Looking for a pellet gun store in Ubon

jcb2001

I am trying to locate a gun store in Ubon that sells good quality pellet guns.

I am looking for a Benjamin or Crossman pump pellet rifle.

Is anyone aware of a good gun store in Ubon where I can purchase one. My Thai wife can get the needed firearms permit, if required.

It is my understanding that actual "Pellet guns" are illegal here in Thailand... The closest thing are the compressed air guns that shoot the plastic oversized BB's... I have seen Pellets for sale, but usually only around Lao border towns because I have been told that you can purchase the guns in Lao, but must to "smuggled" accross the border... When I actually got a Thai shop keeper to talk with me, O.K. my wife, he said that some Thai's used the Pellets in their wrist rocket / sling shots... At one time someone told me that you could find them in some of the shops around the China Town area in Bangkok...

Having had several when I was much, much younger, I would love to have a decent one here for shooting Rats and such... If you find any available, please let me know...

Pianoman

• Like 1

There is a shop that sells the compressed air plastic pellets and guns in the Big C Bazaar complex. I think it is in the first building back from MacDonalds. They mostly have cam uniforms hanging up and have a few guns on display. I went there to see if I could get the young blokes gun which I bought in Chiang Mai fixed. He showed me some really flash pistols as well as M16 style guns.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

There's an established gun shop that looks pretty kosher on the northern side of Uppalisan to the west of its junction with Chayangkul - about 300 meters to the West, opposite 'Soi Soarnng Loi Baht' with its bamboo bars, if that means anything to you.

No idea if it has the kind of kit you are looking for though.

Here you can order Benjamin and Crosman online. Send them a message or let your wife call them. No license needed

http://bbairgun.wordpress.com/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%84%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88/

Daisy Red Ryder! thumbsup.gif WOW! Brings back memories from -- um -- toodamnmany years ago. I would LOVE to have one of those!

• Like 1

There's an established gun shop that looks pretty kosher on the northern side of Uppalisan to the west of its junction with Chayangkul - about 300 meters to the West, opposite 'Soi Soarnng Loi Baht' with its bamboo bars, if that means anything to you.

No idea if it has the kind of kit you are looking for though.

One of our janitor had told me that there's a"three in one" place,somewhere between the airport and Ubonwittayakhom rongrien.

Guns, coffee n' chips. Aeeh chicks.

• Like 1

There is a shop that sells the compressed air plastic pellets and guns in the Big C Bazaar complex. I think it is in the first building back from MacDonalds. They mostly have cam uniforms hanging up and have a few guns on display. I went there to see if I could get the young blokes gun which I bought in Chiang Mai fixed. He showed me some really flash pistols as well as M16 style guns.

Hope this helps

Thanks, A couple of years ago, I bought a machine gun that shot the white plastic pellets from that store. It worked quite well, but was highly inaccurate. Only accurate out to about 10-15 yards.

I am trying to get my wife to talk to a lawyer so that she might be able to get a firearms license here. She says OK, but has yet to take the first step. I believe once she has a firearms license, then she can buy a real pellet gun with lead pellets. I remember seeing a gun store a few blocks away from the Big C, but now I can't find it. Maybe they closed or moved.

Here you can order Benjamin and Crosman online. Send them a message or let your wife call them. No license needed

http://bbairgun.wordpress.com/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%84%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88/

Great website, We'll give them a call. Many thanks. (Also, good news as no license needed, so they say)

Great website, We'll give them a call. Many thanks. (Also, good news as no license needed, so they say)

Think it might be worth double checking that as info is from a firm selling guns

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1