Thailand to protest Fox News over flight MH370 criticism

webfact

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Greta's a real hottie.

Fox News . . . Hub of Primary Level NEOCON Globalist propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Greta has done a ton of cosmetic surgery but still looks like Ozzie Osborne.

• Like 2

Western nations volunteer resources and information as soon as possible, without regard to politics or 'face'.

Because Thailand was late in providing the information, they feel they lost face - i.e. they shot themselves by keeping quiet.

Thai officials should be complaining to tne Thai aviation industry / military for these lapses, but it is easier to blame foreigners who told the truth.

Well, while Thailand sat on the info, the Brits at Inmarsat were beavering away using the doppler effect of pings off a satellite, to find the solution.

I will leave everyone to draw their conclusions.

...yes it says a lot about the education system here.....no problem solving and no critical thinking. Thailand would have no idea where to start when trying to find this plane....their input is not necessary.

Well, while Thailand sat on the info, the Brits at Inmarsat were beavering away using the doppler effect of pings off a satellite, to find the solution.

I will leave everyone to draw their conclusions.

...yes it says a lot about the education system here.....no problem solving and no critical thinking. Thailand would have no idea where to start when trying to find this plane....their input is not necessary.
I dont suppose Malaysia made a direct call to Inmarsat for help did they. Edited by Thai at Heart

A. Facts:

1. I am no fan of the Fox News Right-Wing Political Action Committee.

2. Malaysia should have let the world, and especially their regional neighbors, promptly know MH370 was 'missing.' They did not do until nearly the time the flight was scheduled to arrive in Beijing. Had they done so very soon after the loss of transponder and ACARS info, then maybe Thailand and other regional countries may have placed more importance and relevance in their respective radar data. One or more countries would/might have sent military aircraft to investigate, and probably the mystery regarding WHERE is MH370 would be no mystery at all.

3. Even with the late missing flight acknowledgement by Malaysia, as well as the late release of Malaysian military radar track info, Thailand could have helped minimize the Gulf of Thailand wild goose chase searches and all of the wasted resources had they themselves disclosed the corroborating radar data.

4. Greta's report and criticism was emotionally over-the-top and unprofessional, yet accurate.

B. Speculation: I wonder had Malaysia promptly told their neighbors they just lost contact with flight, and asked for and received radar help and info from Thailand (or others)...could there have been some intervention to convince whomever was at the controls of MH370 to spare the lives of the 239 souls on-board?

• Like 1

I love it when the left get their panties in a bind over Fox news, the only organization that gives an opposing viewpoint among the sea of left-leaning media outlets that are apologists for the Obama Admin and left-leaning organizations throughout the world. and gets more viewers!!..LOVE IT!!

More viewers? Just goes to show the number of trailer trash high-school dropouts there are, and how long the breaks are between WWF shows.

A typical pseudo-elitist attitude. You think you are so enlightened, and those who don't agree with you are trailer trash. Well, my friend, the 2 liberals that I love, (my sister and a dear old neighbor) when we did get around to discussing politics and Fox news, told me that they get their news from... Comedy Central. Yes, a comedy channel. Bill Maher. I shudder to think that closed minded people like you can vote in American elections. Fox News viewers call you the low information voters, the voters who believe everything their favored elites tell them. Just sayin'

I just love it when the Cyber Warfare guys start pewping their talking points hither and yon in a discussion.

This invariably means that the skeptics are on to something.

Truth ALWAYS comes out.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

well the thai excuse was pretty bad "we weren't asked" but also I would bet anyone 100 bt that the usa spy satellites tracked the plane the whole time - and they know exactly what happened to it - all the way from it turning the transponder off to crashing all all points in between. The plane had 4 of the 20 Freescale techhies on it that had almost patented a new plane stealth device or software and were flying back to China to maybe it shop it with the chinese gov... or maybe not... but the usa didn't want to take the chance... or the pilot did suicide? take your pick - something is seriously wrong with the way the Malay gov and other spy orgs have handled this

http://www.erikrush.com/what-really-happened-to-malaysia-airlines-flight-370/

also maybe gold on board with the batteries - they haven't released all the cargo hold manifest list and the plane can carry like 100,000 lbs of cargo... not just mangosteens and batteries..

something ain;t right in the state of Denmark on this flig

Fox should be hiring this guy Erik Rush. He's already of their mindset.

He's an idiot.

