Academic calls for freer sex rules in Thai jails

webfact

Sex is almost never free anywhere, there are always some sort of strings attached. How about some sort of half way step, like a "Wank tank" where inmates could "relieve" that pressure? Stock appropriate videos and such.

Give them Tramadol, for many people on this painkiller it subdues any feeling for sex. An idea to give young Thai males to stop impregnating the young girls.

Whether you allow a couple conjugal visits per year wont cut down on the rapes or sexual behaviour behind bars (ok, maybe only 1 or 2 days worth), but I cant imagine many thai ladies flocking to the prison to make "boom-boom" with their husband or boyfriend being that it seems like a lot of thai women seem shy about sex. Maybe the mafia bosses would pay for some karaoke girls to service their loyal henchman.

One friend' observation was that a person spent more than 2 years in prison, they have already been on a date while inside.whistling.gif

Where do they take them on the date. . . to the tv room, followed by the canteen?

Sex is almost never free anywhere, there are always some sort of strings attached. How about some sort of half way step, like a "Wank tank" where inmates could "relieve" that pressure? Stock appropriate videos and such.

I don't know about that. I have had free sex a few times. Working 3 up night shifts at a station. Go out on patrol with your female partner for the night. 3 a.m in the local park you drop the utility belt and have the nice warm bonnet of the vehicle in the middle of winter. No strings attached, no meals to buy

What about us married guys, where is our support? We haven't even broken any laws but once you sign that form zap, sex is gone.

solution to that is

Have a job where you work with beautiful young Thai girls

My thai wife makes sure I am not capable of another time before I go to work

then she feels safe when I go to my job

If I am on holidays and not have to work

then no sex

so you work it out

Mine on the otherhand, has made sure I can get serviced when she is not around or in the mood.

sodomy

What century were these papers published again?

21st. What makes you ask?

A profound concern for adequate descriptions of the criminal justice process that is not distorted by underlying moralization, which is out of context of the socio-legal reality of contemporary Thai society and the wider social consensus.

Sodomy is the proper term. What term do you think is more appropriate?

Bumming springs to mind!!!!!!