has been Suthep's plan all along, in order to get the army to crack down on them and take power = a trap. Yet, even though both you and Suthep predict the reds will fall into his trap, they reds are not stupid? I think generally speaking it is considered stupid to fall into a trap - especially if you already know about the trapbiggrin.png

Again, no.

A good analogy is if one were in a bar and some drunken fool who had soiled himself wanted to fight you because all the ladies were hanging off you (i.e. you are more popular than he) there's only so much that you can do to prevent a fight from occurring.

You could try reasoning with the drunk, try to get the bouncer to chuck him out or you could try avoiding the drunk by moving to the far end of the bar, but ultimately if the imbecile pursues you into a corner your choices are only to run away or stand your ground and fight.

So the Reds will probably have to beat the crap out of the drunkard Suthep, but it's hardly their fault and they certainly haven't fallen for any trap.

pretty obvious conclusion seeing the udd/reds have already said it will happen if their darling is found guilty, seems that the laws only apply to people that are not red supporters. The udd model of democracy in action, "do as we say, not as we do", plays a big part in it, if they do not get the results they want they will cause untold violence but then thai people are well aware of it after 2010.

All suthep has done here is state the obvious.

you really have no idea about thailand if you don´know the highest courts in thailand are yellow/king controlled and well paid from them :-D

I bet you asked somebody who new that and who was prepared to let in a farang in on all the dirty little secrets the courts get up to

no, i know it from this anti democratic political clown and criminal suthep himself, telling the public about 3 years ago, that he and his party have controll over the highest courts in thailand. ant when i see everytime the outcome of sentences by a high court i can see he spoke the truth

I see little on this forum than knee-jerk BS from half baked clowns.

1. If you don't care for Thailand's differences ... then help us ALL out .. Just leave.
  2. If you have no clue ... <deleted>. You should have already learned this ..
  3. This is NOT your country (surprise .. !), you have no say on political issues.
  4. Thai People will work this out.

The Farang who choose to speak (most of the jerks) have, typically, in my opinion, an undereducated view of what is important in this world.

Dear Diver

I think that your gas flow must have been interupted and you are now feeling the effects. Maybe a longer decompression would help, other wise, a good medical opinion is in order.

tipical statement from people don´t know about democracy. in a democracy everybody can speak free and tell his opinion. but this not exist in the world of suthep than he like to be a dictator.

• Like 1

Ok, absurd is the right word, it is absurd Suthep is on stage and that cancer is not removed yet.

Please answer my first question, did you see any violence before that Suthep came on the streets ?

'Did I see any violence before Suthep came on the streets'?? Meaning what exactly?

I think he means the red shirts only started killing and maiming innocent protestors after Sutehp came out to exercise his democratic right to protest.

hahaha his right to protest without any permision. yor must be really a funny democrat if you defends crimals and terrorists like this moron suthep

and of course is the udd very bad fighting for the ordinary thai and a better live for them. even worser they like to have a real democacy. they should kept as slaves for all the big national and international companies in thailand with a salary just enough to survive. and therefore the army should kill them all this told me yesterday evening a drunken us amercan busisness men :-D

1. Thai

2. Thaksin

3. Red shirt movement

<abusive comment deleted>

A boycotted election had a lower turnout than a non boycotted election - nobody is surprised by this and only the foolish few could do the mental gymnastics required to somehow equate the lower turnout solely to a drop in support for the non-boycotting side. When will you give it up and come back to reality?

The reason the 2011 election is often cited is because it is the last full, non-boycotted election and thus the best thing we have to use as a baseline for current events.

If people were just picking any random elections to avoid talking about the 2014 election then those that lean Red would be constantly citing the 2005 election where Thaksin won 60.7% of the vote and 375 seats and the pathetic Democrats only won 18.3% of the vote and just 96 seats.

Give it 10 years and the Democrats won't even exist.

Edited by Maestro
Edited as indicated.

Yes i'm sure she also says there's no sugar in soft drinks, smoking doesn't cause cancer and water isn't wet.

"Suthep predicts violence if Yingluck is ruled guilty and removed"

Sutherp, the blood will be in her hands.