I love it when the left get their panties in a bind over Fox news, the only organization that gives an opposing viewpoint among the sea of left-leaning media outlets that are apologists for the Obama Admin and left-leaning organizations throughout the world. and gets more viewers!!..LOVE IT!!

before Fox news and internet, the left-leaning main stream media set and controlled the message. It just drives the left crazy that they can't control it anymore,,,its a great laugh reading the lefty posts re: Fox,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,KEEP THEM COMING,,,VERY ENTERTAINING!!!

Main stream media? That's a line FOX has coined to defend their immoral, unethical programing.

You mean every newspaper, magazine, TV/Radio broadcast, blogs, 100,000 journalists are all Democrats and only FOX is trustworthy?

That's the same line the conspiracy nutters always use to shut down an argument.

Their only defense is to claim their information is good and everything you think or heard is all wrong.

Now get back to your moms basement and tune in to Oreilly, Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and the gang.

No, they just donate an overwhelming amount of campaign cash to the Dems & vote for Dems by an overwhelming margin as proven in my post above and we are supposed to trust them as being unbiased?

Would you trust them if those numbers were reveresed? If the media gave 70% of their campaign donations to the GOP?

If Journalists voted for Repulicans 90% of the time?

Don't bother answering. We already know the answer.

And what's "immoral and ethical" is when the media spends gives 8 times as much coverage to the Chris Christie traffic tie-up than they due to Benghazi.

A traffic tie-up.

And you call FNC immoral?

Why don't you go back to your basement and watch MSLSD and wait for the next host to throw out comments about defecating on someone's face?

Because that's the kind of language that appeals to the left and gets them excited.

The rednecks on FOX can rant all day long. Just don't call it news.

Drop the 'news' title and the "fairness" BS and be honest. That's my beef with Rupert and Roger.

Staunch republicans, running a political campaign, 24/7- 365 days a year, posing as news to entertain the right wing base and bamboozle the dumb.

• Like 2

I posted facts. You posted immature name-calling. As a certain FNC host would say, "Checkmate"

You can't refute the fact of the inherent bias of the media and the fact that 70% of their campaign donations go to the Dems.

You can't refute the fact of the inherent bias of Journalists and the fact that 90% of them vote for Dems.

You can't refute the UCLA media study showing that 18 of the top 20 media outlets in the US lean left.

You can't explain why the media gave 8 times more coverage to a traffick tie up than they did to Benghazi.

You can't refute the fact that FNC gives more air time to liberals/progressives to give their point of view than the rest of the media combined does to conservatives.

So you did what most on the left do. You resorted to the lowest common behavior - immature, childish name-calling.

I grew up in San Francisco. I know your "debating tactics" better than you do.

You won't dispute the FACTS I posted, complete with unbiased sources.

Why?

Because you can't. So you resort to name-calling. Redneck, racist, nazi, etc...I've heard it a million times. What I haven't heard is any of you refute the facts I've laid out.

The MSM that gives 70% of their money to the Dems, Journalists that vote 90% of the time do so for Dems, 18 of the top 20 media outlets that lean left, that's the epitome of a political campaign, 24/7 - 365 days a year, posing as news.

And anything to the right of that must be silenced according to many on the left.

And the FACTS I posted above are all backed by non-biased sources and I have plenty more where those came from.

You just have immature, childish name-calling.

Checkmate...Fox wins again. The gospel according to Fox. Yeah, you can't argue with any of those facts or with someone who believes those are facts.

Note the persecution complex, with the "must be silenced" line. And Obama is coming for your guns, that's another fact. And there were WMDs. And Bengazi was all Obamas fault and he used the IRS against Republicans...all facts.

Oyyyy, Republicans.

Hey Thailand in case you haven't figured this out, the rest of the world thinks you're a joke and doesn't take you seriously in the least

That's if Fox viewers can even figure out where Thailand is. I lived and studied in the States and it took quite an effort for people to understand I was talking about THAI-LAND not TAI-WAN! Most people hadn't heard anything of Thailand, only perhaps that it was somewhere in Asia, perhaps in China? Finally however, my girlfriend's university transcript still arrived in Bangkok, Thailand, despite being address to Bangkok, Taiwan.

Clearly Thailand grabs so little attention that the Fox News reporter needed to point out that Thailand was the scene of the 2004 Tsunami, as that was probably the last time the country rated any mention in the news over there.

• Like 2

"the lamest country of the day". ???

She obviously hasn't been watching what's been going on here the past decade!

Well of course not, because the last time Thailand rated any mention over there was during the 2004 Tsunami, about 9.5 years ago! Hence why she reminded viewers that Thailand was at the epicenter of that tragedy.

