House Builders in Isaan

first are you looking to build on land owned by your partner. if so you need to read the thread in this forum,

"builders driving me crazy" this will give you an idea of what your goner be up against.

or if you havnt got the land go and look around the moobans there are quite a lot in korat,you will read I had a house built in a mooban although I am happy there is a lot to be desired.seeing the finished product is what I would recommend [less stress] because if you go for a build you have to be on site 24/7.with nerves of steel.recommending a builder well go and read that posting.

• Like 1

Go to koratfarang and <URL Automatically Removed> .Also udonmap. You should find A few things on there. Coolthaihouse, alanthebuilder. Let me know how it goes.I plan on building A house also at korat in 2 or 3 years.

Go to koratfarang and <URL Automatically Removed> .Also udonmap. You should find A few things on there. Coolthaihouse, alanthebuilder. Let me know how it goes.I plan on building A house also at korat in 2 or 3 years.

yes thrilled alan the builder is the only one I have seen recommended,as for you moving to korat there are some very good deals going on built house's around here.but also there are a lot in places that are prone to flooding.