She stubbornly refused to go and let peace come upon this country.

Yes, the blood wil be on Suthep hands, or are you the only one who have seen any violence before he started his un democratic rallies.

Even you "farangs" supporting will have blood on your hands .

Now they are at Lumpini, but for what what they did before they should have be jailed long time.

Suthep is a sick man, and his supporters are the cancer for this country, he wants the cancer to take over, so the country can die very soon, RIP Thailand.

Absurd!!

Is it to be agreed that the present ruling government isn't killing Thailand already? I suppose it is Suthep's fault the government doesn't have money to pay the farmers. It's Suthep that wants a high speed rail system, even though the present slow-azz system derails every other week. There is a cancer in this country, but i don't think it's Suthep, at least not yet. Undemocratic rallies? what would you classify as a democratic rally? I don't think they burned down any malls this time round, would that make it a little more Democratic? I don't agree with all of Suthep's methods, but someone has to raise awareness, someone has to speak out, it's a means to an end. With all this awareness, look at the response......Gun fire will be heard all around BKK, if the PM is removed from office. Who's hands will be bloody? What kind of person makes such threats or promises. Regardless of all these fools, it will not be the end of Thailand, even if we have to put up with the Taksin regime for another 10years, it will not be the end.

he wanted the Shinawatras clan to stop ruling Thailand.

What would indicate that he ever wanted blood on the streets? He gave them ample chance to pack their bags full of money and leave peaceful.

so tell me, why?

why he should have the power or freedom to remove by preasure using not democratic methods the actual govt and or manage the whole country on his way?

Is he a special one? Is he a good or some new mesiah?

No, if thailand were a normal country he should not even allowed to do what he is doing.

I am not fan of shinawatras but this guy is a completely moron, and those ones who are following him I think they are little confused or equivocated.

• Like 1

No.

Bloody or bloodless?

Again, no.

A good analogy is if one were in a bar and some drunken fool who had soiled himself wanted to fight you because all the ladies were hanging off you (i.e. you are more popular than he) there's only so much that you can do to prevent a fight from occurring.

You could try reasoning with the drunk, try to get the bouncer to chuck him out or you could try avoiding the drunk by moving to the far end of the bar, but ultimately if the imbecile pursues you into a corner your choices are only to run away or stand your ground and fight.

So the Reds will probably have to beat the crap out of the drunkard Suthep, but it's hardly their fault and they certainly haven't fallen for any trap.

Strange analogy? Suthep is sitting put in a park far away from the red shirts, yet they are forced to attack him in self defence?

A better analogy would probably be a small guy (perhaps drunk) sitting at the corner of the bar you mention yelling at a big guy with a red shirt standing with a bunch of girls that he is stupid. After a while the big red guy gets annoyed as the little guy prevents him from scoring the girls, so he goes to beat up the little guy. However once he punches the little guy, an even bigger guy with a green shirt shows up and kills the red guy, and the little guy and the big green guy go to get the girls :-)

Anyway, I agree, there is no trap and the red guy is really smart :-)

It's true, Suthep is now sitting in the park with 3 or 4 other morons holding seminars and talking nonsense to each other.

He's there because he failed - not enough support for a people's revolution so he's been reduced to supervising thugs toss beat up innocents into the river.

The assault on the Reds has been taken up by another member of the drunkards team - the courts.The courts have just about backed the Reds all the way into a corner. The sooner they do get the Reds in the corner - the sooner it all comes to an end for the anti-democratic coup mongers because the Reds will come out and, using their numerical superiority, will stomp on them.

BTW - The green guys aren't wearing shirts, their wearing skirts and aren't too much of a factor in this show.

• Like 1

cheesy.gif

Ah yes!! Just shows what a grand job he did for the palm oil industry (outstanding) - how did Thaksin do for his rice farmers in his brilliant idea of withholding the rice from the market. (way) overpaying for the rice and then try to force the price of rice up by releasing it onto the market when other countries experienced the natural disasters of drought or flooding (very ethical policy can I add)!!!!

Now who's the clever one out of these two???

• Like 1