I think there could be many things that Thai officials and the Thai government should be called jerks for, over the past 10 years or so, but the MH370 radar "incident" if it can even be called that, is not one of them. Rather, the corruption, ineptitude, food tainted with formaline, constant bus crashes and no changes being made to safety standards, tourist scams, jetski scams, and all manner of other problems should be pointed out. But oh yeah, I forgot. Like anyone is going to broadcast such "irrelevant" news on their network!

"the lamest country of the day". ???

She obviously hasn't been watching what's been going on here the past decade!

Well of course not, because the last time Thailand rated any mention over there was during the 2004 Tsunami, about 9.5 years ago! Hence why she reminded viewers that Thailand was at the epicenter of that tragedy.

I think there could be many things that Thai officials and the Thai government should be called jerks for, over the past 10 years or so, but the MH370 radar "incident" if it can even be called that, is not one of them. Rather, the corruption, ineptitude, food tainted with formaline, constant bus crashes and no changes being made to safety standards, tourist scams, jetski scams, and all manner of other problems should be pointed out. But oh yeah, I forgot. Like anyone is going to broadcast such "irrelevant" news on their network!

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today?

• Like 1

Greta should have asked a question, such as "What were they thinking?" rather than drawing conclusion Thai government decision makers are jerks. I think one of Fox's oft repeated statements goes something like "We present the facts. You decide." As if... One sign of good propaganda is that the receipients of that propaganda don't think it is propaganda. And are we to think that almost all other news sources in the world are controlled to spew some liberal slant? Never that Fox is wrong? For news on my local cable I watch BBC, Al Jazeera, Australian Network, Channel News Asia and sometimes France 24. BTW Fox donated $1,000,000 to Republican Party. Jon Stewart pointed out at the time that shouldn't it have been the other way around?

• Like 1

Seems alot of you are Leftwing Libturds.....If your in Thailand what you here for.....let me guess your running from Obummercare and the Leftwings lack of ability to preform anything useful.

That would be "if you're in Thailand ...." and ''let me guess, you're running from ......"

Right on cue, an uneducated FOX news viewer who doesn't even know how to spell pops up and proves the point we have been making in this thread for us.

Thanks for that; it's simply fake news for low-IQ, stupid people.

Down to picking on grammar now, are we? Pretty desperate stuff.

Don't be offended. Again, consider the source. It's a symptom of coming from an "advanced culture." [http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/713220-thailand-to-protest-fox-news-over-flight-mh370-criticism/?p=7600947]

To be honest, I have watched the Fox reporting of the MH370 saga and I am of the opinion pretty much all the commentators, presenters and most of their guests were jerks.

What a hopeless, speculative, waffling tale it all was.... with dumb presenters talking of issues they obviously had no technical grasp of whatsoever, but of course needed their sound bytes.

Greta had a point though don't you think?

They are the worst news organization on the air today. So, Thailand... you go girl! ....

So back to the original topic, you applaud the Thai Air Command's withholding of critical information for 10 days during an international search of a missing airliner? blink.png

ERGO...

1) If you don't, then your logic and logical connections are suspect. The mark of a ranter? If so, typical of the FOX-bashers who've swarmed out of the woodwork.

2) If you do, then your ethics are suspect.

Either way, you're suspect. 1zgarz5.gif

Edited by Fookhaht

Hey Thailand in case you haven't figured this out, the rest of the world thinks you're a joke and doesn't take you seriously in the least

That's if Fox viewers can even figure out where Thailand is. I lived and studied in the States and it took quite an effort for people to understand I was talking about THAI-LAND not TAI-WAN! Most people hadn't heard anything of Thailand, only perhaps that it was somewhere in Asia, perhaps in China? Finally however, my girlfriend's university transcript still arrived in Bangkok, Thailand, despite being address to Bangkok, Taiwan.

Clearly Thailand grabs so little attention that the Fox News reporter needed to point out that Thailand was the scene of the 2004 Tsunami, as that was probably the last time the country rated any mention in the news over there.

So only Fox news viewers can't find thailand on the map? take the same question to your own countrymen.....is your name tomtom or tingtong?

To be honest, I have watched the Fox reporting of the MH370 saga and I am of the opinion pretty much all the commentators, presenters and most of their guests were jerks.

What a hopeless, speculative, waffling tale it all was.... with dumb presenters talking of issues they obviously had no technical grasp of whatsoever, but of course needed their sound bytes.

Greta had a point though don't you think?

Why watch Fox when CNN's psychic was giving the world the true scoop!!

• Like 1