Love Hotel Curtain Hotel Short Time Hotel Bangkok Silom Rama 4 Rajadamri Pratunam? Do you know any ?

thailandbeachisland

Ohlala, that's funny....ahaha..biggrin.png

You mean Maan-rood ม่านรูด

(Curtain-action, when you make the curtain to spread out and in, in this case to hide your car when you go inside the hotel. Ahaha..

how to say... usually people drive the car into and park in front of the room you rent, the curtain will be spreaded out to close, same like closing the door.)

Your will spend time busy with your business inside the room you rent for at least 3 hours, or can be overnight...

I know one in Soi Ruamruedee (but not in person), opposite to a fine dining "Niel Tavern's". I think it is called Ruamruedee Hotel.

One suggestion, you can ask taxi, they know good places.. biggrin.png

• Like 1

(Curtain-action, when you make the curtain to spread out and in, in this case to hide your car when you go inside the hotel. Ahaha..

how to say... usually people drive the car into and park in front of the room you rent, the curtain will be spreaded out to close, same like closing the door.)

Your will spend time busy with your business inside the room you rent for at least 3 hours, or can be overnight...

I know one in Soi Ruamruedee (but not in person), opposite to a fine dining "Niel Tavern's". I think it is called Ruamruedee Hotel.

Thank you, I forgot this one, not bad location, need to sleep 3 hours between 2 business appointments after 1 sleepless night...

Any other idea ?

• Like 1

Silom around Patpong obviously has tons, mostly grotty all expensive, over 300, One not too bad down PP2 near the boyztown surawong side.

Sathorn has a few that are better value on Soi 1, also on Sathorn itself near the Oz embassy but I think been upgraded, then a big one called Niagara turn left just past Chong Nongsi.

Best to check them out with a motodop before you actually bring a girl there so you know the score.

Some places outside the farang ghettos don't allow farang, usually because they've got underage girls on offer off-limits to farang don't want the trouble, i.e. higher bribe expenses

Prices on the rise, lots of places used to be 120-180 now up above 250, but then many not so strict about time limits anymore allow 3-4 hours during non-peak times, some don't even ask for tips for group parties either.

Edited by wym

Best one that is not sleazy is called Thungmahamek Privacy hotel, corner of Sathorn Soi 1 and Soi Ngam Du Pree. Access and parking very good, and they also have 3 floors of non-curtain rooms, some remodeled for 700/night. Serves as a little-known budget hotel, mostly Thais. Close to good restaurants.

• Like 1

dont these LOVE hotels limit the amount of time you can make love? 1-hour? ive noticed recently the girls can take care of business in 30 miutes or less. like the old dominos pizza delivery guarantee of less than 30 minutes............................lol. I used to work for dominos-oh the pressure.

Edited by choochoo

3 hrs normally for 3-400 baht, in the curtain rooms where you can hide your car from your prying wife. 2 bottles of water & condoms included. Normal parts of the hotel bldg are overnight for that really special mia noi.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The fact that you can park your vehicle direcly under your sight is a big advantage of these hotels especially if you are carrying any goods which could possibly be stolen,. I have not used one for many years but many used to be quite suitible for an overnight stay and if you factor in the safer parking make thme a good choice even onyour own.

does it take 3 hours to stick it in and pull it out. avg time fornicating is 3 minutes. what to do with the rest 2 hours and 57 minutes.

Some provide room service. Order a beer and a club sandwich.

Sure, have to order in drinks and snacks, make a party of it.

Out of many many thousands of sessions, I've never once had one last less than an hour, average is well over 90 minutes.

And it's no fun IMO just doing the deed cold and then zipping up and heading out, never was one to rush things.

window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());

Sure, have to order in drinks and snacks, make a party of it.Out of many many thousands of sessions, I've never once had one last less than an hour, average is well over 90 minutes.And it's no fun IMO just doing the deed cold and then zipping up and heading out, never was one to rush things.

errol flynn fantasy alert....

Edited by Showbags

errol flynn fantasy alert....

Actually he used to swing both ways, and I don't just mean from the chandelier.

I liked Richard Burton's style more. But boy are we dating ourselves or what? 8-)

In any case that's the whole point about Thailand, you can have just as much fun as the film stars but on a brickie's budget, as long as that's what you want to devote your time and energy toward.

Some people like golf. . .

Edited by wym

Funny topic.

Only time I ever used a "short time hotel" was overnight when traveling from Phuket to Chiang Mai in Nakhon Sawan.

I had my pit bull with me, so the only place I could sneak him in was a ST Hotel.

The surprise on the guys face when he knocked on my door at 7am to a snarling, barking pit bull was priceless.

Can't imagine what he thought.

• Like 2

Funny topic.

Only time I ever used a "short time hotel" was overnight when traveling from Phuket to Chiang Mai in Nakhon Sawan.

I had my pit bull with me, so the only place I could sneak him in was a ST Hotel.

The surprise on the guys face when he knocked on my door at 7am to a snarling, barking pit bull was priceless.

He probably thought "that guy is sleeping with a mean bitch."

Funny topic.

He probably thought "that guy is sleeping with a mean bitch."

probably better looking than some of the guests...

They'll even sit outside and wait for you, I presume you won't be long.

Unless of course it's a 'real love' flowers and champagne affair or you plan to propose.

• 3 years later...
On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2014 at 2:42 AM, thailandbeachisland said:

Thank you, I forgot this one, not bad location, need to sleep 3 hours between 2 business appointments after 1 sleepless night...

Any other idea ?

Why not a normal hotel where you can have a proper shower, a shave and change of clothes too, makes you look better for your 2nd business meeting.

Don't know about that area, but one time I was with a chick and we were fooling around in her car she was feeling very "hot" and she drove us to one around the Huai Kwang area. It was about 300 baht for 2 or 3 hours of pure heavenly pleasures. They even curtain off your car too so nobody sees it in front of the room. Nice memories :smile:

• Like 1