Red shirts to "hunt down" six members of the NACC

webfact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So sorry that I am seriously disappointed by the lack of any intelligent comments on this thread and seems like people have not thought through the issues to provide substance instead of opinions not worth publishing. It is to the point of "hate mongering" and "divisiveness". Why can we not be kind and peaceful in the farang community and offer up "solutions" instead of filthy comments between each other and against other politicians who we do not even know personally. Sorry to say that this is not the way to make peace and solve problems.

In an infinite universe, anything can happen.

NACC are a post coup installed organization designed to protect the interests of their masters. and no, their masters are not Thailand or the people.

yes, the NACC are fake, yes they are disgraceful, no they should not be "hunted down" but a full public investigation needs to be done into their conduct and if found guilty they should be punished with the full extent of the law.

Found guilty of what?

the results of an investigation into their conduct, duh.

I see condescension is still as close an allie of yours as demagoguery is to the PTP. I sincerely hope you don't denigrate to using it against me if you reply this post.

The NACC is charging yingluck with negligence and if found guilty she should be punished to the full extent of the law. Now because you don't agree with THAT law you suggest another court should charge the judges with misconduct using the same laws you denounce when used on yingluck…So if I may, I might propose that if this other "court" that you suggested find the NACC commissioners guilty then I propose yet another court charge the judges that charged the judges. Kinda silly isn't it especially when the NACC will only provide a ruling based on law anyway.

Why are only 6 NACC commissioners fake? Because they were the ones that voted for charges to be laid? How about the other 3? What if 8 voted for charges to be laid? Would that be 8 fake commissioners then? Sounds like an agenda driven charge really. Why believe they are fake commissioners when the PTP have stated the monk and the farmers were fake to suit their agenda when in fact they were not? How many proven lies by the PTP stating "fake" someones does it take for the supporters to say "hang on I see a pattern here" 1, 2, 5 maybe?

Why are they disgraceful? For following the rule of law? For investigating a scheme that may be riddled with corruption and negligence? Should they have just turned there back on it and done nothing? No investigation and simply believing the PTP and the UDD when they stated the scheme was not corrupt. That would be similar to a criminal saying I did not break into the bank so do not under any circumstances investigate me or I will kidnap you. Is that reasonable?

So? Is it reasonable?

This OP does not surprise me. 3 days out from yingluck having to defend herself from negligence charges which are undoubtable justified was always going to stir the terrorists hornets nest. Some might say this is a normal reaction to the independent agencies perceived bias towards the PTP. Well in a way that is true. Not the reaction, but the courts bias. They have always been biased towards criminal activity and have always through facts and evidence shown that bias, as have courts all over the world. Well done for some on TVF for highlighting this bias.

As I stated previously, one must fear the supporters of savages more than the savages themselves for they are the fuel that keep the dictatorial fire burning (no pun intended) They justify the terroristic actions of vigilantly mobs and armed militia roaming the streets threatening to loot, steal fuel and burn Bangkok if the courts that are biased towards criminals don't absolve the guilty while at the same time spouting words like "anti-democratic" and "coup mongers" which are in fact more at home describing the tendencies of the PTP. These people that defend the savages stand on a mantel of self righesness preaching democracy while the party they support are only 1/15 democratic. They defend breaking all the other principles of democracy so they can adhere to one. That is confusing to say the least.

Arguments that some posters have stated justifying terrorism use words like "actions have consequences" and "create a backlash". These are the same words that terrorist supporters have used previously to sanction terror and death of innocent people. Some excuses like "sanctions imposed against Iraq" and "presence of US military in Saudi Arabia" and "Support of Israel by the USA" are all excuses used to justify 9/11 buy some other terrorist supporters. This is no different here. They had there warped ideals to justify terrorism. The UDD supporters are following a very well worn path.

I have stated previously, but until today after reading one particular comment, have I seen such a dangerous example that the slide into fanatical fundamentalism is a slow yet very pronounced progression where before you know it your are defending terrorists and abdicating violence in misguided beliefs that you think you are right while everyone else is wrong.

Lets hope this latest threat by the terrorists is addressed accordingly by yingluck or at least the PTP and the culprits held to account as a sign for others that the rule of law must be respected left this country slide into an abyss that some think is justified. There is no justification or excuse to abdicate the kidnapping of judges.

Shame shame shame. I pity some and hope they get the help they so obviously and urgently need.

I have every confidence that "the Mandela of the East" will sort this problem out. Probably by getting his "popcorn" paid-for-thugs to shoot a few more innocent bystanders.

• Like 1

[apologies for the earlier posting]

I have every confidence that "the Mandela of the East" will sort this Thailand problem out. Probably by getting his "popcorn" thugs to shoot a few more innocent bystanders. Surely the popcorn warriors can shoot a few people and so deal with the problem?

Oh, and I forgot to mention: djjamie can you tell me any places where I can get the psychiatric help that I "so obviously and urgently need"? Please tell me! I am so crazy that I actually started to read the 'New York Times' online today! Please help me, djajime!! Or do you think that "the Mandela of the East" can come over to Phuket and help us (many) 'lost souls'?

Edited by tilac2
  • Like 1

Interesting, it would seem no one remembers that a red-shirt group started blocking the NACC offices as provocation against the ruling the Civil Court made

"At the rally in front of the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) office in Nonthaburi province, the Redshirts demonstrators said they wanted to find out whether they are granted the same rights to peaceful assembly similar to the anti-government protesters."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/707140-redshirts-test-courts-neutrality-with-a-rally-at-nacc/

Of course the arrest of 10 red-shirt militants and grenade attacks of the NACC offices seem to indicate that the assembly is somewhat less than peaceful.

You reap what you sow. To the 80-90% of posters on here who have never traveled north of Don Muang, why do you think this copy cat situation has occurred? Simple thought process. If the courts allow the other mob to get away with shutting down government offices, major roads etc, than sure as sh*t it must be ok for the people with opposing views to do the same.

Where do you have the evidence of 80-90%? Just BS!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You reap what you sow. To the 80-90% of posters on here who have never traveled north of Don Muang, why do you think this copy cat situation has occurred? Simple thought process. If the courts allow the other mob to get away with shutting down government offices, major roads etc, than sure as sh*t it must be ok for the people with opposing views to do the same.

First of all, I've been well north of Don Muang, virtually every province of the North and most of the Northeast, many times over the past 27 years. Now that that's out of the way ...

what the hell are you talking about? Who is copying who? Are you saying the Red shirts are now copying the PDRC? Are you saying the PDRC is copying the 2010 Red Shirts, are you saying the 2010 Red Shirts were copying the Yellow Shirts before that?

At least you didn't mention arson, as only one group has done that so far.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

First of all, I've been well north of Don Muang, virtually every province of the North and most of the Northeast, many times over the past 27 years. Now that that's out of the way ...

what the hell are you talking about? Who is copying who? Are you saying the Red shirts are now copying the PDRC? Are you saying the PDRC is copying the 2010 Red Shirts, are you saying the 2010 Red Shirts were copying the Yellow Shirts before that?

At least you didn't mention arson, as only one group has done that so far.

In addition to arson, the reds also hold exclusivity with grenade launcher and RPG attacks.

MickGC Posted 2014-03-27 22:01:03

To the 80-90% of posters on here who have never traveled north of Don Muang

Says Karnak the Magnificent.

post-162723-0-96452900-1396307718_thumb.

Edited by Pimay1