Sms Email Alert

uk_falang

Hi

Does anyone know of an SMS alert service that works in Thailand. I need it to check my email (POP) and send me SMS alerts of important messages. Another way would be a web site that lets me create an email account and that email accout will send me SMS alterts when it gets an Email

Thanks

P.S - tried using the TV SMS but I couldnt register as I put in the wrong phone number first time, then tried again and it siad my number is already registered. I wanted to see if the TV SMS service had this function

Hi

Does anyone know of an SMS alert service that works in Thailand. I need it to check my email (POP) and send me SMS alerts of important messages. Another way would be a web site that lets me create an email account and that email accout will send me SMS alterts when it gets an Email

Thanks

P.S - tried using the TV SMS but I couldnt register as I put in the wrong phone number first time, then tried again and it siad my number is already registered. I wanted to see if the TV SMS service had this function

If in Thailand, buy a HAPPY SIM. Once it's up and running, register for an email account but sending a text message to number 1999908. The contents of the message should be thus; R PinCode BirthDate e.g. R 1234 01091970

You should receive a reply confirming that you have been registered for email.

Once you have done so, go to; http://webmail.dtac.co.th/login/eng/ and sign in using your new telephone number and the PIN code you chose when you registered. Once in, click on 'Mail Box'. Et voila!

Once in your mail box, look to the left, you will see; "Ordering Terms of Mailbox (SMS)" There you will find the box of tricks that you need.

Your email address will be 'd' plus your new telephone [email protected]

If in the UK, purchase an Orange SIM card.

The Happy SIM also has International Roaming capability should you need it.

F

Nice one chap!

Hi

Thanks

If in Thailand, buy a HAPPY SIM. Once it's up and running, register for an email account but sending a text message to number 1999908. The contents of the message should be thus; R PinCode BirthDate e.g. R 1234 01091970

You should receive a reply confirming that you have been registered for email.

Once you have done so, go to; http://webmail.dtac.co.th/login/eng/ and sign in using your new telephone number and the PIN code you chose when you registered. Once in, click on 'Mail Box'. Et voila!

Once in your mail box, look to the left, you will see; "Ordering Terms of Mailbox (SMS)" There you will find the box of tricks that you need.

Your email address will be 'd' plus your new telephone [email protected]

If in the UK, purchase an Orange SIM card.

The Happy SIM also has International Roaming capability should you need it.

F

Hi

Thanks

Hi,

Send an email to [email protected] with your support request mentioning your username and mobile number. Your account will be fixed.

Regarding the email alerts, its a feature under planing/consideration.