Chinese tourist beaten by teenage gangsters in Thailand

webfact

Chinese Tourist Beaten By Teenage Gangsters
By Khaosod English

13956474381395647590l.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A Chinese tourist had been accused of molesting a 'Coyote Girl' and subsequently mob-beaten by a group of teenage gangsters in Sa Kaeo province.

The incident reportedly took place at around 03.00 this morning at Fusion nightclub in Aranyapradesh district. Police arrived at the scene to find scattered chairs and tables and glasses in the nightclub, while Mr. Au Kai Chuan (name transcribed from Thai next), a 36-years old Chinese tourist, was found unconscious on the floor.

Mr. Au's condition was described as severe. Medical workers said he received multiple bruises.

Witnesses told police a large group of teenagers were dancing in the establishment when a shout went up that someone has molested a "Coyote" ( female dancer) of the nightclub, causing the teenagers to mob and beat Mr. Au.

Coyote staff attempted to tell the assailants that Mr. Au was not the perpetrator, but the suspects refused to listen and proceeded to kick the Chinese tourist until he passed out. The suspects fled the scene shortly afterward.

A senior police officer said the assailants belong to a local teenage gang who has previously assaulted a police officer inside the same nightclub last week. Police state that they are currently looking for 7 suspects in connection with the assault on Mr. Au.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1395647438

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-03-24

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe some proofreading is in order?

(name transcribed from Thai next) *text

Aranyapradesh sounds like somewhere in India, it's Aranyaprathet. (Although I'm aware that the Thai "prathet" has same origins as "pradesh".)

love a 1/1 on many of these scum bags..villages are full of scum like this..in there little gangs..then they come to pattaya,and join bigger gangs

each time i have gotten into a fight in thailand it has never been fair. but i hit first and i hit hard. until i see fear in their eyes, i dont stop. yes, they like to pick on tourist and the weak. its how the government and mafia trained them to behave. i have taken 5 a time while my falang friends stood there watching, like cowards. . thailand, like prison rules... take the big guy first then take the scariest looking one. .. they least expects it.

• Like 2

Ah yes, that favourite past time of only entering into fights when you have overwhelmingly favourable odds.

The only fair fights in Thailand are inside a Muay Thai boxing ring.

You mean like the televised Thai Fight where they pit professional Thai fighters against no name foreigners that looked like they were just picked off the street and thrown into the ring for a free beer!

• Like 2

Good publicity for Thailand.wai2.gif

In 8 days TAT will come with the latest tourist numbers for the first 3 months of this year.

We already knew that the numbers are dropping. Will they have good news on April 1st or are we getting fooled again.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

love a 1/1 on many of these scum bags..villages are full of scum like this..in there little gangs..then they come to pattaya,and join bigger gangs

each time i have gotten into a fight in thailand it has never been fair. but i hit first and i hit hard. until i see fear in their eyes, i dont stop. yes, they like to pick on tourist and the weak. its how the government and mafia trained them to behave. i have taken 5 a time while my falang friends stood there watching, like cowards. . thailand, like prison rules... take the big guy first then take the scariest looking one. .. they least expects it.

Your friends stand by like cowards... I guess they are probably wondering <deleted> you are doing getting into fights on a regular basis. I have had several situations here where I have felt like hitting some ignorant little shit, but I am not a violent person and feel fighting is for morons. I will only fight to defend myself or my family. I am very glad I do not know you as it sounds like you enjoy getting into fights and/or you are unable to hold your drink without becoming violent. The fact you seem to think bragging about your numerous fights says a lot.

Actually if it wasn't for his name I would say he was middle aged aussie.......same mentality........but I digress.

To say that they won't fight you one on one is not exactly correct. I have had one or two little teenage shits offer me out at my school. It would be easy to take them I guess but the problem is that they don't lay down and die the way they should. They go home and tell all of their family and friends that they were attacked and then you get all the self righteous relatives and friends attacking you. If that doesn't work then they go home and get the knives and guns.

At the end of the day though I must agree that if he was not there then it wouldn't have happened. However, having lived in China and frequenting many bars there I can say that they are not the same. Poor guy. I hope he has learned where not to go.

The lowest common denominator of almost every violent situation in Thailand is a Thai male, or a group of Thai males. The darker in color they are, the lower their job is, and if booze is thrown into the mix, the more chance for violence. So I try to avoid Thai males, especially in groups, based on exactly that.

Of course there are exceptions to that rule, but that is my general experience. Never had a problem with a sober, pale skinned, wealthy Thai with a respectable job.

• Like 1

They assaulted a police officer last week and they assaulted an innocent tourist yesterday.

The police have a problem finding them.

Any relations involved?

Wouldn't be surprized.

Hope Mr Au, will recover soon.

And what are teenagers doing drinking underage in this establishment in the first place.... Begs a question na khrap....

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Why do all the other people just stand around and watch. Surely must have been a large crowd just watching. The audience r just as bad as the perpetrators. Cowards the whole lot.

Its because they want to stay alive or have an aversion to ICU. Anyone who gets into fight with Thais or interferes in a fight is an idiot.

• Like 2

Your friends stand by like cowards... I guess they are probably wondering you are doing getting into fights on a regular basis. I have had several situations here where I have felt like hitting some ignorant little shit, but I am not a violent person and feel fighting is for morons. I will only fight to defend myself or my family. I am very glad I do not know you as it sounds like you enjoy getting into fights and/or you are unable to hold your drink without becoming violent. The fact you seem to think bragging about your numerous fights says a lot.

Actually if it wasn't for his name I would say he was middle aged aussie.......same mentality........but I digress.

To say that they won't fight you one on one is not exactly correct. I have had one or two little teenage shits offer me out at my school. It would be easy to take them I guess but the problem is that they don't lay down and die the way they should. They go home and tell all of their family and friends that they were attacked and then you get all the self righteous relatives and friends attacking you. If that doesn't work then they go home and get the knives and guns.

At the end of the day though I must agree that if he was not there then it wouldn't have happened. However, having lived in China and frequenting many bars there I can say that they are not the same. Poor guy. I hope he has learned where not to go.

Ahh Aussie bashing again... No wonder the Brits sent us to a paradise on earth and then Thailand....

• Like 2

Ah yes, that favourite past time of only entering into fights when you have overwhelmingly favourable odds.

The only fair fights in Thailand are inside a Muay Thai boxing ring.

They are rigged as well...

• Like 1

Did you smell coffee before or after you woke up?

He was watching "Kung Foo Fighting" on the Internet while stoned,it got to him

• Like 1

Did you smell coffee before or after you woke up?

He was watching "Kung Foo Fighting" on the Internet while stoned,it got to him
Dancing again, sorry but being macho or trying to be doesn't cut it with TV members who have lived here for years....