Thailand is....Amazeballs

ezzra

Thailand today announced a major new international PR campaign, headed by a new slogan. “Amazing Thailand, Always Amazes You, Totally Amazeballs”

I guess if you repeat the word amaze enough times people will start believing it.. and specially

the word Amazeballs....

• Like 1

I hope this is a joke, but then nothing would surprise me anymore

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/12/27/who_coined_amazeballs_and_why_do_they_hate_humanity.html

Ah yes thank Buddha, from our friends at NotTheNation

http://notthenation.com/2014/02/tat-launches-totally-amazeballs-thailand-campaign/

Funny

Edited by wym

Totally amazeballs.....clap2.gif

I 'm not a native english speaker but never heard of this expression before. To me it sounds like you will get amazing balls or be amazed by your balls.giggle.gif

When you hear our Premier speak English you will hear many expressions you never heard before...

Totally amazeballs.....clap2.gif

I 'm not a native english speaker but never heard of this expression before. To me it sounds like you will get amazing balls or be amazed by your balls.giggle.gif

When you hear our Premier speak English you will hear many expressions you never heard before...

Name one.

Didn't think spelling it out so explicitly would be necessary.

"Spoof" means making fun, ridiculing, taking the p1ss.

In other words yes this is a joke, NOT true!

Go see TheOnion.com for more good examples.

Every once in a while China or some other clueless Ministry of Silly Walks takes an article as gospel, hilarity ensues. . .

Edited by wym

Every once in a while China or some other clueless "Ministry of Funny Walks" takes an article as gospel, hilarity ensues. . .

Who is the above post addressed to?

Every once in a while China or some other clueless Ministry of Silly Walks takes an article as gospel, hilarity ensues. . .

why do people want to read news articles that are completely fabricated with utter nonsense.

I accidentally read something from not the nation the other day and thought what a bunch of school yard dribble.

Who is the above post addressed to?

To all those above who, and those that I'm sure will continue to, show they think the OP is true.

why do people want to read news articles that are completely fabricated with utter nonsense.

I accidentally read something from not the nation the other day and thought what a bunch of school yard dribble.

Because some find them funny

Edited by wym